Kingdom Hearts: The 13th Requiem [PG-13/Not Accepting]

Phantom Roxas

As Ryan calmed down, Shuren's heart became more at ease. He was glad that Ryan stopped to listen to Shurens reason, and admired how easily he had calmed himself. But, Shuren's words couldn't have been  that strong could they? In any case, he planned on requesting all the same information from Balthaar later, but in what he hoped to be a more appropriate and more controlled time and location.

The strange newcomer laughed at the apprentices once he'd finished. This brought a glare to  Shurens face. Yeah, they might not fully understand everything, but that WAS why they were apprentices. Whoever the stranger was, Shuren didn't trust him. How were they to know that he wouldn't use whatever documents he wanted them to obtain against him? Then again, what other choice did he have? Sure he could stay behind and maybe get better at magic and defend his world from the Heartless and the Nobodies, but what of the other worlds? What of his friends?

He briefly remembered the pledges that they'd each made to themselves, each other, and of course Balthazar the day that they'd all became apprentices. Viola's in particular stuck out in his mind. We're all in this together, okay? We have to trust each other. Nobody's gonna be betraying anyone on my watch~ She was right. They were all in it together. Besides, Ryan already made his promise to help. If he got in trouble, what then? Besides, he wasn't willing to just sit by and wait while the others were off saving the universe.

"That's the Ryan I know." he said smiling at Ryan. "But don't think you'll be going alone. You're gonna need somebody to watch your back and give you a shoulder to lean on when you overwork  yourself, so I'm going with ya. And I think that goes for all of us. We all had the potential to use magic, right? Well, I have no doubts we'll all unlock our potential for this Keyblade thing too." He wasn't fully sure why he was saying any of this, the words just seemed to come to him. "We're all in this together. I don't care if it's Nobodies, Heartless, or frigin' Godzilla, there's nothing we can't beat if we work together!"  As he finished, he raised his fist and smiled, feeling a new fire in his heart. 

• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The world of Disney Castle was bustling as always, the Cornerstone of light remaining a unavoidable barricade for dark forces to infringe upon.

This vastness of power did little however to stop an old lady from infringing on it's hallowed ground.

Partially because the Cornerstone only warded evil, but primarily because the Cornerstone was really hoping someone would dust it, how was a powerful artifact supposed to display it's brillance when coated in dust?

Suga momma grunted as she burst into the fabric of this world's existence. Coughing up a cloud of dust, Suga Momma looked around, damn kids new nothing about hard work these days, letting a place get all messed up like this, atleast get a broom down here. Muttering discontently to herself, Suga Momma looked at the Cornerstone. The Cornerstone briefly brightened at the sight of it's old friend, she was the only person who can truly relate to how much it sucked to be old. Also she usually got someone to bring a vaccumn down here. Suga Momma sighed, "Sorry Cornie but I got to get myself a new tv, can't stay to chat." The Cornerstone dimmed but it understood, the inclusion of a television into the chambers were the highlight of the Cornerstone's existence, even if it was set on lame reality shows like the Disney Channel. The cornerstone watched Suga Momma slowly ascend the stairs to the throne room, disrupting the throne nap of the current king of disney, Oswald the rabbit.

"Oswald what are you doing sleeping around when this place clearly needs a cleaning, you want Suga Momma to choke here? That what you want on your hands, a dead old lady?" Oswald tried to speak up but was shooshed, "Nope, no excuses, if you want to be a king gotta make an example." Grabbing Oswald by the ears Suga Momma dragged Oswald down to the Cornerstone's chambers and handed him a broom and a dustbin, then left him to the mess.

The Cornerstone glowed consolingly as Oswald tried to figure out just what happened.

Suga Momma walked throughout the castle, trying to remenber the location of the libary, she had no idea what these Organization where but she's going to find out.

Eventually finding it, Suga Momma looked around, rather then books, Disney Castle eventually reached the digital age, using newfangled hankypanky doodads to store knowledge that would have corroded in time.

After hours of searching Suga Momma finally found the searchbar of these weirdtronics and promptly searched organization XIII, looking at the data she grimaced, she knew that Xehanort boy was a troublemaker but way to go overboard, knew she shoulda made him sit in the corner more but nooooo. Eventually learning that all this information, as well as cyber copies of the other worlds, were stored in a single datascape. 

Now she had no idea what in samhill that was, but that sure sounded mapish. Suga momma attempted to acquire the map, then many more hours later thanked the tech support guy who came over and downloaded the data scape onto a oldperson-safe data journal. All the knowledge of a computer contained in a convinent bookish looking device. Taking this portable data scape Suga Momma left the world, forcing another hole into reality that quickly repaired itself.

Curiousity overwhelming him, Tech support guy checked the recent searches on the computer, upon finding "organization XIII" and  "dirty goodnothing who broke my tv" his blood ran cold, everyone remenbered the stories of Xehanort, he was the greatest enemy of their greatest and first king. Figuring it is prudent not to let the datascapes power fall into the wrong hands, Tech support quickly exported the datascape wirelessly to Suga Momma's book, deleting it from the computer and leaving only the text and pictures, few used the datascape anyway it will not be missed. Besides they still had their information from the great journal and other reports collected by many brave heroes and bored scholars. They will easily get by.

