Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal Trinity [OoC Thread/Not Started/Accepting/CoHost-TheFinalFan]

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='TheFinalFan' timestamp='1357904200' post='6117962']
But Foster was a commander in a time-traveling organization called "Neighborhood Watch"...
[/quote]

*whacks TFF in the back of the head Gibbs style*

I just [i]said[/i] that... though I forgot that the dudes could time travel.

Still stand by my statement, though

[quote name='Merciful Idiot' timestamp='1357907194' post='6117974']
You wanna know what I find disappointing? We've started out, but there's no hint of any real villain in sight.
[/quote]

As for [i]this[/i] problem... I suppose I can mould Lt. Robinson into shape >:3

Power creep? Really?
[color=white]If he's worried about power creep, he should go look at my other RP, Legend Blood. There's like an insane difference between everyone's power levels that keep on swishing about (one guy can freeze people from the inside-out instantly and shatter them, another guy's capable of destroying comets, another is a [i]Gilgamesh expy,[/i] and everyone else is strapped along), yet I somehow managed to juggle everything along to the point that the differences are unnoticed.[/color]
There's hardly anyone powerful in this RP at all. In fact, I'm fairly surprised by the lack of comet-destroying characters.

So let me get this straight everyone is in one group except the Pirate and I right?

Edit: As for the power creep....yeah we have that let's not get it confused lol. Its just that some (if not most) of us have been in Return of the Orichalcos and we're towards the end of Hearts of darkness where we took things to a DBZ level. So this just seems tame by comparison but yeah its still there.

Not quite, Beginning. Hikari, Cobra and Vi are in a completely different classroom, and I have no idea where Dakubey is...

Speaking of Heart of Darkness, I [i]was[/i] thinking of returning, but then I wasn't sure if I was going to get bombarded with RP activity in the near future... which is exactly why I left in the [i]first[/i] place. Pretty far from good form to leave an RP, return to it and leave again before it finishes.

Archived