Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal Trinity [OoC Thread/Not Started/Accepting/CoHost-TheFinalFan]

[quote name='☯AixDivadis☯' timestamp='1357261822' post='6110547']
That is correct.
[/quote][quote name='☯AixDivadis☯' timestamp='1357261822' post='6110547']
That is correct.
[/quote]

I always wondered, what is that big ass dome in heartland city? I mean the structure that looks like a huge stadium?

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Gensokian' timestamp='1357282053' post='6110754']
Hey, Admiral, I don't [i]mean[/i] anything by [i]this[/i], but why do you randomly italicize [i]words[/i] all the time? And yes, the fact I did was just a joke.
[/quote]

I've always been dying to try this on him ever since HoD, but never got the chance :/

[quote name='Gensokian' timestamp='1357287200' post='6110814']
I told you, I don't mean a thing by it; I'm just wanting to know why you do so. Simple curiosity.

And ew, Beginning, this is a PG-13 game; people shouldn't be fapping, especially at the sight of boats. ><
[/quote]

Clearly I don't know what fapping is *looks it up* O_O OMG no not what I meant at all. Well...off to edit.

As for the words I too thought it was emphasis but sometimes I just didn't understand why certain words would be emphasized.

[quote name='Beginning446' timestamp='1357296978' post='6110844']
Clearly I don't know what fapping is *looks it up* O_O OMG no not what I meant at all. Well...off to edit.
As for the words I too thought it was emphasis but sometimes I just didn't understand why certain words would be emphasized.
[/quote]

Funniest thing I have read in a while!

Just mentioning this, but anyone heading towards the Dome may or may not should be expecting Kris to ambush them with a challenge. Well, they probably won't be expecting it, but it'll be happening, if anyone is looking to do anything that's not related to the commotion at the school.

[quote name='Gensokian' timestamp='1357312020' post='6110955']
Just mentioning this, but anyone heading towards the Dome may or may not should be expecting Kris to ambush them with a challenge. Well, they probably won't be expecting it, but it'll be happening, if anyone is looking to do anything that's not related to the commotion at the school.
[/quote]

I might be walking over there, passing by.

Um… Guys what’s this “dome” that you are mainly talking about? Correct me if I am wrong, but I am not aware of any significant “domed” buildings in Heartland, most look “coned” to me. The closest I can think of a “domed” building would be the Heartland Shopping Mall to a certain extent, but even then we only know its interior and not its exterior.

Explain?

[quote name='Destruction Hero' timestamp='1357320154' post='6111040']
Um… Guys what’s this “dome” that you are mainly talking about? Correct me if I am wrong, but I am not aware of any significant “domed” buildings in Heartland, most look “coned” to me. The closest I can think of a “domed” building would be the Heartland Shopping Mall to a certain extent, but even then we only know its interior and not its exterior.
Explain?
[/quote]

The big structure that looks like a stadium.

[quote name='Onewhosetmalicious' timestamp='1357327530' post='6111123']
The big structure that looks like a stadium.
[/quote]

The only big enough structures I could think about is Heartland Tower (The tall tower with a heart on the map) and the Duel Coaster Stadium. However, Heartland Tower is destroyed after Dr. Faker was defeated and even then, it is restricted like most of Heartland. I'm not certain about the Duel Coaster Stadium still being there, but it is too open to be a dome shape.

So... I don't know.

[quote name='TheFinalFan' timestamp='1357327887' post='6111127']
There aren't any characters other than Cobra who go to Heartland High, are there?
[/quote]

I've just realised according to the Japanese education system, Blaine should be in high school. I don't think there are any characters are below the age of 15, so everyone aged 15-18 will probably be going.

[quote name='Destruction Hero' timestamp='1357328933' post='6111140']
The only big enough structures I could think about is Heartland Tower (The tall tower with a heart on the map) and the Duel Coaster Stadium. However, Heartland Tower is destroyed after Dr. Faker was defeated and even then, it is restricted like most of Heartland. I'm not certain about the Duel Coaster Stadium still being there, but it is too open to be a dome shape.
So... I don't know.
I've just realised according to the Japanese education system, Blaine should be in high school. I don't think there are any characters are below the age of 15, so everyone aged 15-18 will probably be going.
[/quote]

I thought it was domed my bad, But yes I was referring to the duel coaster stadium.

Vi is in and I will move time forward a little probably to around noon or after school after the duel finishes.

Also this isn't a rule but a request if your dueling please put on the bottom of your pot your Life Points, Hand, Monsters, Spells and Traps, and Graveyard so we can keep track of it, example:
Life: 6000
Hand: 4
Mon: 1 FD
S/T: Explosia - Infernal Calling
Grave: 4

I'm pretty sure that's where everyone is, unless they're at a completely different school. Well, everyone except Kris, the Captain, and the manchild; I know that at least Kris is heading to the Stadium, which doesn't seem to be a dome anymore, so whenever Kris mentions it in a post, just treat it as if he said Stadium.

[quote name='Varian Emissary' timestamp='1357332792' post='6111190']
Also this isn't a rule but a request if your dueling please put on the bottom of your pot your Life Points, Hand, Monsters, Spells and Traps, and Graveyard so we can keep track of it, example:
Life: 6000
Hand: 4
Mon: 1 FD
S/T: Explosia - Infernal Calling
Grave: 4
[/quote]

We're using 6000LP's? SWEEEEEEEET!! XD

Archived