North Frost Private Academy (IC/Started/Accepting/PG-13)

DL 

Vanessa walked over to Chris and pointed at him, "I'm Vanessa Rose, and I guess we're enemies from this day on." She chuckled, and looked over at him with a smile. "I'm just pulling your leg, but I won't go easy on you." She walked closer to Chris, and stared at his chicken... " I don't think your chicken likes me...He gave me the death stare..." Vanessa backed away towards Brenna, and asked her if she could show her were the dorms where. Then she pat Chris on his back, and gave a nudge. " I think your gonna be a fun rival." She started walking, and called Brenna. "Come on we don't wanna get cough out late at night, you too Chris. "

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Oh Chuckles? No, he just always has that expression." Chris said with a chuckle as Chuckles stared back at Chris, which made him stop the laughter. "So yeah I know where the dorms are I just came from there I can show you where they are if you'd like me to Vanessa." Chris said as he just noticed that Vanessa already back towards one of her friends. "Oh well, anyways I better head back it's getting pretty late and I haven't eaten anything since lunch so yeah goodbye everyone, it was nice meeting you all. And Vanessa we don't have to be enemies, we can easily become frienemies ha ha." Chris said with a laugh as Chuckles covered his face with his right wing embarrassed by how bad Chris' joke was.

Vanessa laughed at the thought of what Chris said. So she turned, smiled and said. "You know I think it would be more fun if we were enemies" She laughed again, and looked up at the sky. She got distracted for a second, and stared out at the stars. When she looked back at the ground, it looked like everyone already left. She climbed down the ladder, and stumbled around campus looking her dorm. "Jeez I wish someone was here to show me where the dorm was" she thought. She walked around a little more, but still she could not fin her dorm. She felt a bit helpless, and lost.

Christopher sighed as he saw Vanessa leave. "Damn I thought she looked pretty too. I guess she's serious about being student leader then and wouldn't be interested in someone like me, especially if I'm competing for student council president as well." Christopher shrugged as he began climbing down, with Chuckles resting on his shoulder. "You know it's not too late Chris, you could still get with her you've just got to believe and keep being nice to her! If it's meant to be, then it's meant to be. Besides you will always have ME to keep you company if all else fails!" Chuckles said as he let out a chuckle. "Oh ha ha very funny chuckles!" Chris shouted as he finished his descent down the ladder and continued walking towards the dorm area. Where he noticed the same Pink haired girl from before, it was Vanessa. He quickly walked up to her as she just stood there looking completely lost.

"Oh hey Vanessa, what are you doing still out here? Are you lost? I can help you if you'd like." Chris asked as he smiled because of his nice gesture.

After walking around for a wile she noticed Chris, and got really happy when she saw him. " CHRIS! *hugs* Thank god, I was so lost. Now guide me to my dorm...please?" Vanessa was still scared of the chicken because it just never stopped staring. It's eyes always followed her. She quickly snapped out of that thought, and said to Chris. " Hey I owe you one, if you need anything you have one free favor from me. Thanks, bye". Vanessa stumbled around the dorm for a wile, til she found her room. She opened the old door, to find two beds, one old bathroom, and two rigged desks that looked like they needed a touch up. Vanessa fell on to her bed, and fell asleep. All she wanted to do was sleep, and escape from reality. She was exhausted from today, and the only thing that could help her was good old sleep.

Christopher just blinked and stared, completely confused and astounded by what just happened. "Well that was odd, I didn't do anything except ask if she needed help and then she just found her room. What a strange girl..." Chris said to himself as he just stood there and stared down the hallway. "Hey at least you got a hug, she thinks I don't even like her." Chuckles replied which snapped Chris out of his confusion. "Oh yeah I guess you're right about that ha ha. Anyways we better get going." Chris said as they walked towards room 69 which will be there home from now on. Chris boiled the kettle and got out a packet of two minute noodles and started to cook them. They were the only thing he could cook and that was in the shelf. Chris ate the noodles and went straight to sleep, happily with the day that had just finished.

The assembly was just irritating Leighton to no end. She quickly thought about her options as she stood there, listening to the seemingly obnoxious voice of the principle. She could start a riot right then and there about the idiocy of how these students will be graduating. She had to reassure herself that at least several others thought it was as ridiculous as humanity can get, and in her lead, she knew there would be bandwagoning followers who would add to the chaos of her educationally purposed revolution. That would surely get her expelled, which was a dream come true. She grinned as the image of her never reporting to another class again ran through her mind. It's not like she needed it anyways.

