~YCM's Dating Club~ (Join, because we're cool ;D)

DL 

[quote name='Sleepy' timestamp='1355588637' post='6093847']
Looking at the other date thread's results, that's probably not gonna have any negative effect.
Plus, some people think black stuff is smexy. So it can only be a good thing.
[/quote]
However, it might pass as a bit goth xD

IDK, you used to wear black, so you likely have more experience o3o

Oh and guys, js, I know your genders, I think, but you should post it if this is wrong

Sleepy - girl
Hina - girl
Striker - guy ;P

And Hina, don't you have a gf? =0

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't actually wear much color if I don't have to. I like black. It's not like liking visual kei and gothic lolita makes me a goth or whatever.

I don't really want anybody in specific here, though. I'm mostly here to help people and support DL, who absolutely needs more than one person looking after him at once.

I do, DL.

[quote name='Darklink401' timestamp='1355588790' post='6093852']
However, it might pass as a bit goth xD

IDK, you used to wear black, so you likely have more experience o3o

Oh and guys, js, I know your genders, I think, but you should post it if this is wrong

Sleepy - girl
Hina - girl
Striker - guy ;P

And Hina, don't you have a gf? =0
[/quote]

Oh spoilers, spoilers everywhere xD

Seems accurate enough, at least to the knowledge I possess.

[quote name='Hina~' timestamp='1355588845' post='6093855']
I don't actually wear much color if I don't have to. I like black. It's not like liking visual kei and gothic lolita makes me a goth or whatever.

I don't really want anybody in specific here, though. I'm mostly here to help people and support DL, who absolutely needs more than one person looking after him at once.

I do, DL.
[/quote]
Aww ;D

[quote name='Remnants' timestamp='1355588973' post='6093859']
Thought I'd join because why the heck not?

Remnants
Are you in a relationship?: Nope
Do you have love experience?: [s]Very little. So little, in fact, that it might as well be considered negligible.[/s] No
[/quote]
Accepted ;D

What is your gender, btw

And do you mind having your relationship status revealed? =0
[quote name='Sleepy' timestamp='1355588912' post='6093857']
Oh spoilers, spoilers everywhere xD

Seems accurate enough, at least to the knowledge I possess.

[/quote]
:3

@Striker - Don't be liek that, there's someone for everyone ;DD

[quote name='Darklink401' timestamp='1355589413' post='6093870']

I think so

He can enjoy being NOT one of the only single people on the site o3o *shot*
[/quote]

I want Roxas to join for some reason, too. He's the cutest ever.

So do you think people have to have a relationship to sleep with each other? Reading online, I see people don't seem to even conceive two friends sleeping together for comfort or affection as a possibility, but I think it's cute.

Most people would yell and call you a cheater.

[quote name='Nathanael Darius Striker' timestamp='1355589483' post='6093873']
DL, you don't want to know how many times I've heard that. My heart has been broken so many times, I don't think there is anyway. When I do think I have found the one, I get emotionally hurt.
[/quote]
I've been there ^-^

I've had 8 girlfriends, bro. THat means 8 heartbreaks xD There's ALWAYS someone out there for ya. Plus, you're in the right place to know just what to do to get ALL the ladies ;D

[quote name='Remnants' timestamp='1355589520' post='6093874']
Well I'm pretty sure it says male on my profile...

And no I don't mind. I just don't plan on making a big deal about it.
[/quote]
Alright, just checking ;D

And kay~

I love how active this is :3

[quote name='Hina~' timestamp='1355589619' post='6093878']
I want Roxas to join for some reason, too. He's the cutest ever.

So do you think people have to have a relationship to sleep with each other? Reading online, I see people don't seem to even conceive two friends sleeping together for comfort or affection as a possibility, but I think it's cute.

Most people would yell and call you a cheater.
[/quote]

I can see that situation being a trigger.
I wouldn't do it, but if they are both single and agree on it, there is no problem.
If they are not, that IS cheating.
EDIT:
Unless of course, you meant "sleep together" by falling asleep next to each other... that maybe can't be helped, can it?

