The YCM End-of-the-Year Game (EVILS WON, CONGRATS!)

CinnamonStar

The GM was about to pop a vein.

[img]http://i46.tinypic.com/z7g5.gif[/img]
[quote name='GM'][font=courier new,courier,monospace][color=#FF0000]Not [/color][color=#006400]sure [/color][color=#FF0000]if [/color][color=#006400]it's [/color][color=#FF0000]still [/color][color=#006400]this [/color][/font]*jingle*[font=courier new,courier,monospace][color=#FF0000]ing [/color][color=#006400]awful [/color][color=#FF0000]suit [/color][color=#006400]or [/color][color=#FF0000]just [/color][color=#006400]this [/color][/font][color=#000000][b]chef[/b][/color][font=courier new,courier,monospace][color=#FF0000]'s [/color][color=#006400]squaking,[/color][color=#FF0000] but [/color][color=#006400]I'm [/color][color=#FF0000]getting [/color][color=#006400]real [/color][color=#FF0000]pissy [/color][color=#006400]again.[/color][/font]

[font=courier new,courier,monospace][color=#FF0000]I [/color][color=#006400]guess [/color][color=#FF0000]there's [/color][color=#006400]no [/color][color=#FF0000]real [/color][color=#006400]way [/color][color=#FF0000]to [/color][color=#006400]prove [/color][color=#FF0000]that [/color][color=#006400]you [/color][color=#FF0000]killed [/color][color=#006400]anybody...[/color][color=#FF0000] and [/color][color=#006400]if [/color][color=#FF0000]I [/color][color=#006400]change [/color][color=#FF0000]my [/color][color=#006400]vote,[/color][color=#FF0000] you [/color][color=#006400]don't [/color][color=#FF0000]really [/color][color=#006400]have [/color][color=#FF0000]to [/color][color=#006400]go [/color][color=#FF0000]to [/color][color=#006400]the [/color][color=#FF0000]gallows [/color][color=#006400]anyway.[/color][color=#FF0000] This [/color][color=#006400]might [/color][color=#FF0000]foil [/color][color=#006400]that [/color][color=#FF0000]magician's [/color][color=#006400]detective-wannabe[/color][color=#FF0000] deductions, [/color][color=#006400]but [/color][color=#FF0000]that [/color][color=#006400]chef [/color][color=#FF0000]is [/color][color=#006400]not [/color][color=#FF0000]going [/color][color=#006400]to [/color][color=#FF0000]get [/color][color=#006400]killed [/color][color=#FF0000]by [/color][color=#006400]my [/color][color=#FF0000]will [/color][color=#006400]either.[/color][color=#FF0000] On [/color][color=#006400]the [/color][color=#FF0000]other [/color][color=#006400]hand,[/color][/font][color=#ff0000] [/color][color=#000000][b]Cloud[/b][/color][font=courier new,courier,monospace][color=#FF0000], [/color][color=#006400]perhaps [/color][color=#FF0000]now [/color][color=#006400]would [/color][color=#FF0000]be [/color][color=#006400]a[/color][color=#FF0000] good [/color][color=#006400]time [/color][color=#FF0000]to [/color][color=#006400]apologize [/color][color=#FF0000]for [/color][color=#006400]laughing [/color][color=#FF0000]IN [/color][color=#006400]MY [/color][color=#FF0000]FACE.[/color][/font][/quote]

• Replies 725
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Well, now, what's all this racket about?" A man called out, yawning as he rose from a corner of the hall outside the storage closet...apparently no-one notices bodies just lying around. Luckily this one was asleep. "It seems I missed what was going on yesterday, Hester forgot to wake me, but....HOLY BE-JEBUS!" The man cried, jumping back and raising his arms in defence as he looked upon the appearence of a rather grumpy man; but with a seemingly possessed suit.

"It's not just me seeing this, is it?" Lee Scoresby asked, rubbing his eyes and blinking many times. "It's certainly a...interesting way to be festive." He muttered, shrugging.
"But I heard we have more important matters to attend to. Hester tells me we've got someone framing the tea-boy? Well, that ain't a nice thing to do. I dunno much at the moment, but I guess I'll jus' jump on the bandwagon and go with [b]Cloud[/b]. And I'm a bit tired now, I guess I'll go up to my room and sleep for the next day and night. Timezones'll mean nothing to people who are in the same building though, will they?" And with that, the texan left, to go in search of his own room.