The second option excited Leighton a bit more and with her wavering personality, adrenaline definitely wasn't good for her. But that made it all the more perfect. She could build a new reputation at this school, away from the horrible assumptions and not-so assumptions that were accused of her back at her home town. Sure, she was nothing but a whore, but in the most negative way. That's not what she meant to bring upon herself at all. This time it was different. What really made her smile grow was the thought of sleeping with every single one of her classmates. That's the reputation she'd only care to build. The independent minded slut, but this time, who's irresistible no matter how many hearts she breaks. The sheer happiness that ran through her body at the insanely entertaining outcome of such an act made her love herself just a little bit more. She imagined one student getting into fights with another, as they both thirsted possessively over her. And what a silly thing that was, because she belonged to nobody. No matter what.

The thought of that being wrong never ran through her mind. She didn't care at all to graduate, she cared to have fun. And why should her type of fun be considered wrong?

So this was her goal for the years to come. And oh, Leighton was ready to charm and cheat and break hearts and charm again.

All it took was her talent in acting, and her way with words. Easy, she thought.

With that, she headed towards her dorm room, tempted to flip off the principle, but realizing that she'll do something worse in the future to that obnoxiously voiced woman. She never walked while looking towards the floor, and instead eyed every student around. She maintained a friendly and sincere vibe to her, so that students would wonder about her and want to befriend her. Maybe even approach at that moment. She thought that it might be nice if she'd meet a few students she could genuinely confide in, but she hoped nobody possessed the ability to get her to truly love as a friend or a lover. Leighton doesn't let people under her skin, she just gets under the skin of other people.

Ryu was laid down on his bed, the bed wasn't all to comfy but nevertheless he still managed to get by understandably he had gotten used to it, he had been at the school for the better part of two years, however not once in his school time had he managed to secure a relationship, he wasn't really planning to-he had always had his mind set on just doing well on the courses he was doing.

His eyes began to search the room, there was an empty bed in the corner, presumably for another student whom he hasn't met yet but nevertheless he wouldn't take any crap from some little kid storming into his room and demanding things. His eyes slowly crept back up the ceiling as he just starred at that the patterns which was on it. He slowly started to itch his head, his head always seemed to itch in the morning so it was just an average occurrence.

Not long after he casually got out of his bed, his scratched his eyes and then yawned, just like any other human being that had just woken up. He slowly made his way too his set of draws and pulled out a bunch of clothing, first came a red pair of chinos, not long after came out a white and black polo shirt, then he pulled out some boxes and a pair of socks. He laid the clothes down nicely on his bed ready to wear.

He took of the boxers he was wearing and went into the bathroom, making sure the door was locked behind him he neatly picked up a towel and set up down by the sink ready to put on after he got out. He turned around to face the shower and climbed into it, he turned on the shower and began to clean himself.

Noise. That's all this place was filled with. Noise. The Gibberish of teenagers, gossiping and arguing. Crammed into one room - albeit a large room - just to hear the speech of some other arrogant teen as she explained how things worked at the school. As if they didn't already know. The leaflet had made pretty much everything clear, and there was an extensive webpage and a couple of articles about it. It was definitely a very successful school; grades were high and pretty much everyone who graduated ended up living a rather happy life, with long-lasting relationships and what-not. At least one british prime-minister had graduated from here, and a few presidents as well, probably.

But still, there was just too much noise. Too much hassle. Too many people. Even with his headphones in and turned up to full (Meaning there were definitely a few people around him complaining about the mild noise) Michael could still hear the chatter and mumbling. He sighed and turned another page of the book in front of him, nodding his head slightly to the rapid rhythm of some grindcore as he focussed on the complex physics depicted in the book. He yawned to indicate his boredom at such a subject, or rather, that it was slightly too easy, and resorted to correcting the slight mistakes made in the book which took his mind off the irritation he would other wise receive, from the speech-making and the gossiping that was going on around him.

He attempted to lean back against the wall behind him as he corrected the author's mistake on one particular calculation, when he forgot that he was still wearing a guitar case on his back, resulting on him colliding with said guitar and knocking the book out of his hands, and the headphones out of his ears as he rubbed the back of his head. "Dammit." He cursed, moving to take the guitar case off of his back. When he realised that the speech had finished and they were dismissed.