Suga Momma trugged on through the lanes between, using the data journal as a map, noting that a new Hades Cup was imminent, Suga Momma decided to take a quick detour, it was always her favorite event.

And the digital copies of countless worlds, the artificial replicas of some of histories greatest foes and friends continued their artifical existence, unaware of their new location. All that is, except for one cloaked individual with white hair who smiled, it was nostalgic, being a journal once more. 

"Calm down, Omcraxs. Roxas' betrayal was due to the Organization hiding secrets from him. If we create a Keyblade wielder, we must be honest with him, or just reprogram him if need be. This is possible, right, Haxz?"

[hr]
Balthazar couldn't respond to Ryan's words. The boy had a point, after all. The longer they waited, the more people and worlds were being consumed by the Heartless. Ryan stepped up to help, and Shuren agreed to help. "Shuren, I misjudged you when we met. If you really want to help these people, then I know you want succumb to the path to darkness. I kept quiet because I didn't want to risk your lives. However, the people lost to the Heartless are never gone forever." He looked up at the stranger. "If he helps us get the Keyblade, then we can destroy the Heartless, and the hearts taken by them will be returned to normal. We will get off this world, and destroy the Heartless once and for all. What do you say?"

Haxz used his toothy grin, which was always a sign of deviousness. "Indeed we can Superior. Thanks to my new friend here-" Haxz waved the external Hard Drive "-I learned that there is a backup copy of Sora and his friends within the files of Ansem the Wise's own computer. Combine this with the Replica Program with some minor tweaks; and we can create a Sora that is perfectly under our control once we make some tweaks to the memories of the data copy. If we simply alter the memories to make them whole heartedly believe they're Nobodies, and also add prevention to stop these Replicas ending up like the previous ones, and we'll have ourselves a remote controlled Keyblade, ready to serve the Organization with all its heart, or, lack thereof."

Nerhyx opened his Corridor of Darkness and when he came out he was in a very modern city. Much like the one he assumed his living self was born in. The hustle and bustle of the city lights, the noise of the cars, the business of the people, he looked at a random newspaper in one of the many stands and he realized he was in New York City. He took off his hood when he realized that he was in a more civilized area and that people tend to frown upon the odd and the different. Nevertheless he began to make his way to his target. Unfortunately he did not know where to begin. Unlike his previous targets this one was alive and could constantly relocate. Nerhyx tried to figure out the best way to find one person in this massive city of millions and decided that it might be good to start from his last known location.

After some travelling and enjoying the night scenery, sicking heartless on some vandal who tried to take his money, and breathing the night air. Nerhyx found himself in a park. It was a small place but apparently something massive went down here. He looked around and seeing that this event happened in the distant past it was nice to see that someone was kind enough to repair the damage. He walked onward in a random direction and thought where could his target have gone. According to the stories he was essentially powerless at this juncture so there was no need to stretch the imagination of how this man out of time would come by some resources. Nerhyx looked around and made sure the coast was clear and with a wave of his hand Heartless appeared from all of the shadows of nearby objects. "Search the entire city, I want them found." The Heartless crept back into the shadows and dispersed throughout the city. It would take time to cover the vast amount of land they needed but Nerhyx was confident that he could get this done. In the mean time he decided to just wait in the park where he would be less likely to be approached. Besides if anyone did approach him they would become Heartless fodder.

"I'm honestly sorry, but...no."

After all the other apprentices -James and Trevor included- had given their answers, that was when Viola gave her own. They might be shocked or surprised, but to her as the Prime Merlinean and potential most powerful sorcerer in the world, it was the only logical answer. Well, not that she was going to stay here or anything, but it was just that...

"I mean, I won't be staying in this world like an idiot, I'll still tag along with the others into the other worlds. But see, a 'Keyblade' is a weapon, isn't it? I'm betting it's some sort of key-shaped sword that gives a person amazing abilities like taking out Nobodies....but I have no use for that," she explained, all the while gesturing with her hands as if she were wielding a sword. "I'm the Prime Merlinean. I was born to be a sorcerer, not a...Keyblade Master, as you call it. If I do have a Keyblade, I won't be able to do anything with it."

She smiled calmly as she explained why she wasn't interested in the Keyblade.

And deep down...she didn't care much for the other worlds either. It wasn't that much of a surprise, was it? Countless worlds falling into darkness, into destruction, it was inevitable no matter how much one tried to prolong it.

Dawn and The dwarf made their way across the narrow path, it was slippery and dripping muggy water. Upon approaching the front entrance to the brown and white tower, Dawn hopped off the hovering cycle followed by the dwarf. They made their way to the door and Dawn knocked.

"So what's this wizard li-" Dawn was caught off guard by a large explosion sound from inside the tower. The two made haste, not waiting for a response they barged the door down to see a long white bearded wizard with a blackened blue coat standing with a long brown wand in his hand in shock over the mess of his home. Dawn and the dwarf looked at each other then in the state of the room, a complete mess.

