The YCM End-of-the-Year Game (EVILS WON, CONGRATS!)

CinnamonStar

• Replies 725
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[img]http://i48.tinypic.com/2hs9bt4.png[/img]

[color=#8b4513]Shannon turned back to the shelf she was cleaning the dust off, although slightly irritated.[/color]

[size=5](Oh and if you guys change your votes, can you please put both the old and new one down? Can be somewhere at the end of your posts or wherever. Because I'm not really following anymore, lol.)[/size]

Eisenheim finally decided to follow the directions he was given, towards the storage room. Here seemed to be the flying accusations against the... eccentric and yelling white-haired "Gee Emm", and some supposed chef he had actually never heard of. The man was aware that he was going to be asked to pick a side sooner or later, the illusionist decided he was going to stand by those who were- seemingly- unjustly accused.

"Forgive me if I say so, young lady, but why would you deem a man worthy of accusation because of his raw personality? I'm rather baffled that a youngster your age would be so assertive... You seem very eager to point fingers."

[img]http://blog.psprint.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/chef-hat.jpg[/img]

Me, poison the food. How could you even consider >:\. A lot of the evidence points to me... sadly, but I did not do it. Where would I get the poison. I cook the food, my customers would never eat my food if they saw me holding even just ant spray. Rat poison? I have no access to that, although a janitor might.... *sigh*No matter how distressed I am, I still have a duty to feed the people. Since my hardworking waiter is gone, I'll take any orders.

A curious look was issued towards the cook as he stepped in to defend himself. [i]So this is whom these folk are accusing. Nothing too suspicious about his person... Then again, that might just be what he is looking for us to believe.[/i]

The magician took a step towards the cook. "Of course nobody would be witness of food poisoning during your working hours, [i]monsieur[/i] chef. I will remind you that this apparent assassination took place during the nightly hours... But NEED I really remind you that it did, sir? After all, if anyone knows how to disguise the taste of something it's a [b]chef[/b]..."

(Well, the point of these random inserts is to drive the game on. I usually don't have second thoughts behind those and didn't manage to make up stories for everyone, lol. That doesn't mean that they're entirely random or pointless though.
Things will become more concrete as the game goes on and there will be clues. But for now, we're mostly going the vague road, especially for the first day.x3 I do have a few actual "plot" events planned, but for later~

Day Phase lasts until 10 a.m. EST, although I can reduce it if almost everyone has posted before and people are getting bored.

Also

*random guy comes in from the gym*
Yo abs, guys!
Keep them in mind because I usually don't.)

Young [i]lady[/i]?! I'm a DUDE! And anyway, like I said, there's no way we can know entirely who to suspect. While the cook has evidence against him, there's also reason to believe that he's innocent.
Then again... He's also the ONLY one who has solid evidence against him... Oh whatever. There isn't much point to thinking otherwise. Even if I did have someone else in mind, it's not like I could convince anyone that it WASN'T the chef.

[img]http://i.imgur.com/ITILT.gif[/img]
[quote name='GM'][font=courier new,courier,monospace][color=#FF0000]Actually... [/color][color=#006400]in[/color][color=#FF0000] case [/color][color=#006400]you [/color][color=#FF0000]haven't [/color][color=#006400]noticed [/color][color=#FF0000]yet, [/color][color=#006400]the [/color][color=#FF0000]groups [/color][color=#006400]would [/color][color=#FF0000]basically [/color][color=#006400]work [/color][color=#FF0000]as [/color][color=#006400]an [/color][color=#FF0000]excuse [/color][color=#006400]to [/color][color=#FF0000]gang [/color][color=#006400]up [/color][color=#FF0000]on [/color][color=#006400]someone.[/color][color=#FF0000] I [/color][color=#006400]hardly[/color][color=#FF0000] doubt [/color][color=#006400]that's [/color][color=#FF0000]going [/color][color=#006400]to [/color][color=#FF0000]get [/color][color=#006400]us [/color][color=#FF0000]anywhere. [/color][color=#006400]Especially [/color][color=#FF0000]when [/color][color=#006400]both [/color][color=#FF0000]of [/color][color=#006400]you [/color][color=#FF0000]people's [/color][color=#006400]main [/color][color=#FF0000]suspects- [/color][color=#006400]that [/color][color=#FF0000]is, [/color][color=#006400]Mr.[/color][color=#FF0000] Chef [/color][color=#006400]and [/color][color=#FF0000]I- [/color][color=#006400]belong [/color][color=#FF0000]to [/color][color=#006400]the [/color][color=#FF0000]same [/color][color=#006400]group.[/color][/font][/quote]

[quote name='Cinnamon Star' timestamp='1355891411' post='6097723']
(Just thought of something... Do you guys want me to reduce the Day Phase until 8 a.m. or something like that?=o Or even earlier. Because some people still haven't posted or read their character sheets, but most did since Striker was out.)
[/quote]

I'm fine either way.

I have reason, VERY sound reason, that the [b]GM[/b] is innocent. Who knows, he might be grumpy only because he cares for someone else here and is constantly worried about him/her. Anyway, changing vote to [b]Loki/Cloud Strife[/b]. It seems as I am going to be voted off, so I might as well bring down the one who voted for me first (No hard feelings though). If I am voted out, I will miss serving food to the wonderful people here. Just beware for the one who poisoned the waiter. Once again, I truly believe that the GM is innocent. What changed my opinions, I don't know. Vote me off if you feel like I'm a threat, but just don't vote for the GM.

[img]http://i.imgur.com/ITILT.gif[/img]
[quote name='GM'][font=courier new,courier,monospace][color=#FF0000]Oh, [/color][color=#006400]for[/color][color=#FF0000] the [/color][color=#006400]love [/color][color=#FF0000]of [/color][color=#006400]LUCEMON.[/color][color=#FF0000] I've [/color][color=#006400]TOLD [/color][color=#FF0000]YOU [/color][color=#006400]why[/color][color=#FF0000] I'm [/color][color=#006400]this [/color][color=#FF0000]annoyed. [/color][color=#006400]It's [/color][color=#FF0000]the [/color][color=#006400]GODDAMN [/color][color=#FF0000]JINGLING [/color][color=#006400]SUIT.[/color][/font][/quote]

Eisenheim placed his hands behind his back, humming in thought. Finally, as he believed reached a conclusion, spoke up.

"If I were to make an educated guess, I would say this fellow had an ability. A searching skill, most likely. He must have pulled it on The Gee Emm, and successfully proved his innocence! I suppose that would mean one less people to suspect from. Unless... UNLESS they are in cahoots, and plan on releasing one of all suspicion by claiming to use said searching skill. If that were the case, we would see it if this [b]chef[/b] does turn out to be evil. If he does, then we know who we are to accuse of killing the poor waiter."

The magician shot a distrustful glare at the GM. "If he does not... we will have lost another valuable member of this building's family. But we will have narrowed the list of possible culprits by two."

Since someone is gonna have to take the blame for this and we know the GM is innocent, the only logical choice be chef. But think about it, if chef went to these lengths to prove that GM is innocent, I'm less inclined to believe it was him that did it. I'm gonna side with Kevin here and vote [b]Cloud[/b]. I just have a strong feeling that chef is innocent.

Archived