Sighing, he picked the physics book off of the floor and reached behind his back to put it in the front pocket of his guitar case, placing it behind a small, black notebook that resided in the same pocket. He then reached down to his mp3 and turned it off, unplugging the headphones and moving them to a small pouch on his right hip, a pouch that held a small, portable guitar amp. He proceeded to plug the jack into the amps output, leaving the headphones themselves to dangle around his neck, moving instead to leave the hall for some fresh air.

A quick look around allowed him to notice that most of the students had already returned to their dorm rooms; no-one was familiar here, so it was probably best to leave the befriending to lessons or at least until tomorrow. Though, judging by the noises coming from up a ladder leading to the roof, Michael could guess that some were slightly impatient. He sighed and shook his head; he'd had friends like that once, but the friendship had quickly gone sour. Perhaps he just had some subconcious grudge against fast, loud and lively people, despite at least attempting to get along with them.

He decided he'd make his own way back to his dorm room, number 68, if he remembered correctly. The corridors all looked quite similar as he made his way through them, but mildly eidetic memory allowed him to remember the route he had taken before, and he quickly ended up outside his dorm room again, hearing activity from room 69 across the hall.
"Hmm, what an unlucky guy." Michael muttered, before opening the door his own room, which was suspiciously already unlocked. Had his room-mate arrived before him?

Apparently so, for as Michael turned around and closed the door, the shower turned on, which meant his room-mate had decided to clean himself up for the day ahead; an idea which was emphasised by the set of clothes on one of the beds. Michael made a small notion of eye rolling at the Chinos and Polo-shirt, muttering the word "chav" under his breath, but he presumed that the word probably wouldn't be understood by many people at the school; it seemed to be a majority American establishment, so a British term probably wouldn't connect with them.

He sighed and took his guitar case off slowly, placing it beside his bed. He then proceeded to take off the other bag he had been wearing, his pretty much only luggage. But he had packed the necessities, he believed. Basic living stuff and hygiene equipment, along with many studying books - ones needed for his school life, and many well beyond his years - and a couple of music related equipment. He wondered for a moment if there would be a music store on campus, for he was in need of some spare strings and perhaps a new electric guitar, for he had only brought his electro-acoustic with him. But there was time for that later, so he merely walked over to the small kitchen-esque section of the room and opened the fridge, noticing that there was little more than instant noodles and bread. Shrugging, he turned the nearby kettle on and pulled out both, readying two meals of toast and instant noodles, for he guessed that his new room-mate would most likely need some food.

Ryu began to finish off, he washed his hair cleaning deep into the pores, he then finished off cleaning the rest of his body using some shower gel then as he finished he turned off the shower. As he got out he had noticed he was growing a little stubble, he sighed and pulled out the Electronic Shaver he had been using for the past year, he picked up the shaving foam that he had in front of the sink and began to plaster it on his face, after a couple of minutes he began to shave where he had put on the foam, this process took him about 5 minutes. As he finished it up he began to hear the noise of a kettle, he gave a small smirk as he was dying for a drink.

He quickly wrapped a towel around his legs and tied a heavy knot so It didn't decide to fall down when he was walking out. He walked over to the door and unlocked it making his way back into the bedroom area, he saw his room-mate across the room, he sighed and looked at the guitar that he had placed down "You better not be playing that whilst I try to sleep." He said with a small smile, he turned and looked at his clothes on the bed, realising that his choices of clothing for the day wasn't exactly brilliant but nonetheless he couldn't care either way, he swiftly slipped on the boxers from underneath the towel and the chinos straight after. He chucked the towel onto his bed and looked over to his room mate "My name is Ryu by the way, may I have the pleasure of knowing yours?" He asked calmly.

He turned back over to this clothes and began putting on his shirt and socks, he then sat down on his bed and began watching him make the Tea.

Mackenzie and Bethany split up to go to their respective dorms, though, unfortunately, after getting bumped around by people, he lost hold of the sheet that had held his information and, most importantly, his room number. [i]I know it's sixty-something... should be somewhere around here... [/i]he thought. He sighed and began trying the doors rather than taking the bother to walk to the office and ask for another info page. Most of the doors were locked and his key didn't work. The boys at 63 were blatantly rude and busy gaming with a console they snuck in... at least he thought they snuck it in, he wasn't sure if you were allowed to bring consoles here so he didn't bring one.

