Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal Trinity [OoC Thread/Not Started/Accepting/CoHost-TheFinalFan]

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, I suppose that Dakubey, if it would suit his character, could do something with Kris, if he would even accept bets for money. Though, I have to admit, those Madoka cards you're having him use are...confusing. Extremely confusing. Well, maybe not that confusing, but I still won't really be able to understand all that Witch summoning and those Dark Tuners and such; the Dark Synchro stuff most certainly makes no sense to me.

Eh, well, it's all up to you if you want him to interact with Kris, though I don't think his Unknown Army will be doing him much good, seeing as that deck doesn't seem to Xyz all that much, though maybe it's supposed to, after all. I dunno, just whatever you think works for him.

[quote name='Gensokian' timestamp='1357374034' post='6111757']
Welp, guess Kris is just gonna loiter around an empty stadium, or at least one full of poor people not worth attempting to make a bet with. Someone let me know when he can become relevant to anything or anyone.
[/quote]

Sorry I couldn't post yesterday, ill get something later today but yes my character right now plans to head towards the stadium..

Admiral_Stalfos, I'm guessing those face-downs brought out by Magical Hats are Geartowns? I'm still attacking, as doing otherwise is metagaming and they get destroyed anyway so it doesn't matter whether I attack or not, but if they are, I'd like to include you Summoning the Gadjiltron Dragons in my post, then.

[quote name='Gensokian' timestamp='1357436303' post='6112372']
Hey, Varian, just thought I'd point out that there isn't a duel in the stadium (yet); the duel's outside the school. That's also where the explosion happened, though I guess the loud music from the helicopter is rather explosive in volume. Just sayin'.
[/quote]

Whew finally got home from a long day at work. It seems beginning, you and me will all clash here at the stadium. This should be fun.

Archived