North Frost Private Academy (IC/Started/Accepting/PG-13)

DL 

OOC: [url="http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/294874-north-frost-private-academy-ooc-pg-13not-startedaccepting/"]http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/294874-north-frost-private-academy-ooc-pg-13not-startedaccepting/[/url]

A tall girl with wide hips stood behind the podium, in front of a small crowd of people. She put her hands down on the podium, making the armband she had around her arm shake a bit. She smiled at the crowd of teenagers, and nodded.

"Welcome, everyone, to North Frost Private Academy," she said, signaling to the academy banner behind her, which was an eagle and heart pattern. Quite odd, but also rather asthetically pleasing. At least, the academy principal thought so.

"Here at the academy," she continued. "You will meet a whole new world of people. This is your world now, for the next three years. At the end of those three years, those who have a partner, will graduate. Those who do not...well, better luck next time~"

"That's stupid!" a random kid shouted.

The girl leaned closer to the microphone, a smirk on her face. "Stupid? So you'd rather spend the rest of your pathetic life all alone, with no one by your side who you can love, and die a virgin?"

"...N-no..."

The girl suddenly brightened. "Good~ Now, I'm Suzuki Hayu. I'm your student council president. However, I'm in my last year here, so work hard and you MIGHT just have a shot at the position if you want...if not, sucks for you. It's got great perks~"

Daisuke was stading in the crowd, meanwhile, kind of really bored. He knew what this was all about. He had done his research. Of course, he wasn't too excited by the idea. But at least the girl giving the speech was kinda hot.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Vanessa sat in the front row, her eyes sparkling at the thought of being student council president. One thing bothered her... She knew why she was here, and hated the idea of this graduation concept. She had little experience in the relationship world, and she did not seem to mind. She decided that she would spend most of her time studying, and not pay much attention to the graduation concept until her third year. All that really mattered to her was becoming student council president. She looked around to see if anyone cough her eye, no one in particular. She noticed that there was a large number of people, and decided to make friends with as many as she could. This would be hard, but to get student council she would need to know everyone. Just the thought of that hurt her brain.

*click, click, click* The other kid next to her was making annoying clicking noises. She turned to see him/her and nag at them for making uncalled noises at such a important assembly. When she turned she noticed it was a boy, with dark hair, who was sloppily dressed. She decided she would leave the yelling for later. More important things were happening right now.

[i][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)]"Stupid? So you'd rather spend the rest of your pathetic life all alone, with no one by your side who you can love, and die a virgin?"[/background][/size][/font][/color][/i]

[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)]Brenna J. Harris, standing practically flat as a wooden post based on her classy clothing, could barely hold in the laughter that tickled her insides like a swarm of locusts. She had a finger placed on her mouth followed by her entire hand as she hunched over, eyes tightened to a squint. Muffled snorting could barely be heard within several feet from her as the laughter fought hard to escape.[/background][/size][/font][/color]

[background=rgb(251, 253, 254)][font="tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif"][color="#5a5a5a"][size=3]Brenna had her headphones on, but only one covered her left ear while the other cup hugged the back of her head. The music being played into her left ear was a bubbly melody that sang Korean lyrics that she couldn't translate but understood all the same. It was when the song ended and the next track played when she doubled over holding her gut, still keeping the humorous thought from sounding through her hysteria. The song was that of death metal, and as it started playing, her thoughts simultaneously caressed the image of the girl on the podium being attacked from behind by a group of zombie velociraptors and devoured. Soon she regained her mojo, struggling to her feet as she heard the podium girl say her final words:[/size][/color][/font][/background]

[i][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)]"...if not, sucks for you. It's got great perks~"[/background][/size][/font][/color][/i]

[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)]The image returned and her laughter blustered through her once again.[/background][/size][/font][/color]

[i]So they expect me to find a relationship and maintain it for three years?[/i] thought Joshua Mathews, one of the incoming first year students, as he gave a sigh. [i]Oh well, gotta make the most of it I guess.[/i]

Joshua paid as much attention as he could without getting sleepy from the boredom. Having the girl make fun of the idiotic first year was gravy.

[i]Heh, dumb kid. He should have kept his mouth shut and accepted it for what it was worth. I can already tell he won't be graduating.[/i]

Joshua continued to try to focus on what the girl was saying, but when she mentioned something about student council, Joshua instantly became interested on what she was saying.

[i]Student council, eh? Interesting. I wonder if one of those perks involve girls wanting to be with me. I wonder if there is a book on student council around here, cause I am interested.[/i]

After the girl finished, Joshua looked around the auditorium and noticed a beautiful girl with pink hair in the front row.

[i]She's so cute and beautiful,[/i] he sighed. [i]I want her to be mine. Looks like I'm going to need that How to Get a Girlfriend for Dummies after all. I wonder if I still have it.[/i]

Mackenzie cocked his head at the president's retort at the first year. Though he could not help smile at it, he found it rather rude. When [i]he[/i] made people laugh, it wasn't at their expense. He never insulted anyone... at least he never meant to insult anyone. He found the requirements for graduating were really quite odd. This was supposed to be a top-notch private school... why the heck did you have to find a girlfriend to graduate? Thinking of girlfriend-seeking, he turned to face his sister, who had been looking for a date for ages now. "I suppose this is good for you," he said. "Everyone's gonna be looking for a date now, it should be easy."

Bethany nodded. Her heart pounded with quiet anticipation. "I will find him," she said softly.

Mackenzie raised an eyebrow, though he was used to that kind of talk by now. She was looking for her "true one and only", she has been through ten by now and none of them was her "true love". It wasn't something that she talked about to other people though, only to those she trusted, her best friend, who she left behind, and those within her family. Mackenzie nor Bethany could never understand why siblings of other families squabbled, they've always gotten along fine.