68 was unlocked, though he didn't suppose it was his room as two people were already in it. [color=#ff8c00]"Oh, hi... sorry, I dunno which one is my room,"[/color] he said apologetically. [color=#ff8c00]"Haha..."[/color] And then, he closed the door.[color=#ff8c00] "Well... I guess that leaves sixty... nine... oh god, why did it have to be that number...?"[/color] he frowned and unlocked the door and turned on the lights. Someone was already sleeping inside. The guy had a chicken as well, which perked up immediately as he walked in. [color=#ff8c00]"Erm... sorry if I woke you up..."[/color] He quickly turned the lights off and, in the dark, dropped his stuff by his bed and went to take a shower.
-------------------------------------
Bethany, unlike her brother, did not lose her sheet, but she... seems to have lost her key. [i]Dammit! Where did it go? Where is it? [/i]she frantically sifted through her pockets. After twenty minutes of looking all over the places she had been, which at the same time helpfully freshened her memory of the layout of the place, she still couldn't find it. Defeated, she stumbled to her dorm and knocked loudly on the door. She took out her info sheet and looked at the name of her roommate. [b][color=#dda0dd]"UM... LEIGHTON CHAMBERLAIN! CAN YOU OPEN THE DOOR PLEASE!? I LOST MY KEY!!!"[/color][/b]

Christopher was fast asleep and did not budge until Chuckles pecked at his face to wake up him up. "Huh? What's up Chuckles? Why'd you wake me up?" Chris asked silently as he wiped the sleep from his eyes.

"Cluck, tweet tweet cluck cluck! Twe-twa chirp chirp cluck cluck cluck tweet chirp, buck cluck twe-twe cluck cluck chirp chirp?"
[spoiler='Translation']"Chris, we have an intruder! He just dropped his bags and went to take a shower, do you want me to peck his eyes out when he gets out?"[/spoiler]

Chuckles chirped as Chris was still trying to wake up, but he was also trying to go back to sleep. "BAKA!!!" Chuckles shouted as he slapped Chris in the face with his stick. "Alright alright, whatever ... I'm going back to sleep." Chris replied as his head fell back into his pillow. "Hm-hm eggcellent" Chuckles said quietly to himself as he held his wings together and had an evil looking smile on his face.

Vanessa woke up later that night. She thought to herself "Ugh I can't sleep." She looked over to her roommate, and decided that she would let her sleep. Vanessa did not want to bother her by opening the door. It would make to much noise. She placed her hands on the window, and slowly pushed it open. She was only one the first floor, and when she was younger she did a lot gymnastic, so jumping down, and climbing back up would be easy. The only hard part would be sneaking past the dorm headmaster. Vanessa did not like breaking rules, but she couldn't sleep, and she wouldn't be long. She jumped down, and decided that the first thing she wanted to do was find a quiet place, unlike that last one which was easily found. She should have know better, the people in this school were more cunning the average high school students. She walked through the dark forest that was behind the dorms. Maybe she would find somewhere to relax in the forest. She checked what time it was on her phone (2:27am). She thought "If I get cough out this late at night I'll get hell from the headmaster." Suddenly she slipped, and came tumbling down the hill through thorns, and other bushes. She opened her eyes to see an abandoned garden. The flowers that once bloomed in the garden were now dead, and overgrown moss patches were growing in between the cracks. Vanessa thought it was beautiful, and she decided that she would clean up the garden, but no one would know about this. She decided that she was gonna come tomorrow at the same time. Coming here at night would give her more time to devote to this old abandoned garden. Vanessa found her corner of heaven. Quickly she slipped through the woods, and climbed back up into her room. She then crawled in to her bed, and sat there thinking about how she would fix the garden, and where she would get the supplies. A warm ripple of joy shot through her when she realized she could look forward to seeing her garden every night.

Joshua grabbed his stuff from the luggage drop-off and headed to his dorm. [i]What dorm number do I have again?[/i]

He grabbed a wrinkled piece of paper from his pocket that had a number on it. [i]69? Really? Ugh, oh well. I'll probably ask for my own room anyway.[/i]

He walked through the male dorms, keeping track of the numbers as he walks past them. [i]66...67...68...69. Here we are, room 69.[/i]

Joshua noticed the door was open and unlocked, but he knocked on the door anyways since it was the polite thing to do. "Hello?" he yelled into the room. "Anyone here? Sorry I'm late, had to gather all my luggage and such. Can I come in?"