"Oh ." The Wizard began breaking the lack of sound in the room. "Well no harm done!" with a few swings of his wand the room began cleaning itself up, the tables, chairs, lamps, books and everything miscellanious in the room began moving and cleaning themselves up until the room was in a clean and tidy state, "That's better." The wizard known as Merlin stated forgetting the condition of his attire. With a quick sway of his wand he replaced his dirtied robe with a clean one.

Dawn stood in shock of what he saw whilst the dwarf moved forward towards Merlin waving. "Merlin, I see ye' haven't changed!" Merlin shook his head.

"No I'm still far too old." Merlin made his attention towards Dawn. "And who might this battered up fellow be Scruffy?"

"Scruffy?" Dawn began without even realising he hadn't asked for the name of the dwarf who looked at him with disdain causing Dawn to apolagetically smile. "I'm Dawn by the way please-" Dawn was interrupted by Merlin waving his wand. Dawn's cloathes were in  an instant repaired and his bruises and scars almost completly healed. his clothes were a little different in appearance, they had alot more shades of white then before. "Whoa-"

"That's better. Now what brings you here Dawn?" Merlin asked.

Balthazar couldn't respond to Ryan's words. The boy had a point, after all. The longer they waited, the more people and worlds were being consumed by the Heartless. Ryan stepped up to help, and Shuren agreed to help. "Shuren, I misjudged you when we met. If you really want to help these people, then I know you want succumb to the path to darkness. I kept quiet because I didn't want to risk your lives. However, the people lost to the Heartless are never gone forever." He looked up at the stranger. "If he helps us get the Keyblade, then we can destroy the Heartless, and the hearts taken by them will be returned to normal. We will get off this world, and destroy the once and for all. What do you say?"

All this was a lot that Trevor could even grasp, but with each explanation...he's curiosity grew even more. Almost everyone else had given an answer to this...then he finally stood up. At first he didn't say anything, as he closed his eyes and exhaled some.

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7uohBpxDbQ]KH BBS OST ~ Ventus Theme[/url]

"Originally, if I had known all this before...I-I'd probably have told you no, Balthazar. But...even if you did tell us...something would've just told me to stay." Trevor said as he slowly crossed his arms in front of him. "Its just about this whole thing that screams to me, just help them and even that its what I want to do. In all honesty, ever since the training began...I've actually felt closer to this group, as I've never had that many friends. I'm usually the kid that drowns out the outside world through these." He paused and grabbed his headphones. "Truth is, if Balthazar didn't make any of us his apprentices, we probably would've all been gone and let this world do what it wanted. At least like this, we could try to make somewhat of a difference...at least that's what I feel in my heart anyways. Balthazar, I'm coming with you and whoever else." With this, Trevor dug his hands into his pockets and just gave Balthazar and the rest of the group a nod.

[hr]

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fF-shawwtlY]Nightmare Before Christmas ~ Town Meeting Instrumental[/url]

Zack had returned back to the town square and into city hall, where like usual the townspeople listened to what his father had prepared for this year's Halloween. Luckily for him the meeting was drawing to a close.

"Well with that, I bring this meeting to a close! Thank you all for coming and get working with these plans!" Jack said, as the curtains were drawn. He turned and then saw Zack standing behind him. "Ah Zack! How is my favorite son doing this horrible night?"

"Dad, I'm your only son." Zack said shaking his head. "Anyway, I came to inform you that Oogie's trio was headed back to Oogie's Manor with a few strange looking creatures. And I'm talking strange as in some of those creatures from your stories. I sent Zero to keep an eye on them."

"Hmmm, this doesn't bode well. Zack I'm giving you a job, since have taken my place within the small resistance amongst the worlds." Jack said, as he crossed his boney arms, his fingers nervously strumming his arm. "Please try to send word to Radiant Garden to tell them that we may need a bit of assistance for this."

With that, Zack headed out of city hall and went off to send word to Radiant Garden.

Nerhyx waited for a while as his heartless...or more exactly the heartless under his command went to work searching the city for the target. He was rather enjoying himself. There was oddly no one around to bother him so he was at peace with the gentle breezes of the night. He thought about his roll in this whole thing and wondered if he was making a large enough contribution to the Nobody faction. Sure he had plunged multiple worlds into darkness and revived what videogame terminology would call "bosses" but there was a chance that Haxz and Omacrxs were up to something more constructive. It was interesting to say the least. The thought that he could be outdone by these two was quite hilarious and disturbing at the same time. But it was also logical. Haxz just seemed to have a litany of information at his disposal and he knew all of the place to start looking. Combine that with his years of service to Kreix then that lucky Nobody already has a leg up on Nerhyx which means he has to get to work. Hopefully this next target will put him over the top.