[quote name='Sleepy' timestamp='1355589860' post='6093886']
I wouldn't do it, but if they are both single and agree on it, there is no problem.
[/quote]
Well...there DOES come an age, where that becomes something, that shouldn't really be done by people who are already taken xD

However, I DO find it quite cute, but I wouldn't really do that with other girls

Cuz it might just turn into something a bit more kinky o3o

EDIT:

@Sleepy - She meant falling asleep together xD pervert o3o *shot*

@Striker - I've been rejected once, by a girl I thought I loved, and I'm sure many people have

Why do they reject you tho :I

[quote name='Sleepy' timestamp='1355589860' post='6093886']
EDIT:
Unless of course, you meant "sleep together" by falling asleep next to each other... that maybe can't be helped, can it?
[/quote]

Well, if you fell asleep next to each other, you can't be blamed for something that your body forces you into. It's different from cheating due to intentional intoxication because you brought your lack of competence upon yourself.

I wouldn't get angry if somebody dropped a drug in the person's drink or something then slept with them. But I think just sleeping together is completely innocent if it wasn't sexual or romantic.

[quote name='Nathanael Darius Striker' timestamp='1355589899' post='6093887']
But I've never had a girlfriend, though. Heartbreak comes from rejection. Most of the time I move on, but the rejection still affects me. That's why I doubt there is anyone for me. I keep trying because it is human nature.
[/quote]

I get what you are saying. It does feel like that. I had a rather... horrible rejection in the past.
Just don't let it get too much into you. Who knows ;D

[quote name='Sleepy' timestamp='1355590179' post='6093892']
I get what you are saying. It does feel like that. I had a rather... horrible rejection in the past.
Just don't let it get too much into you. Who knows ;D
[/quote]
Despite the fact yours made you depressed for like a year- *shot* o3o

@Hina - Exactly, it IS pretty cute...but again, there's a certain age, where it becomes a bit...not exactly, unnaceptable, but frowned upon xD

Plus, the rumors would run wild O_o

[quote name='Hina~' timestamp='1355590126' post='6093891']
Well, if you fell asleep next to each other, you can't be blamed for something that your body forces you into. It's different from cheating due to intentional intoxication because you brought your lack of competence upon yourself.

I wouldn't get angry if somebody dropped a drug in the person's drink or something then slept with them. But I think just sleeping together is completely innocent if it wasn't sexual or romantic.
[/quote]

If it's not sexual or romantic, ok.

If someone dropped a drug in the person's drink... I'd be paranoid for a while... it doesn't sound legal at all O.o"

Most if it is for a perfectly understandable and acceptable reason: they were already taken. The majority in that area, I moved on from easily because I respect relationships that much. There were some who weren't interested. In all these cases, I wonder what they see in me that they don't like. I fear I'm too broken for people.

[b]Username: [/b]Caeda

[b]Gender?: [/b]Female

[b]Are you in a relationship?:[/b] Yes. <3

[b]Do you have love experience?: [/b]Well, not really. I mean, I'm in a relationship, but Black is the one who has all the experience. x-x
I might be able to help with someone's problems every now and again, but nothing big, and I'm not exactly a good person to go to for help.

[b]Do you mind having your relationship status open to public?: [/b]
It kinda already is. xD
At the start, it kinda bothered me, but I got used to it once things died down.

I won't be overly active, but I'll post when I get the chance / when there's a topic i can actually say something on. xD

@A-tan - Accepted =3

Welcome ;D

@Sleepy - What are you talking about? It's totally normal and legal o3o yup~

@Hina - If you slept with me, there'd be rumors xDD

For example

@Striker - Naww, dude. No one's broken. We're all just pieces of a puzzle o3o

And then there's another person

Who completes the piece

By that logic, destiny's a puzzle-loving child

[b]name: [/b]clairedestroyer

[b]gender: [/b]a lady

[b]are you in a relationship?: [/b]yes

[b]do you have love experience?: [/b]yes but im pretty sure my conception of romance is pretty different than most people here so i dunno how much help ill be.

[b]do you mind your relationship status being open to the public?: [/b]go ahead.

Archived