Ryohei the Chef arrives on the SCENE! ALRIGHT GUYS LETS VOTE TO THE EXTREME! I WANT 10,000 VOTES FOR ALL OF YOU WHILST I MAKE 10,000 COOKIES FOR EVERY ONE! YEAH WOOOOH 50,000 PUSH UPS FOR THE CAFETERIA WORKERS! LETS GET DOWN TO BUSINESS! MY EXTREME DETECTIVE SKILLS ARE TELLING ME THAT THE SECOND PERSON WHO TARGETED THE CHEF IS AN EVIL!

WHY?
BECAUSE I AM TOO EXTREME FOR THAT ALSO (* GETS INTELLECT FOR A BRIEF MOMENT*) That person would seem like the least likely to draw attention to themselves as they only aiding a logical claim. I actually believe that the GM however grumpy he may be is a good guy! Just angry. So my vote goes to LOKI RANCID. I WILL BE SEEING THE CAFETERIA WORKERS ALL IN THE CAFETERIA LATER ON.

"I'm going to have to speak up now, this is getting too wierd. The chef has some guts to be doing such a thing for GM, so I'll believe him. Since everyone seems to be getting annoyed at this [b]Cloud[/b] guy, he might be the true suspicious one, and he was rather quiet for all of yesterday, possibly getting ready to pull something like this."

Jack left his magic equipment on the cafeteria table to go and join the others in the Storage Room to see what was going on. He couldn't hear what everyone was saying as they all arrived before him, but everyone had chsnged their suspicions from earlier, so Jack decided to change his opinion. [i]"So whoever did this must be good with brewing poison. Although the Chef seems suspicious because... he's the Chef, I'll also go for [b]Cloud[/b]." [/i]Jack sighed as from the look of WHAM's face he wasn't very happy and Jack assumed that he was angry with all the Cafeteria workers that would also include Jack.

Due to sleeping for like 4028439ryfeou34 hours or something, since he didn't say anything in the first day, Koishi Komeiji, who had not introduced himself yet, woke up, and saw people talking about Cloud being suspicious. All Koishi knew was, clouds blocked the sun. He liked clouds. So by some reverse logic, clouds were bad. It's how that worked, right?

"Yeah, pretty sure [b]Cloud[/b] is supicious, by that logic~"

(sooooo sorry for it being 5 minutes late x___x I read it as 10, and thought it was 10, and then suddenly, 8, and OMGPANIC.....also Ive been busy ^^'')

(Sry, most of my activity is between 8 to 4 since my computer is in shop but I'll get it back Thursday so I'll be able to post later into the nights)

I abstain my vote.

[quote name='Darklink401' timestamp='1355922336' post='6098022']
Due to sleeping for like 4028439ryfeou34 hours or something, since he didn't say anything in the first day, Koishi Komeiji, who had not introduced himself yet, woke up, and saw people talking about Cloud being suspicious. All Koishi knew was, clouds blocked the sun. He liked clouds. So by some reverse logic, clouds were bad. It's how that worked, right?
"Yeah, pretty sure [b]Cloud[/b] is supicious, by that logic~"
(sooooo sorry for it being 5 minutes late x___x I read it as 10, and thought it was 10, and then suddenly, 8, and OMGPANIC.....also Ive been busy ^^'')
[/quote]

"This logic as infalible as knowledge and fluency is English and I support everything he says and does from this point onwards," as Hong-Chul annouced himself as he was rifling through the storage cabneits, "By the way, do anyone know what hydrogen peroxide is and can it serve as a subsitute for chloroform?"

[quote name='Loki Rancid' timestamp='1355928065' post='6098063']
*tilts head*
Erm... okay? A few people turning heads at me... fascinating. *turns head to kitchen door, eyeing the [b]chef[/b].*
We'll see just who is lying. Hell, it might even be me. Werewolves, anyone?
[/quote]

"Can you blame them?" Hong-Chul said backing away at an intense odor from a labeless bottle, "You told to step up, can't step up much more than accusing someone of murder."

"We have 20-something people in this whole deal, how many are not posting often? Isn't the best way of avoiding suspision just voting and not drawing unnecessary attention?" he jumped back, "Found some! Ready to stop crazy people~"

[quote name='Rãine' timestamp='1355928343' post='6098066']
"Can you blame them?" Hong-Chul said backing away at an intense odor from a labeless bottle, "You told to step up, can't step up much more than accusing someone of murder."

"We have 20-something people in this whole deal, how many are not posting often? Isn't the best way of avoiding suspision just voting and not drawing unnecessary attention?"
[/quote]

Hey, if people wanna accuse me, then I could care less. It's a democracy, after all. The manager can't spend an extra dime on his taxes to have the government look into it.

*falls asleep*

Sorryyy guys, I was away during most of the day.

The players ganged up on Cloud Strife.