It would be an hour later when one of the heartless came back and materialized himself in from of Nerhyx out of the shadows. The floating pawn creature simply stood still and this caused Nerhyx to raise an eyebrow because this seemed to be an unusual reaction. Then the heartless expanded and became a Corridor of Darkness. Nerhyx for the first time could not hide his emotions on his face as he was genuinely shocked at this event. Clearly this wasn't the work of a Nobody or another heartless, leaving only one possibility, the target. From the massive corridor a man dressed in suit and a lavish fur coat carrying an ornate walking stick came out. Well I see you're the one who sent these little buggers after me now. Alright then what is you want? You are Narissa I presume. Yes, but I don't think you would go to such extensive measures to not know when you've caught the right woman. Nerhyx let a little smirk escape from his lips as he was really satisfied with the level of his current target.

Ryan kinda saw it coming that Viola would not want her potential to wield the Keyblade to be unleashed, but at least she is willing to stand with her friends in fighting these things with the power she has. And maybe with the Keyblade at their disposal, the guys might be closer to being equal in power to Viola, though none of them would ever be equal to her literally. However, Ryan wanted to say something, but he thought maybe it would be better to speak to her privately about it. However, a question did escape his mouth. "Do I hear a sense of pride in your voice?" he asked jokingly, chuckling immediately afterward. "I'll want to talk to you privately later if that's alright with you."

He then heard Trevor speak his mind, and it surprised him a little. Just by how he spoke allowed some form of sympathy into Ryan's heart for him. He then placed his hand on Trevor's shoulder and said, " Trevor, if our hearts are what leads us into new opportunities, then following our hearts are what's needed to make a difference, not just in this world, but for all worlds that are still standing but face destruction. Your heart has been telling you to do this long before any of this became known to us, but those headphones have always been holding you back. Keep listening to your heart, and your path in life will be revealed. As will ours." Ryan then patted Trevor's back. "You're doing the right thing by staying and fighting with us. That attitude will get you farther than life than this world alone." Ryan then smiled.

But now he wondered, what will James do? "What do you say James? You gonna tag along in this journey too? We need all the help we can get."

He was useless. Utterly useless. What was the point? There was just no point in him, no point in being, no point in breathing, and certainly no point in all this. He was useless, unreliable. He held them back. He panicked, fell to the floor, and whimpered, like a weakling. Like the worried little weakling he had always been, scared by the smallest ounce of violence and any sort of danger. Why was he even here? They didn't need him. Everyone else was so powerful, and confident, and sure of themselves. They all did something that helped, they all made a difference. He set them all back, was merely a hinderance.

At the turn of the corner, as James saw these creatures, these horrible, alien creates attack, he froze. He could do nothing. His friends were being assaulted, and he just fell backwards, dropping to the kerb and sitting there, panicky and cold. His eyes didn't move from the creatures, and sweat dripped down his face as sat on the pavement, staring at the battle. Even as Shuren came to defend James, he didn't even take notice. Fear had gripped him, doubt had been cast on his heart, and he could do nothing. He couldn't hear anything, couldn't see anything but them creatures. Even as they were dispelled, it was only because of Shuren's help that James managed to awaken from his trance, and follow them into the shop.

And what did he think once he awoke? He knew he was useless. His had no power or skill or use in battle at all. He was deadweight, baggage. He could see it in Balthazar's eyes, a quick disappointed glance towards him, and he knew that he was the new least favoured. He was the disgrace of the group, a pathetic worm who could no more battle the creatures than a mouse could.

He listened vacantly to Balthazar's explanations, taking in all the information, but putting it to the back of his mind as he sat at the corner of the room, looking away from the others for fear of their shame and disappointment. He could hear that a new person had entered their midst, but it matter not. He talked of blades and power, a proposition which was useless to James, for he could not handle a blade, and he had no power. What use did he have now? He might as well just leave.

He took a quick glance at the door, wondering whether anyone would notice if he left at that moment, and never looked back. Wondering if they would care about what happened. He presumed not, he was just another disappointment. Another failure, who couldn't pursue his dreams. He had broken his promise, he had not changed at all. He had not become stronger. He had failed, and was pretty much doomed to a life of failure.

Or was he? He remembered Viola's words - "We're all in this together, okay?" - and turned his head to watch and listen as everyone seemed to volunteer for this Keyblade, to defend their friends and to save the worlds. Was he included? He hadn't thought so initially, but the Ryan turned to him. Was he the oldest of their group? Him and Trevor, yeah. They were the guys James could look up to - they knew what they wanted to do, they were confident, they were strong. Exactly the opposite to James. Why would they need his help? Yet Ryan asked for it. Could it be that they...needed him? For what?

No...no more. I shan't....I shan't doubt myself any more. I will become stronger. I'll become better. If I have the potential, then I will unlock it. I'll wield the keyblade, and I'll help...yes, I'll help. James commanded himself, giving a quick nod to Ryan.

"Yes, I'll...I'll go along...I guess." He said, doubt still in his voice, but disappearing. He was growing up, his confidence had increased, and he smiled, and looked towards the new arrival, the one with the power to give them a keyblade.

"So...what do we do?"

Omcraxs still looked hesitant, despite Kreix and Haxz reassurances. Not exactly reassuring. They're basically saying that "no, it won't happen this time". This can't end well. But I'll stick to them, they'll need my services eventually anyway.