Joshua waited a while, but he didn't get an answer. [i]Well, I'm tired and need some sleep. I'm going in.[/i]

He pushed the door open further and noticed somebody asleep on one of the three beds in the room. [i]Looks like someone is here. And a chicken? Heh, a bit odd. Something I'm going to have to get used to.[/i]

Joshua put his stuff next to an open bed and unpacked some of it in search of his night clothing. He pulled out a typical black t-shirt and plaid sweatpants, the usual things he wears when he goes to sleep. He made his way to the bathroom, but noticed that the shower was already on. [i]So this room is full with me in it? Okay then.[/i]

He headed back to his bed, but he was startled by the chicken as it started bawking. [i]What the?![/i] "Be quiet you silly chicken, people are trying to sleep," he told the chicken.

Feeling refreshed and clean after his shower, Mackenzie quickly dressed into his pajamas while still in the washroom and came out with a smile... when he was suddenly assaulted by his roommate's stick-wielding chicken, trying to peck his eyes out. "AHHHH! WHAT THE--" he cried. After an intense struggle, he managed to grab hold of the chicken's legs and slam him against the wall. "Phew..." he turned to face his roommate. "What... was that about?" His roommate didn't seem to stir and so, Mackenzie walked straight up to him and forced an eyelid open. "Yo...? You there?" Deciding it was probably rude, he stopped and sat down onto his own bed. "Well... I suppose it's sleeptime for me."

"Hey there, nice to see somebody else is still awake in here," Joshua stated and he observed the situation. "Name's Joshua, and I'm the third roommate here. What is your name?"

He laughed at the chicken attacking his fellow roommate. It was an interesting sight to see at the least. "And don't bother with him. He has been sleeping since I got in here."

Joshua grabbed his night clothing and headed to the bathroom. "And please don't move my stuff. I don't like it when people mess with my stuff without letting me know ahead of time. It helps me keep track of my stuff."

He walked into the bathroom and closed the door. [i]Well, interesting day already. A wild chicken as a pet, having a girl pick me off my feet. I may enjoy my time here after all. But first thing is first, gotta take my shower and then get some more knowledge on relationships. Anything will help me out for the next three years.[/i]

With that thought, Joshua went into the shower and enjoyed the nice warm water as it melted all the first day stress away. [i]I really needed this! So much stress from the orientation. Well, gotta make the most of my stay here. Who knows, I may find love here.[/i]

Brenna was never asleep, but her headphones remained locked to her ears and blasted into her the music that shielded all sounds from outside. She was faced against the wall lying on the bed she chose when she and Vanessa scouted the dorm. For a second, there was a moment of quietness when the track began to change on her music player, but amid the quietness stood a muffled creek of the window followed by a rushing chill that prompted Brenna to pull her covers over her. She looked over at the opened window, tempted to jump out and close it, but in time the breeze felt relieving.

She walked over and looked out, wondering why it got opened in the first place, "Oh, Vanessa's a rule-breaker? I didn't expect that." She giggled quietly and stuck her head out, looking around the fields below towards the dark forest along the side. She had a hunch that was where Vanessa went off to, but she did not burden herself to following her again.

Brenna pulled herself back in and sat back onto her bed, looking at her music and appreciating the artist known to her as G-Dragon, a charming Korean rap artist with the complexion of an angel. The thought of her being with him was ovary-bursting, yet it was impossible to see it happening in reality. Brenna sighed, plopping her head onto the mattress but slamming her head against the wall, making her grunt and cuss and hold the back of her head in pain.

Minutes passed and Brenna wanted to actually shut her eyes and sleep, but she could hear a sound from the window. It was Vanessa climbing back in. [i]I KNEW IT![/i] Brenna thought, quickly pulling her covers back to look like she's asleep. However, she could not. Curiosity consumed her.

Brenna giggled, "Looks like someone's happy to be somewhere tomorrow night."

