North Frost Private Academy (IC/Started/Accepting/PG-13)

DL 

Although yesterday proved to be quite boring for him, Locke Padelk found himself now at the doorway of this Ms. Robert woman. He hated the fact that he was given the ability to come to this hell-hole and was literally forced into it, but now he had to make due with what he had to entertain himself. His wits, the simple people who surrounded him, a tennis ball, and a guitar he once knew how to play and was delivered to him after he arrived. It truly was a slow moment for Locke.

It was then, a storm of different ideas flowed within his mind. He could try and be especially blunt for his stay here, removing the possibility of most infatuations with him, however some people there could be masochists. He could try and be quiet to remove most attention from his direction, but then some girls like the shyer people. There was the third alternative. He could just be his normal self, reject all relationship requests, and burn the guitar. This eight seconds of standing at the door of a teacher was about to start gathering attention, so it was time to enter the room.

He slowly opened the door, saying nothing as he strolled into the gaze of these others. They appeared to be a mostly happy bunch, a little talkative from what it seemed. He quickly walked to a mostly untouched part of the room before sitting. He said nothing. There was no need to waste breath on these people, including the "teacher" until it was required.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Michael gasped for breath as he and Vanessa (L) approached the Classroom...just as the door closed after the teacher. He groaned and straightened himself up after resting on his knees, releasing Vanessa's hand from his grip, quickly apologising about pretty much dragging her as they ran, after he noticed many teachers walking into their full other lessons. Had he missed an earlier bell? That was certainly most unusual for him.

At anyrate, they arrived a little bit late for the lesson, and Michael opened the door to the Classroom about the same time the young teacher started to list the many rules that her classroom seemed to come with.
"I'm sorry we're late, miss. We got caught up in talking about the announcement thing." Michael explained, before making his way to the back of the classroom, leaning his chair against the back wall as he sat down on it, making himself comfortable. He guessed it was time to set him up as a delinquent-by-appearance; late for class, the punk-rock look and sitting at a back table with a seeming lack of attention given to the teacher.

He couldn't wait for her reaction once she started to actually teach, and he got full marks in pretty much everything she set. This was a Maths class, meaning he pretty much knew everything she was going to try to explain anyway. He chuckled at his own self-confidence and watched the teacher out of the corner of his eye, making a note of what she was saying for further reference.

[i][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)]"You know, Joshua's pobably only asking you because Vanessa's not going, ad Chris is fine with whoever...but I came here, with the sole intent of asking you~"[/background][/size][/font][/color][/i]

[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)]The feeling of Daisuke's hand placed on her shoulder made Brenna quiver inside, but she showed no awkwardness and giggled in the knuckle of her index finger. As soon as she heard him say what he said in her ear, she turned her head and rested it on her fist, "Oh really?" she asked with a snarly tone but an innocent smile, "You think you can handle me for three days, just the two of us?" She raised her brows still looking at Daisuke, leaning back on her chair while letting her arm fall flat on the desk, yawning.[/background][/size][/font][/color]

[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)]"I guess so. But we better win, Daisuke, 'mkay?" She put her hands on the back of her head and yawned again, closing her eyes not caring about the teacher.[/background][/size][/font][/color]

"Well then, good luck you two. And Daisuke, don't talk about stuff you don't know. It isn't nice at all," said Joshua hearing Brenna's response. "And Brenna, I was honestly asking you to be my partner, not what he said I was doing. Anyway, class is about to start so I best get to the best seat."

Joshua got up from his chair and moved to the other side of the room. [i]Well, Brenna fell for a guy who had no clue what he was talking about. I hope I get a partner just to get back at Daisuke. I gotta keep my eyes on him so he doesn't do something stupid.[/i]

Joshua was a bit furious, but stuff like that happens. He wasn't happy and didn't like Daisuke telling that fib just to get ahead. This was going to be a long three years if Joshua was going to be the target of guys telling fibs about him just to get ahead. A long three years.