"If you two say so. I somehow feel like I don't know the whole story. I don't think you'd suddenly get all the information needed from that little thing. How are you even going to reconstruct a body? I'm pretty sure we don't have a cloning machine in the Castle. With it being in ruins and all. I figure that's why you came here. But then, what IS this castle anyway? And why would it have such advanced technology?

...What the hell IS that thing in your hand at any rate?"

Lexamus sighed and looked up at Kingdom Hearts from his perch on top of the ruins of Memory skyscraper, before turning away from the sight. It still held the same feeling, whether it was full or destroyed, grand or ruined. It was an annoyingly beautiful sight, it's rays shining down on the World that Never was, and yes, it was a world that never should've been. Why did it deserve this beautiful sight? Because it was a taunt, Lexamus was sure of it. This was a world for nobodies, a world for those who had lost their hearts, and were now on the borders of light and dark, with no way to choose between them. Kingdom Hearts was so close, yet so far, and gave them a glimpse into the heart, gave them a taste of what could be. But it was never to be reached; Lexamus was sure of that too.

He inhaled deeply before slamming his fist against the roof of the building, before grabbing his Organisation coat and pulling it on, zipping it up fully and lifting the hood over his head, shadowing all but his dark eyes, which flashed from under the rim of the darkness. Another sigh and he lifted himself from his crouched position, turning his back to the heart-shaped moon in the sky - he didn't need it, nor did he want it. But that Kreix, that damned Kreix...he admittedly gave Lexamus a bit of hope. There was something in his manner, something hidden away that reminded him of someone from his own homeworld. A person he had once known and respected before the darkness had engulfed them all. But he couldn't remember who...

Lexamus shook his head once and looked towards the edge of Memory Skyscraper, looking over the Dark City...his Dark City. The neon lights that had once lit it were dead, and it now truely lived up to its name. He would miss it once it was gone, well, if he was capable of it. But for now, he had to leave. His top soldier, a rather diminuitive Brawler, who seemed to be the physically weakest, but was in fact the strongest, fastest and smartest of his troops, named Bonishxi, was left in charge, his black form blending into the dark surroundings as he watched his master from the corner of the rooftop. He gave a quick nod towards Lexamus, who didn't respond, but Bonishxi knew that he had seen it, and so vanished from the rooftops, disappearing like a ninja into the night.

Lexamus continued on to the edge of the skyscraper, taking a deep breath and pulling his hood down a little, before letting himself fall forwards, plummeting from the top of the building. He would've admired the exhiliration, the thrill and the adrenaline, if he was capable. He would've enjoyed it. But instead, he merely sighed as he fell, quite bored. A dark hole in the ground opened up as Lexamus closed the gap between himself and the floor, and he shot through it like a bullet.

When he emerged, he turned quickly in mid-air, spinning so that he was the other way up, his foot coming down hard on the guard's shoulder. Hearing a satisfying crack from the bones in the man's neck, Lexamus quickly teleported away, hiding around a corner in the castle, his foot touching the edge of a downwards spiralling staircase. The unconcious - possibly dead - body just around the corner almost instantly drew attention, with three fellow guards appearing quite soon, their plate armour rattling as they picked up their fellow soldier, looking around nervously for the culprit.

Lexamus chuckled lightly as he heard "Find him and kill him." From the guards, presumably talking about the culprit, before vanishing down the staircase. He needed to go down if he was to find what he was looking for - the owner of the castle would presumably be hiding it at the bottom of the castle, near the catacombs.

As he ran, the shadows behind him contorted themselves and grew, forming into small shadow heartless, with very little interference from Lexamus. This place is filled to the brim with Darkness. I'm surprised the heartless haven't swallowed it already. He noted, glancing back for a moment to see the small army of heartless growing, while he himself continued to dash down the staircase.

Xemyrom listened to each of the apprentices and was surprised when the the girl refused the Keyblade because she was the Prime Merlinian but still wanted to go with her friends.

"I fear it will be unwise to venture out against the Heartless without the Keyblade but it is your choice, though your reasoning that it is just a weapon to be used in physical combat is incorrect the Keyblade draws out the power of your heart so if magic is what you are most attuned to it will unlock more avenues for it then those rings you wear, actually even a novice with the Keyblade can learn magic very quickly. So I advice you to reconsider your decision because without the Keyblade you can only stall the Heartless."

​After his speech to the only girl in the room Xemyrom raised his hand and it seemed to produce a smoky black aura, then a smoky white aura surrounded each of the apprentices and as they faded the apprentices felt different. Then Xemyrom took out what looked like I-Phones with the same symbol as on his gloves on the back of them for each of he apprentices from his pocket.

"With these you'll be able to contact me and each other when your in the different worlds, I'm already in there under Diz but you'll need to get each other's numbers before you leave. They will also transport any documents you find to me so I can translate them and then I'll send them back to you, they'll also change any money you have into whatever the world your in uses, and they also have a manual for basic combat on it for you, using magic is fine but you should at least be able to dodge enemy attacks and have some ability with a weapon because some enemies my be resistant to magic, and on weapons until the Keyblade deems you worthy you can use these."

With that said Xemyrom  waved his right hand and seven weapons appeared floating in the air, they were a Broad Sword, Katana, Scimitar, Saber, Axe, Club, and Wand.

