Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal Trinity [OoC Thread/Not Started/Accepting/CoHost-TheFinalFan]

I wrote it on my small computer, and I had four lines, but okay, I'll lengthen it. Also, Infernal Calling is not OPed, it's a Scrap-Iron Scarecrow that does not protect my monster and only applies to 'Explosia' monsters and if you attacked directly, I can't do a thing. You can go ahead and draw MST next turn or something.

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Admiral_Stalfos19' timestamp='1357784314' post='6116837']
Um, Aix? Maestroke doesn't [i]have[/i] an Xyz Material. You already used one to save it from Rage Blast, and the other one to cockblock Stardust's attack.
[/quote]
I forgot... but fixed

I'd just rather not; saves me the trouble of being pissed off when things do go under. It's not like Kris fit in all that well, either; he doesn't have some crazy powers or have a high position in some company, so he's just a sitting duck with all the other PCs. Doesn't fit in with psychics and androids and friggin' military officers. Probably another reason why it's gonna go downhill; everyone is going to try to one-up the others in who can use their crazy powers the best. I can just see that android losing his temper and trying to kill someone, anyway. :/

Archived