Ryu heard the bell go yet again and as he noticed crowds of people beginning to make there way to their lessons he figured it wouldn't be the wisest idea to hang around outside yet again. Especially since it began to get chilly, so he walked into the school yet again and made his way to his lesson. He had art-apparently the school was so small that they grouped the years together for those sort of lessons. He didn't mind really-it allowed him to see the creations of others. It was actually one of the rare things which made him smile.

As he arrived at the lesson he noticed a crowd of people waiting outside of the class. He ignored them as they seemed to be of a lot younger age than him and so he slowly drifted pass them and went into the class. His new art teacher apparently hadn't arrived-and yet again he couldn't care. Most of the good teachers had left the school long ago and it was just a matter of getting on with it now. So he pulled out his sketch book once again and began finishing off the details of the birds.

Daisuke smirked. "Question is, if YOU can handle me that long~"

He accommodated himself on the seat behind Brenna, and yawned. He wasn't quite too interested in class. Never was, never would be. But the fact he could sit behind a cute girl was nice. He didn't expect Brenna to agree so easily, but he DID look forward to the challenges.

He hesitated for a moment, before nonchalantly placing his head on Brenna's shoulder, with a sigh. "I almost feel like going to sleep. I've never been a 'school' person..."

Suzuki giggled, as she walked through the hall. She peeked into the classrooms, seeing some of the people that stood out in her mind, from the short time she's known them.

"Ah, when I was a 1st year..."

She looked at the ceiling, cocking her head a bit. "I wonder if anyone will try to make me their partner..."

Stuck in the rather boring prison dubbed the classroom of Ms. Robert, who was proving to be quite the strict individual, a brilliant idea popped through Locke's head. He didn't have to put up with this pointless lecture, he could just leave. The woman could not keep a clear sight on everyone for every second, and the second she slipped up, he'd escape and see if there was something better to occupy his time, which at this seemed to be anything else. In fact, he thought that seemed like a good schedule for the remainder of the day.

So, when the opportunity arrived, he took it, and escaped the cesspool of unintelligence, slumber, and hormones. Few saw him, and Locke assumed few of that group cared. And so he went on a rather lovely stroll through the mostly empty halls. Last night, he slept in a bathroom stall. One part because of refusal to meet roommates. The other part dinner. No matter how he ended up in that stall, he now had a chance to visit his room. Along with his few items, he walked towards the room he had been assigned. Room #42. While he was there, he might even see if his playing cards were included in his bags. A nice game of solitaire would've be quite welcome at that moment.

Feeling bored with the lessons given by Ms. Robert, Daniel raised his hand, "Excuse me ma'am". "Yes?" Ms. Robert said. "May I go to the toilet?" he asked. "Sure, you can go to the toilet, but not for too long." Ms Robert said to Daniel. "Thank you ma'am!" Daniel said as he headed out of the classroom. As he walked down the hall, he saw a beautiful girl standing in the hallway, "Hey, isn't she Suzuki Hayu, the student council president, what she's doing here?" he murmured. "Should I say hello?" Daniel muttered to himself. "I think it should be, considering she is the president of the student council." he murmured. Then Daniel walked up to Suzuki, "Good morning, Suzuki, ah I mean Miss student council president what are you doing here?" asked Daniel to Suzuki. Daniel was nervous, because this is the first time he spoke directly with a girl.

Suzuki was on her way, examining the halls and classrooms as she did so, when she stumbled upon a silver-haired boy.

"Oh, why hello~ I haven't seen YOU around. What's your name?~" she asked, quizzically as she smiled.

Suzuki thought she knew everyone from the entrance ceremony. But maybe she missed a few people. She wondered if there was someone else she would see that would surprise her. She quite liked surprises.

"I'm Suzuki...though I guess you knew already," she said, then apologetically added. "Sorry for asking yours, but I don't think we've seen each other formally before...heheh..."

She scratched the back of her head, slightly feeling guilty, though she knew it was a tough expectation to memorize every single new students' names.

"No need to apologize, it's not easy for a person to remember the name of every student here, my name is Daniel Stelar, nice to meet you." Daniel replied with a smile. "And I think this is the first time we meet like this, the last time I saw you, you are making a speech at the opening ceremony." Daniel held out his hand to Suzuki and offered to shake hands.