[spoiler=spoiler]
[size=3]You are [b]Cloud Strife [/b]from Final Fantasy VII.[/size]

[size=3][img]http://i45.tinypic.com/2zt8rnl.jpg[/img][/size]

[b][size=3]Neutral[/size][/b]

[size=3]Since you grew up away from most of the others, you feel like you stand above or at least outside of what’s going on. Therefore you didn’t join any sides. However, you’re not the only one. [/size][size=3]There are 2 other neutrals in the game who know that you exist, but don’t know about your identity. Your goal is to be the last one standing along with at least one of the 2 neutrals (who will be revealed in the end, so your other main goal is to find out who else may be neutral).[/size]

[size=3]Your ability is based on offensive power. Once per game, a vote you enter during a Day Phase counts twice. In addition to that, when you get targeted, you kill the first Night player who voted you out at night or the person who put the last vote on you for a Day Phase lynch. However, if the person in question is another neutral, nothing happens.[/spoiler][/size]
[size=3][spoiler=HOWEVER][/size]
He drags the last person who voted for him along.
Which means DL.=o

[size=3]You are [b]Koishi Komeiji[/b].[/size]

[size=3][img]http://i48.tinypic.com/swuzw6.jpg[/img][/size]

[b][size=3]Good side[/size][/b]

[size=3]Due to sealing away your third eye, you gained an even greater ability: the power to manipulate the subconscious.[/size]

[size=3]Your ability is the Polygraph. Once per game, you can pick any player and have a look into his/her mind. The game host will reveal the side of that player to you. Once per game, you can also ask a question to any player in the game that can be answered with "yes" or "no".[/spoiler][/size]
[size=3]Night Phase starts now and lasts until 7 p.m. EST (3 hours from now). Might be hard to get everyone on, but yeah... It's the game.>.>[/size]

ALSO SMALL UPDATE:
We got a new player: Captain Remo aka Cid Raines.
I'd also like to ask Agro, Toyo-tan, Neph and Remnants to post here.=o

[img]http://i49.tinypic.com/j952s3.jpg[/img]

[color=#a9a9a9]"Woah man, give me a break fo' sure!"[/color]

Well,

[size=5]During the Night, the evils decide to drop an ACME piano on Takato.[/size]

[spoiler=spoiler]Takato gets transported to the hospital.

[size=3]You are [b]Takato[/b] from Digimon Tamers.[/size]

[size=3][img]http://i49.tinypic.com/e8pzio.jpg[/img][/size]

[b][size=3]Good side[/size][/b]

[size=3]You’re a pretty cheerful and sensitive person.[/size]

[size=3]Since your friendliness is almost contagious, you have the ability to convert an evil player. 5 times per game, you can pick the name of any player and send it to the game host. If the targeted player is on the good side, you will be told about it and nothing else happens. If the targeted player is on the evil side, he is immediately told to play with the good side. However, if an evil manages to drag you unto the bad side with an ability, you can’t use your powers.[/spoiler][/size]
[size=3][spoiler=spoiler]Guys, for real now... ._.[/spoiler][/size]
[size=5]Let's change locations for the Day.

[b]Dining room with the fireplace[/b]

[b]or TV lounge?[/b][/size]

Bold your votes, 30 minutes.~

And I'm not letting people die because it's Christmas, I suck at writing anything that isn't saccharine-filled or pervy, and there are possibilites to revive people. Yes, you heard that, you can revi-

Well, go on.

[size=5]The [b]dining room[/b] it is then.[/size] (not ignoring the last post, but I was writing this already and it came after the timeframe)

~*~

The pianist from the music floor was standing near the fireplace, arms crossed and looking rather agitated.

[img]http://wcorporate.bnpparibas.com/applis/wCorporate/wCorporate.nsf/docsByCode/VCAL-77GHLY/$FILE/schlimereduite.jpg[/img]

"Argh, people these days... Out of all options, it's my beloved ACME piano they decided to use. On the poor boy even! Did they plan to make it look like an accident perhaps? And they even announced it on a letter they pushed under the door of my practise room last night. Can I even get it fixed these days?! And I also heard that someone used an ability early in the morning..."

He threw his hands up in horror and left the room without a glance at the people.

[i]Hrm....pianos aren't the most [/i]effective[i] way to kill, but they do send a powerful message about the mentality of the killer. And then there's the fact that they told the pianist beforehand. Why bother telling on paper when he could clearly see what happened to the piano and Takato? All of this reeks. And what ability could possible have been involved?[/i]

Say, can I get that tea I ordered earlier? Do they serve here in the Dining room? or is this large table just for show?

Archived