Chuckles was shocked that Mackenzie had gotten the better of his cunning and well thought of plan to ambush him. [i]'Damn, he got me good but this dance ain't over not by a long shot. You ain't beating me so easily!' [/i]Chuckles thought to himself as he stood back up and threw his stick at Mackenzie. Almost urging a fight to start between the teenager and chicken. "BAKA!!!" Chuckles shouted, as he motioned his wings in a way that resembled he wanted Mackenzie to bring a fight to him. Chris' eyes beamed wide open in the pillow as he heard Chuckles shout, Chris new that something big was about to go down, but he was too tired and lazy to be bothered with any of it.

Vanessa face flashed a look of panic, but then she relaxed. "What can I say even the runner up for prez has some secrets." Vanessa leaned back in here bed, and her grin widened. "If only you knew what I discovered tonight, it's gorgeous, but damaged, and broken." She looked out the window, as a cool breeze drifted by. Vanessa then got up, and walked over to the restroom to wash the dirt off her hands, and knees. She was so excited about her discovery that she never even noticed that she was covered in bruises from tumbling into those thorn bushes. She walked out of the restroom with a cloth covered in disinfectant. "Uh, I guess I should be more careful next time." She said with a smile on her face. "Oh, and next time you can come along, but don't tell the others about this. It will be our little secret." She never dropped her smile, as she applied the disinfectant. "Ugh, this stings a bit." She said with a awkward smile, that implying that the scratches burned from the disinfectant.

Michael pivoted his head to the side slightly as the shower stopped abruptly, before hearing the sound of an electric razor starting up, at which he turned back to the 'meal' he was preparing; merely watching as the kettle continued to boil and the toast heated up, for there wasn't really much to do. There wasn't even any butter to spread on the toast, so all he had out were two plates and a knife to cut it with. He sighed and looked to the ceiling, thinking [i]I'd better get used to this.[/i]

As the kettle started to whistle, the bathroom door opened up. Michael turned his head to the side, acknowledging the entrance of his room-mate, before turning quickly back to the kitchen set-up, turning off the kettle and catching the toast as it popped up out of the toaster. He placed them quickly on their respective plates before sorting out the instant noodles, and moved his room-mate's meal to the side for him to grab.

"Dont worry about it, I probably wont play it in here that often." Michael called over his shoulder, smiling a little himself. He already had a place in mind himself. "Nice to meet ya, at any rate. Dont know about it being much of a pleasure, but my name's Michael." He answered, grabbing 2 mugs from the cupboard above him and setting them down beside his meal.

"Oh, and if you were getting a bit peckish, I made a little food. I guess you want a drink as well?" He asked, grabbing a packet of tea bags from beside him and placing one in each milk. Personally, he preferred coffee, but it couldn't be helped.

When he next turned around, it was with two mugs of tea, one of which he placed on the desk beside his bed, the other he offered to Ryu, before going back to grab his meal. He placed himself on his own bed and moved his guitar to the floor in front of the bed, before grabbing the physics book he'd been reading before and opening it back to where he'd left off, softly munching on some toast.
"Sorry 'bout the tea." He muttered, his attention diverted. "No sugar."

Ryu gave a small smile as the Tea was offered, he calmly took the cup off him and started to blow into it before stopping and replying. "It's fine, the family I came from always tended to drink their hot drinks without sugar, apparently sugar can damage your health." He sighed and took a sip. "So, if you don't mind me asking Michael, tell me a bit about you." He began to look at him with a quizzical face.

He was intrigued by this Michael-he seemed to be a bit different to everyone else but he liked that, he didn't really want someone who was like everyone else, he preferred people who were quite quiet at the same time as being talkative.

Leighton was looking outside her dorm window, taking in the scenery that she'd be seeing for the next four years. Everyone looked so aimless and unexciting to her, which was extremely disheartening for a school that emphasized relationships. Not that she truly cared about everyone's personality or backgrounds, but it's not so bad to ask for more interesting company. As her thoughts laid out a map in her head and daydreams of what's to come, her seemingly blissful alone time was ruined with the knocking and loud voice of someone outside the dorm door. She stood by the window for a few moments more, waiting to see if the knocking would stop, and maybe she could pretend like she wasn't in, just to keep her roommate out. But as the seconds passed, she quickly got bored of that decision, and made her way to opening the door, without a word.

She stepped back to let the other girl in, and walked back over to the windowsill. Basically checking this girl out, she smirked, and then smiled, and finally showed a sure sign of kind acknowledgement.