"Umm, sorry if I ask, but do you have a partner for tonight event?" asked Daniel to Suzuki with a slightly red face.

"Uh, this is a stupid question, pretty girl like her must already have a partner." he thought.

[color=#000000]As Vanessa L. listened to Ms. Roberts [s]laying down THE LAW!![/s] going over the rules, she couldn't help but check the teacher out on a physical standpoint. Ms. Roberts didn't seem too bad-looking, but she was only average at best, which was fine. At least she wasn't of the type that tended to give Vanessa L. nosebleeds all the time. Vanessa had just finished all the exercises that Ms. Roberts had set for the class, and now was working on a love letter to send to Suzuki some time.[/color]

[color=#800080][i]'Hmm, now what rhymes with ass, I wonder?'[/i][/color][color=#000000] Vanessa L. mused, [/color][color=#800080][i]'Pass? No. Class? No. Alcatraz? That doesn't even [/i]sound[i] right... Grass? [/i]Grass[i]! That's it!'[/i][/color]

[color=#000000]It wasn't long until Vanessa L. finished the love letter, and proceeded to carefully rip it out of her exercise book and slip it into one pocket... before pulling it out again and looking at it closely, concerned about whether it was good enough. Maybe it was best to do a new one on the other side.[/color]

Vanessa R. was blankly stared at the teacher, she thought to herself "The bell should be ringi-". Her thoughts were interrupted by the sound of the bell. She got out of her seat, and as she was walking by the other desks, she could not help but notice a girl rereading a letter she had spent writing the entire class period.  Vanessa walked over and lightly knocked on the side of the girls desk. She then said "Hey the bell rang you should get to class. Considering the fact that every teacher is probably gonna be going over the rules, you can revise your letter during second period. I'm assuming that you don't wanna be late to your next period." Vanessa looked over to the door, and back at the girl. "By the way I'm Vanessa Rose. Do you want to walk with me to my next class? I have physics. What about you?" She said with a long exhale. Vanessa hated physics, and she really just wanted to skip that class. The main thing on her mind was what her next teacher was like, and if she would find her class on time. For a small school, it was pretty confusing. All of the halls looked the same, and the only place she could remember was the commons. The commons were pretty nice, that part of the school had a glass roof, so the sun poured in, and brightened up the place. She kinda liked that, and decided that she would study there sometime. 

Suzuki was a bit surprised. She didn't expect to be asked to participate. Of course, not that she didn't want to, but she WAS a third-year student. She figured everyone would be going for the fresher, newer people.

"Hmm...well," she muttered under her breath, looking downwards. Then, she turned back up to look at Daniel. "I guess I do want to participate, kinda....but I'm not suuure~"

She winked at him. "Depends, do you want a partner like me? I can be a bit...hard to keep up with~"

With 10 minutes of the lesson to go Chris could barely stay awake, math and the events of the night before had gotten the better of him as he began to doze off and wake up again in a matter of seconds. 'Come on Chris, just ten minutes you can ... *yawn* maybe I'll just sleep for ten minutes, I doubt the teacher is THAT strict I mean look at her! She's just reading a novel and drinking something from a cup! I'm not sure if its a cup of tea or coffee but ... mmmm Coffee I sure could use an Iced Coffee now...' Chris thought to himself then slapped himself back to reality 'no stay awake man! You can do this! Okay let's look at the next question... "If Thomas had 10,000,000 apples in his possession, how many would it take away so Thomas would have 777777 Apples in his possession?" 7... WHY CAN'T IT BE 8! 8 IS SO MUCH BETTER THAN 7 IN EVERY WAY!!! PLEASE BE 8! ... ... Oh wait that's just a joke question that's not actually being graded on... Damn you Ms.Roberts!' Chris thought to himself as he placed both elbows on the table, beside the sheet of paper out in front of him and began scratching his head, and losing a bit of his sanity while he was at it. 