Ryan was surprised that he would feel like he's a different person. Granted, he's been training as a wizard for the longest time, but now he feels like the warrior he should be. He felt more flexible and energetic. This could help with his strategies in future battles. But when he noticed the iPhone, he almost dropped it. He then noticed the symbol which was the same as what was on Xemyrom. Weird. Talk about personalization. He then listened to what Xemyrom had to say, and it surprised him that everybody didn't have each other's number by default. Oh well. At least he has a phone for once in his life. And it has reception in separate worlds. Now that is awesome! But once he saw the weapons, he thought, Bladed weapons for the win! He then chuckled at the fact that there were mostly bladed weapons. But one struck his eye. It was his specialty weapon: a katana. Though it was thoroughly bland as it was, he walked up to it and proceeded to choose it. Once he did though, it changed big time. The hilt was a deep crimson red with a strange swirl-like design above the hilt around the bottom of the blade The blade was a shining sterling silver with a Templar symbol etched on one side. But just looking at it reminded him of that one day that nearly broke Ryan: the death of his grandfather.

16-year-old Ryan was with his grandfather Mick, and they were watching old-time cartoons while eating chicken tenders and mashed potatoes. The two were initiating small talk when suddenly, Mick started dry-heaving. He tried to stand up, but he fell to the ground hard. His body was shaking. He was having a heart attack. Usually when Mick had one Ryan and his parents were prepared. But his parents were dead and Ryan wasn't sure what else to do other than call 911. "911 Emergency? My grandpa is having a heart attack. ...148 Jekyll Avenue. ...Okay, thank you." He then hung up the phone and ran back to Mick. "Grandpa, you're gonna be alright. The ambulance is on its way." Then, out of sheer willpower for a 74-year-old man, Mick pulled out a necklace with a Templar symbol on it and put it in Ryan's hand. "Take...this...to remember...me..." And then he just laid there, not moving at all. Fear gripped Ryan once more, just like at his 10th birthday. "Grandpa...? Grandpa? GRANDPA!!!" He then started crying his heart out and laid his head on Mick's lifeless body.

This haunted Ryan for the last 2 years, and the fact that it had come back into his mind, sent his emotions haywire, and brought up a fury that nobody ever saw before. He looked at his hand with the ring on it. It was shaking, and he clenched it into a fist. He then screamed at the top of his lungs as he launched a large fireball towards the door. Ryan then fell to his knees, crying just like he was when he saw Mick die. "Grandpa...I'm...I'm sorry I couldn't save you..." he said at a somewhat lower volume, but loud enough for everybody to hear. He was losing it, quickly. "How many times...?" he asked to himself. "How many times must I lose loved ones to start protecting them!?" His rage had suddenly caused flames to form a circulating ring around him. He then looked at everybody's reaction, and took a few deep breaths. As a result, the flames dispersed, and he recollected himself . "Guys, I'm sorry about that. I just...had one of those moments you know? I'll try not to do it again, I promise." He then looked at his katana once again. I won't let you guys down. If you hear me, mom, dad, grandpa, know that I'll make you proud of me by doing the one thing I couldn't with you. I'll protect those who are in desire of being protected. Life's too precious for me to stand back and watch the innocent fall one by one.

Xemyrom listened to each of the apprentices and was surprised when the the girl refused the Keyblade because she was the Prime Merlinian but still wanted to go with her friends.

"I fear it will be unwise to venture out against the Heartless without the Keyblade but it is your choice, though your reasoning that it is just a weapon to be used in physical combat is incorrect the Keyblade draws out the power of your heart so if magic is what you are most attuned to it will unlock more avenues for it then those rings you wear, actually even a novice with the Keyblade can learn magic very quickly. So I advice you to reconsider your decision because without the Keyblade you can only stall the Heartless."

​After his speech to the only girl in the room Xemyrom raised his hand and it seemed to produce a smoky black aura, then a smoky white aura surrounded each of the apprentices and as they faded the apprentices felt different. Then Xemyrom took out what looked like I-Phones with the same symbol as on his gloves on the back of them for each of he apprentices from his pocket.

"With these you'll be able to contact me and each other when your in the different worlds, I'm already in there under Diz but you'll need to get each other's numbers before you leave. They will also transport any documents you find to me so I can translate them and then I'll send them back to you, they'll also change any money you have into whatever the world your in uses, and they also have a manual for basic combat on it for you, using magic is fine but you should at least be able to dodge enemy attacks and have some ability with a weapon because some enemies my be resistant to magic, and on weapons until the Keyblade deems you worthy you can use these."

With that said Xemyrom  waved his right hand and seven weapons appeared floating in the air, they were a Broad Sword, Katana, Scimitar, Saber, Axe, Club, and Wand.