"Obviously you're my roommate for the years, huh? Meaning I'll be seeing a lot of you from now on. That's not such a bad way to start this school off, you know," She walked up close to the girl, breaking any sort of personal space, and making sure that there was nothing but comfort in the dorm, instead of awkwardness. She had a way of doing that. Always making people feel at home, even though it's all just part of the game she plays. "So you know my name already, which seems to be Leighton. Don't abbreviate it unless you want me calling you some unflattering nickname that'll fend off the boys," She winked, then paused, only to look at this girl's complexion and eyes, which were beautiful at best. "What's your name? Let's get the 'getting to know each other' part out of the way."

[color=#ff8c00]"Ow!"[/color] cried Mackenzie as the stick hit him in the back. He spun around to see what happened, then, he turned back and said. [color=#ff8c00]"Goddamnit, kid! What the heck is with your chicken?!"[/color] The chicken started motioning with his wings.[color=#ff8c00] "Are you [i]taunting [/i]me?"[/color] he asked the chicken. The chicken only bawked in response. [color=#ff8c00]"Well... of course. Chickens can't talk... but, you know what?"[/color] He spun around and tore Chris's blanket off of him and, with a sudden burst of extreme speed, leaped forwards catching the chicken under it like a net. He folded the net around to prevent the chicken from escaping and held up the blanket/kidnapping sack like a trophy.[color=#ff8c00] "Gotcha!"[/color] he announced.
---------------------------------------------
[color=#dda0dd]"Hi!"[/color] Bethany greeted her roommate with enthusiasm as she opened the door, then, paused confusedly as the girl didn't greet really her, just walked towards the window and so she followed her into the room. Then, her roommate faced her again and spoke for once, before coming up close to her, perhaps overly close, which is not something Bethany would personally do to a complete stranger. However... with this gesture, she felt more comfortable and... closer. She smiled inwardly at the dumb analogy. But, this person might know about getting close to people, maybe she had something to learn from her roommate. [color=#dda0dd]"I'm Bethany... Bethany Cawdor. I don't really have a nickname. I'm from Scotland, by the way, my family lives there..."[/color] Unsure of what else to say, she continued giving information.[color=#dda0dd] "I'm 16 years old. I get average grades and... my favorite food is chicken. I like chicken, everyone in my family loves chicken."[/color]
---------------------------------------------
Mackenzie smiled and licked his lips. [color=#ff8c00]"Now if you don't cut that kind of stuff out [i]right now[/i], I am going to cook you and eat you for tomorrow's lunch,"[/color] he told the chicken.

After a ten minute shower, Joshua turned it off and got out. [i]That was exactly what I needed. I really needed something to relieve the stress that I've been dealing with.[/i]

His relaxed attitude was immediately crushed when he heard an incident from the main room. [i]Oh crap, I guess that chicken is at it again. Best go see what is going on out there, but first I must get my clothes on.[/i]

Joshua dried off with one of the unused towels and put his night clothes on. He bunched all his stuff together and walked out into the main room. "What the heck is going on out here?" he said. "People are trying to sleep around here."

He put his bunched up clothing in the laundry basket he brought with him. "Anyway, name's Joshua. And I hope you haven't touched my stuff that is next to my bed."

Joshua sat on his bed and noticed the trapped chicken. "Seems you took care of that dumb chicken. I noticed you had a problem with it earlier, and I kinda wondered if you would get schooled by it."

Juliet had got to the room near the end of the assembly. [i]"Stupid!"[/i] she scolded herself. She new she shouldn't had spent 25 minutes trying to haul 5 suitcases. By the time she had arrived, the students had began flocking the exit. Some were talking, but she paid no attention to them. She asked around, and got the assembly paraphrased. She felt a little bit better, but she mostly went about herself. She had 5 suitcases, 2 crammed with her makeup supplies. Most people had left for their dorms. Juliet was struggling to carry all 5 suitcases. After a while, she gave up. "Ugh! This is too heavy." she groaned. "Why did I have to pack all my makeup?" After a while she sucked it up, and began heading to the dorms. She struggled to haul her luggage to the dorm, and sat down to rest near the beginning of the halls. After another haul, she found an empty room, and unloaded her luggage into it. By the time she finished, it was really late. She changed into PJ's that could pass as regular cloths, incase she had to get up and leave the dorm for some odd reason.

Archived