Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal Trinity [OoC Thread/Not Started/Accepting/CoHost-TheFinalFan]

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Um Blue... Shouldn't we wait for Admiral to post for whether or not the Drone escapes or hides from Travis/Blaine. I am not 100% certain, but your post could be a form of Powerplaying(?).

As a heads up, I am going to wait a couple of days before I respond.

Oh, sorry. The drone could in theory still escape, though. Take your time.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Oh what a shame i really wanted to join. Hmmm question can i start my own? and if so what do i need to do to get it approved and such?.

Yes, you are free to start your own, but don't expect people to join, because people don't trust a newbie to host a good RP, if an RP at all, and you people tend to disappear.

• 2 weeks later...

Want in

Username: .:&FinalChaos&:.
Name: Jazz Metal
Appearance: Jazz is a tall, slender man. Blond hair. Usually wears sneakers and a jacket. Has glasses with chains hooked up to them. Most of the time he wears contacts but only outside of duels. Quite pale.
Equipment: The Gear Grinder, when inactive it takes on the form of a gear, Duel Runner (transportation purposes)
Personality: Jazz is kind and caring to people he can trust and is VERY hostile to those he doesn't trust or those that have hurt him. He is very intelligent in astronomy and wishes to become and astronomer. He believes in his friends and is a very serious person in duels. He puts other people before himself and will defend his friends from any harm.
Bio: At the age of 6 Jazz received his first card, Blue-Eyes White Dragon. Overwhelmed with joy he wished to have 2 more. Sadly the only other copies were owned by Seto Kaiba. At the age of 15, his family's house burned down with the family inside. Jazz was at a friend's house at the time. When he came back there was a box sitting in front of the remains of his home. It contained a deck. This deck contained Metallic counterparts of already existing cards and Machine-Types with a second type. He decided to use this deck to hunt down and destroy the Numbers as he convicted one of his family's death. He never liked the Duel Runners and thus refuses to duel on one, but will use one for transportation.
Faction: Number-Hunter
Deck Type: "Metallic" Machine Based counterparts designed to upgrade existing cards through the use of Metalmorph/Rare Metalmorph and banishing and sending then back to the respective areas. and Dual Machine types "Mech Blades". He owns 1 Number monsters. His ace card is his Dark Synchro Metallic Dark Dragon, and his Metallic Beasts (Metallic versions of the God Cards), but refuses to use the Beasts with a duel disk

[spoiler/Number Monster]
7fSimGY.png
[spoiler/Lore]2 Level 8 "Metallic" monsters
The above Xyz Materials must be targeted by "Rare Metalmorph" in order to Xyz Summon this monster. When any player's monster declares an attack: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; negate the attack. If this card attacks while it has no Xyz Material, it is destroyed and both players take damage equal to the detached Xyz Material ATK halved.[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]

Archived