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NqtrDPi_G7Q]Kingdom Hearts 2 OST ~ Sora Theme[/url]

"Personal I-Phones? Sweet! Hopefully we'll get service outside of this world." Trevor said as he looked at the I-Phone and smirked, placing it back into his pocket. Then he saw the new shiny and might I say sharp weapons that were brought out. Wow...and weapons! Oh god I'm really loving this! he thought with a huge smile on his face. He watched Ryan take the katana, well next choice then. Trevor looked at the Broad Sword and then grabbed it with a smirk. "I'll take this. Well it looks pretty awesome in my opinion!!" he said, watching the blade's appearance change. It's hilt became gold with a topaz gem at the end, while the blade itself had engravings of gold thunderbolts. "Yeah, this definitely suits my style something awful!!"

Balthazar was disappointed with Viola's answer. A Prime Merlinean wielding the Keyblade? That was the kind of hero all the words needed. James looked ashamed, no doubt because he felt guilty that he couldn't help fight against the Wraiths. As the stranger summoned weapons, Trevor and Ryan were the ones immediately entranced, although Ryan slumped into depression. Balthazar was still feeling guilty for hiding his secrets, so he tried to console Ryan. "Ryan, I swear that no one will have to die for you to become a hero." He turned towards Trevor, who needed the opposite kind of advice. "However, don't think of this as a game. Don't think about what's 'cool', think what you'll need if you want to win."

[hr]
Mr. Spiky Spider carried Lock, Shock, and Barrel up Oogie's Manor as the knight followed closely behind. The Phantom greeted them at the entrance.

"Agh, who are you?" Lock screamed.
"It's just another Heartless," Shock retorted. "Don't be such a wimp."

The Phantom shook its hood and looked to the Knight, who bowed before it. "The children wish to restore Oogie Boogie to his former… glory. We have come here to retrieve his corpse." The Phantom flew off. The others waited as the Phantom retrieved a worn out fabric.

"Hey, how did you find this?"

"The Phantom has been helping you build this place."

"You mean you two jerks have been slacking off? I knew we got this place done too quickly!"

"Hey, I thought you and Barrel were doing the heavy lifting!"

"So… none you noticed this place being built by hands other than your own?

"No!"

"As if we'd expect a Heartless to be smart enough to build this place anyway!"

After that remark, the Phantom waved its hand as a pale blue light formed around it, which it tossed right at Barrel, knocking the boy off of Mr. Spiky Spider. The light circled around the boy, hitting him every few seconds.

"Hey, leave Barrel alone!"

"The boy did not mind his manners."

Barrel ran, as the others looked on. The light kept swinging and forth around him, knocking him down. The boy got back up, but was immediately knocked down once more. Barrel limped up onto his feet, and turned to the Phantom, tears forming in his eyes.

"Lock, Shock, help me!" Lock and Shock jumped off of Mr. Spiky Spider's shoulders, who grabbed them right away. The two children struggled to break free, as Barrel kept running towards them. He swung his hands against the Heartless leg, which it used to knock Barrel into the air. The white circle swung around Barrel once more, appearing behind his back and finally launching moving straight through him. Barrel fell to the ground, and Spider let go of Lock and Shock.

Haxz waved the hard drive in his hand. "This is called an External Hard Drive. Usually found in a fair few worlds that have sufficiently advanced computers. They're just used for additional storage of data. But, whose inside is more important in any case. As for the bodies, it's quite simple. Vexen logged down EVERYTHING he had on the Replica Program. All we have to do is follow his notes to learn how to create a Replica Body and boom, fresh body to have the backups installed into." 

He was sporting that devious look again, but his eye couldn't help wonder over to Kreix. "You're being unusually quiet Superior. I thought you'd be overjoyed at the idea of a remote controlled Keyblade."

"Of course I'm excited, Haxz. I just… want to maintain a sense of composure is all. As for who's inside there, is it the Master Control Program? I never dared to control that damn thing. Regardless, a Replica would suit us well." Kreix opened a Corridor. "I assume we have no more business here, then? Some kid claiming to be a descendant of Xehanort approached me and spoke of some pages that he needs to translate. I'm in a generous mood, so I feel like indulging him." Kreix stepped through, waiting for his two Nobodies to follow behind him.

Haxz followed Kreix, but kept a little bit of distance, to hang back with Omcraxs. "It's not the MCP, that thing was destroy centuries ago. Nonono, what I have with me is the AI that took control of the system after the MCP; he calls himself TRON. He gave me a lot of handy dandy info for us, such as the actual Sora backups from when, get this, he and his friends were actually beamed inside the computer terminal and became a part of the system. That's why the backups exist, in case of an unfortunate crash. And that's where we should go, back to Ansem's computer. All I'll need to do is insert TRON back into the system and he can grab the backups for us, then, we follow Vexen's notes on how to make an empty replica and BOOM! Instant Keyblade wielder."

There Nerhyx was standing in front of an immense creature oozing black magic, prestige, and vindictiveness. It was interesting to say the least, but clearly this was a formidable creature by herself. The aid of the Heartless would just be the icing on the cake in this matter. But though he had to have wondered how she was able to use his heartless as a medium to enter this world. He was merely there to look for her summoning point if she didn't already materialize yet.

"You must tell me how you did that trick to my Heartless?" 

Silly old man do you think that a Queen cannot go where she pleases. I was simply making sure this world is fit for my plans.
"Ah I see, so you think you have the power to win because you are for lack of a better phrase you?"