*Ding* *Ding* *Ding* The school bell sung signalling that class was over as everyone packed their belongings away and moved onto the next period, except for Chris who was still sitting there staring at the sheet.

"Uh, Christopher class has ended you can leave now." Ms.Roberts said as she walked up to Chris, who somehow had dozed off and fell asleep.
"Christopher Chance WAKE UP!" Ms.Roberts shouted which quickly woke Christopher up. "Oh, sorry ma'am. Here's the sheet of paper!" Chris replied handing it to the teacher as she smiled. "You fool this is just the first day and this was just a practice sheet just to get you all up to speed! However if you slump again I will write this down on record. I expect more out of any future potential student council presidents! Especially if the candidate is one of MY students!" Said Ms.Roberts who left Chris in a state of confusion. "Wait, how did you know that I was looking for that position?" Chris asked as Ms.Roberts snickered. "You sure know how to make an entrance Christopher, maybe in the future you shouldn't yell out your plans for everyone to hear! Now go!" Ms.Roberts ordered as Chris obliged.

Chris walked into the hallway looking at his schedule 'Okay first I had Maths, that's done thank god. Next I have Information Technology, Physical Education, Drama, Geography, Language Arts and History... Not a bad line up I wonder if there are any cute girls in Drama or any hot looking girls in Physical Ed! I hope its not a total sausage fest ha ha, if Vanessa's in one of those classes I should ask her if she'd like to partner up with me for tonight's event.' Chris thought to himself as he walked towards his next class. 

Juliet listened to the rules, and she followed all the boring stuff. She couldn't help but giggling at the boy falling asleep. She contained her laughter, but she felt the same way. Boring. She thought. She placed her calculator in her lap, and flipped it open. Inside of the decoy, there was her phone.

When Mrs. Roberts walked by, she flipped her calculator decoy back on. "What are you doing young lady?" she asked. "Oh, um, sorry Mrs. Roberts  I was just creating problems and solving them." She lied. Mrs. Robertson let her off with a warning. Just a minute after she looked away, the calculator vibrated. She felt relived that she wasnt caught. After class ended, she left the room, but not before dropping a not on the sleeping boys desk. 

The note read:

Dear Chris,

I would love it if you met me after school. Ill be on the bleachers of our school's football field. Ill be eagerly awaiting you. Please don't let me down. Be there at 5:00.

P.s. You can bring  your chicken.

-Juliet

When Suzuki winked at Daniel, Daniel's face turn red.

When Daniel was about to say something on the Suzuki, the bell suddenly rang. "Umm, the bell rang, I had to immediately prepare for the next lesson." he thought. But Daniel did not want to stop his conversation with Suzuki, so he continued his conversation with her. "Of course I do not mind to partner with you." Daniel replied to Suzuki. "And I think you are a good partner for me, but now the question is, do you want to pair up with me?" asked Daniel to Suzuki.

Daniel muttering to himself, "Am I good enough to pair up with student council president? Probably not, he and I differ a lot, he is a smart and elegant, the opposite of what I can only do, sports.".

The bell rang, people filling the halls. This gave Locke a good shot at making it to his room pretty much unnoticed. In a moment of almost perfect victory, ignoring all of the surrounding idiots, desperates, and borderline sluts, he had made it to the door of room #42. Sadly, this slight moment of victory was ruined by the fact of two people having a conversation, obviously one of those "heartfelt" ones, right next to him. He took a quick glimpse at the two. One was an unknown person from his last class and the other, oh, the other....

She just had to be Suzuki Hayu, a woman of which Locke saw to be an absolute opposite of everything he stood for. She was some sort of happy-go-lucky person with the audacity to overlook that which was as clear as day. Suzuki seemed to believe that a romantic relationship benefited people, which was completely insane in of itself. And as much as he longed to publicly denounce this woman, Locke simply just said "Excuse me," and began to unlock his door. He hated that woman, but he could wait for his chance. Right now, all he wanted was to sleep on a bed and not a tiled floor that had most likely been urinated on by every male in the school, including himself.

Archived