The YCM End-of-the-Year Game (EVILS WON, CONGRATS!)

CinnamonStar

[size=5]IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT[/size]

[size=5]Renji/Pit decided to leave the game and returns to his world due to sickness.[/size]
[size=5]But he left a package![/size]

[size=3][spoiler=spoiler]You are [b]Pit[/b] from the Kid Icarus games.[/size]

[size=3][img]http://i47.tinypic.com/68evpc.jpg[/img][/size]

[b][size=3]Good side[/size][/b]

[size=3]You‘ve travelled through different worlds to defeat the evils and are able to fly for short distances.[/size]

[size=3]The Wings of Icarus are your ability. [/size][size=3]Twice per game, you can manipulate the votes during the Day Phase and change the lynch vote of any player. [/size][size=3]This also counts if the player hasn’t voted at all.[/spoiler][/size]
[size=5]Now here's a bonus question.[/size]
[size=5]What are the names of the 4 ghosts in "A Christmas Carol"?[/size]
[size=5]First to PM me the right answer gains Pit's ability in addition to whatever you already have.[/size]

[size=3](Also, the letter thing refers to the fact that the evils told me to drop the piano in their PM. As opposed to the rat poison thing which was random.xD)[/size]

• Replies 725
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay, let's think here for a bit.
Now, who here has any reason to target the goggle kid?
The GM might, but he's just angry all the time, so I wouldn't count that.
And other than him... I can't think of anyone. Meaning that it was probably a random target. That doesn't help.
Then again, there are more than a couple of people that are in this building who haven't shown their faces yet... What do you guys make of that?

[size=5]Well, someone solved the riddle, but I won't tell who.[/size]
[size=5]Also going to leave soon, so I'm letting you guys...do stuff.[/size]

[size=5]So you're in the dining room and the current Day Phase lasts until 4 a.m. EST (5 hours from now). Gotta make the phases much shorter from now on, so if you can't be on and post, it's alright and I'm sorry.[/size]

*in walks Jason Bourne having seen the piano player storm out in a flap*

Falling piano... classic. It'll be the 16tonne weight next.

Well I dunno what's going on around here, or even where this place is exactly, but if there are people out to cause destruction and bump people off I have a few ideas as to their movements. These sorts of people will be keeping quiet, not exposing themselves when they don't need to at all. There are certainly a few people here lurking around not saying or doing anything (looks at the Aya person, Black Scar, the kid with spikey orange hair and the Freddie Mercury tribute act), and they are always the people you least expect in that they look everyday, even friendly and cheerful (looks at the chef, the young kid with the rat, the dancing korean guy amongst others). These things are never logical, random chaos of selection rules. If these villians are smart, they'll just bide their time and stick to the shadows and bump us off one by one at night.

Speaking of, if I'm the one they get in the night, it'll be obvious that I've touched a nerve within some of the aforementioned and hit a few nails on the head huh?

Now since no-one's got any suggestions so far, I'll kick off. Out of the people who have kept stum so far, I don't trust this [b]Aya [/b]person. A cute femme fatale, maybe?

Now *slumps into chair* anyone got any aspirin?

[quote]PS (OOC): Yes, I know I haven't posted much since I've been here as well. I've kinda been busy with working nights during the mental xmas party season, and unusually for me gone down ill as well. Still, only one more shift left.[/quote]

[quote name='Captain Remo' timestamp='1356137587' post='6098621']
Yes please, and a large bowl of rice pudding

[/quote]

Here you go sir, straight from the kitchen ^^.
[spoiler=Enjoy!][img]http://i48.tinypic.com/mmdbeu.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i50.tinypic.com/1zdoq5v.jpg[/img][/spoiler]

I'm going to vote for [b]Aya[/b] along with bahamut. In the last mafia game, we lost because we didn't vote together. I honestly don;t know if bahamut is a mafia or not, but we have to stick together for now... At least until we can tell who is the mafia.

[quote name='Dwarven King' timestamp='1356158856' post='6098865']
Durin looked around at the gathered people. "Well, this is quite interesting. But I would like to hear everyone else's opinions before I make a decision. GM, do you have anything to say?"
[/quote]

[img]http://i46.tinypic.com/2ltlpn6.gif[/img]
[quote name='GM'][font=courier new,courier,monospace][color=#FF0000]Hm [/color][color=#006400][size=5]HMMMMMMM[/size],[/color][color=#FF0000] HMPH [/color][color=#006400]HMPH [/color][color=#FF0000]HMPH-HM. [/color][color=#006400]HM [/color][color=#FF0000]HMMM...[/color][/font][/quote]

The GM [b]nods.[/b]

Jack glanced at the piano before glancing back at the group with a smirk on his face. [i]"Dropping a piano? How original, it's been done loads of times." [/i]He then wondered who could've dropped the piano. [i]"Whoever did it must've used a crane to lift the paino up, then let go when the time was right."[/i]

Jack thought about who would do such a despicable thing. [i]"It might've been [b]Aya[/b], though If it was, I wonder what her motives are."[/i] He then turned to the GM, [i]"Who would want to silence you? Maybe you know something we don't"[/i]

Feeling thirsty, Jack sat down and asked, [i]"Can I get some wine please?"[/i]

((Right, I hope I'm doing this properly since I have no idea what I'm doing.))

Aya crashed through the window of the building and into the [b]Dining Room[/b] where she can finally begin on solving the case. "Ayayaya... I overslept... The honest and hardworking reporter, Aya Shameimaru reporting for duty!" Aya then walked around in the room, trying to find clues as to what happened. "[i]As far as I can see, I don't think anyone, in this building at least, is the culprit. YCMaker is poisoned so it's probably the [b]chef[/b]... But it's too obvious to be true." [/i]

((Oh, and it would be immensely helpful if somebody were to PM me a short recap of what happened over the last few days or so.))

Archived