Naturally

"Well if you don't mind let me show you something." With that Nerhyx waves his hands and 3 heartless appeared holding iPads and they all aimed them at Narissa. Narissa would then bare witness to the defeat of Maleficent, Ursula, and the Queen of Hearts. Her eyes twitched as she saw the trend that was happening before her. Fate looked like she only had one option. Defeat. Nerhyx saw this powerful queen buckle under the pressure of being herself and thought it was time to tenderize the client. See you are not the first evil queen with magical powers to try to kill the fairest of them all." The monitors switch to the Wicked Queen (Snow White), Yzma, and Lady Tremaine. "And I'm sure you won't be the last. But what you can do is stop the cycle is except my aid, and I can assure you that life will turn out well for you. The monitors all turn to a fictional image of Narissa as an eternal queen in her monarchy. 

With so much evidence stacked against her the dark queen gave in. But what I do in return she asked with the utmost skepticism. "That is easy. Let my friends here enter the world you come from and do what they do best. You can reign dominion over them naturally but I just want to make sure they get the required amount of exercise they need to be happy and self-sustained." The queen raised an eyebrow out of skepticism but still raised her hand nonetheless. To the cloaked man sitting on the park bench. He then stuck his hand out and grabbed her hand gently. Just then numerous heartless came from the shadows and swirled around Narissa's ring finger creating a goth styled ring and bestowing upon her the power of the heartless. She looked at her new when all was said and done and tilted her head in approval. "I think it suits you." Nerhyx said with a slight smile. Hmph I think it does too. With that the dark witch removed herself from New York and returned to her own world. Nerhyx put his head back and let out a deep sigh of relief. "My that was a powerful one."

Viola rolled her eyes at all the prodding, whether they were kept silent or not. This was her birthday after all. Shouldn't she be allowed to choose what she wants? Nevertheless, if she did happen to obtain a Keyblade, she might as well keep it if the occasion ever came - though it'd better be something more like a staff than a blade that she had no use for. She didn't trust the newcomer stranger do offer anything that would be enough. She also watched Trevor and Ryan - the latter of whom broke into a familiar, hysterical fit upon being reminded of a memory - as they obtained their weapons.

"Sorry again." Viola told Xemyrom, shrugging. But then a grin formed on her face."But...if Keyblades are as important as you say they are, then you know what? I'll find my own. After all, if this thing is drawn to my heart, then shouldn't it be natural that I'd be drawn to it sometime while traveling through worlds? Whatever that means."

Having declared her cliché wish and took the iPhone thing from Xemyrom's hand, she looked back at Ryan. Somehow, his sudden change in attitude reminded her of one of her old friends. With a look of disgust paved over by a concerned expression on the outside, she turned away from him again, curiously awaiting to see whichever weapon Shuren and James would choose.

Xemyrom sighed as he was denied again by Viola and she claimed that she would gain one with her own powers which he doubted but it didn't really matter to him.

"The Keyblade isn't just some object that you can just find ling around, pretty much what I did to your friends was put them on the list of people for it to check out to see if it would be willing to lend them its power, but the choice is yours if you decide that you actually want to be able to save the hearts of those swallowed by darkness you have my number."

With that Xemyrom turned around and exited the store and walked a few blocks making sure no one was following them and if anyone was he'd try to lose them before short warping onto a roof and opening a Corridor of Darkness and traveling to Twilight Town changing back to his original outfit and hair style before his meeting with Kreix checking his phone to see that he was early.

Omcraxs followed along Kreix alongside Haxz. But it was weird, he actually thought they were supposed to be following Haxz. "Pages to translate? Another of these goddamn diaries? You know, I'm not really one for office work, Superior. Or rather, I'm not too keep on field work which doesn't bring me any closer to my loved one, and old life. If this guy wants us to be his secretaries, he better have something to help us to Kingdom Hearts.

As for the TRON thing... I believe that's what we should focus on. But, said Replica wouldn't even be a Nobody, would it? It's always made me think... Why is it that only Nobodies are allowed to join The Organization? I'm sure there are those out there who share our goal, but not necessarily our motive. I can see ways in which that kind of ally would be of use. So why? Why are we so... err... racist?"

"Simple: We're, Nobodies. We have no Hearts, we have no remorse for our actions, no guilt, nothing. We are empty shells held together by strong will. If we had other people, those with Hearts, how would that work out for us Omcraxs? They'd have Hearts, why bother helping us? Further, they'd feel the guilt from their actions. You can't exactly shy away from the guilt of obliterating a World y'know. We Nobodies are the Organization, because we are those not meant to be. We are fighting for our place in existence. Sure, we could ally with those who'd enjoy that kind of destruction, but, in the end, they'd just betray us, forcing us into a constant game of 'Who's going to backstab who first'. We work on our own because it works best for us. No one should know that the New Organization even exists. If we act from the shadows, we can work more efficiently. The goal of all Nobodies is singular: To complete kingdom Hearts and become whole. This is our project Omcraxs, and no one else has a place in it."

Archived