[i]Student council...?[/i] Mackenzie thought about this. [i]It would be an interesting new experience... I can speak with everyone![/i] He smiled. This school presented new opportunities, new friends and new things to do. He liked new things. The future seemed bright, though to Mackenzie, the future always seemed bright. He supposed he would have to go get a girlfriend sometime as well, may as well get that done quick and out of the way with. He didn't remember any more what it was really like to be with a girlfriend, though he remembered it felt... warm and sweet, the memories of his last girlfriend were faded away as their love had become. Would they fade away completely as well? He shrugged and faced forwards, faced the future, with a light smile.

Bethany, too, smiled about the upcoming school year.

[color=#000000]Sitting all the way at the back of the hall, Vanessa Lira only half-heard the announcement, and was too busy eyeing up the chest of the young woman [i]giving[/i] the speech. She wasn't the only one; several [i]other[/i] hopeless romantics had been eyeing up the president's chest... only Vanessa was the only [i]girl[/i]. Still, things have gotten more awkward than [i]that[/i] with the girl. Vanessa continued to fantasize about a possible relationship with the student president when all of a sudden her nose started to bleed... rather predictably. Thankfully, another student had a few tissues spare, and gave them to her.[/color]

[color=#800080]"Huh? OH! Er... [i]thanks[/i]." [/color][color=#000000]Vanessa said quietly, pressing the tissue against her nose.[/color]

Christopher paid very close attention to the speech that the girl at the podium was talking about and his heart beat intensified when he heard the part about that the student council president was up for grabs. Christopher stood up on his chair and pointed his index finger to the sky with a wide, confident smirk on his face.

"Alright listen up everyone. My name is Christopher Chance, and I am putting it into your minds right now that I WILL BECOME THE NEXT STUDENT COUNCIL PRESIDENT! Mark my words I am the best one for the job!" Christopher was quickly met with a big slap from a stick which was held by a white feathery Chicken that sent him face first into the ground. "BAKA!!!" The Chicken shouted at Chris. "Cluck, cluck cluck CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK!!!" The chicken continued to shout at Chris as he made his way back up onto his chair.
[spoiler='Translation']"Chris, you fool YOU FORGOT TO MENTION ME!"[/spoiler]

"Oh yeah and by the way this is my pet Chicken, Chuckles. He seems to have a mind of his own thank you for listening everyone and I bid you all good day!" Chris shouted as Chuckles jumped up to smack him on the face again as Chris' face met the ground for a second time. Chris quickly got back up and brushed the dirt of his face and shirt as he headed towards the direction of the dorms with his luggage and pet chicken by his side.

As the assembly was ending Vanessa Rose quietly stood up, and slipped through the back doors. Vanessa clenched her head, and shut her eyes as tight as she could as she slowly slid down the wall she was leaning on. She needed to sit down. Vanessa breathed harshly and said..
[color=#800080]Why... Why would you put so many people in one place, at one time[/color][color=#800080]? [/color]
She took a deep breath, and leaned back on the grass, letting the sun hit her face. Her head was still hurting, and a sharp pain in her ears would occur once in a wile. Vanessa clenched the grass, and stared at the nature around her. She was always more calm when she was in nature. The piercing pain in her ears seemed to vanish. This reminded her of her old school. She would always eat lunch on the roof top, because she hates crowded areas. Vanessa got up, and decided to find the roof top before everyone was let out of the assembly. Vanessa walked around campus for a wile, until she found a pair of rusty ladders leading up to the top. Vanessa slowly clenched the warm metal, and started climbing up. When she reached the top the place was deserted, and patches of grass were growing on the dusty stone. She sat down on the warm floor, and pulled out a small pink phone. She tried to get connection but nothing, not even on the roof top. She thought, [color=#800080]I guess they made sure you could not get connected to the outside world. [/color]She already missed her family, and before she realized it she drifted in to a slumber, and lost sense of time.

Still sore from laughter, Brenna put the other cup of her headphones to her right ear and walked to the beat of the blasting death metal that filled her soul. As she walked, she mouthed the words in a voice she imagined as dark and gurgling to match that of the vocalist, however not wary that she was actually loud enough to be noticed. The rhythm took control of her as her conscience focused on getting from point A to point B, as if some sort of demon possessed her to flail her arms loose like octopus arms in the sea.

Then as if two parallel worlds tilted and snapped into one point, she ceased her oblivious state when she realized that the whole hall was looking at her. She darted eyes between confused gazes and tightened her lips, holding down an embarrassed laugh and drooped her head to the floor to avoid contact, continuing down the hall. Although she was acquainted with this kind of attention, time and time again she felt humiliated.

Brenna rounded the corner, hands in pocket, headphones locked to her skull, past irrelevant. A few steps set in the new direction triggered the next song in her shuffle: A humorous rock song whose lyrics were mocking that of the cliche love songs that plagued society. She stepped to the irregular rhythm of the guitars which made her tread appear jagged, but once again she was oblivious to the outside world, until she tripped on her shoelace.

Brenna did not fall, but staggered. Luckily she was not holding anything to drop like a jackass, but her headphones, which were locked onto both ears, shifted forward and only her left ear was cupped like before. The absent ear laid prone to reality:

[i][color=#800080][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)]"...I guess they made sure you could not get connected to the outside world."[/background][/size][/font][/color][/i]

Brenna eyed the girl that sat along the wall. She was holding a pink phone, and Brenna instantly assumed the problem. Looking around, there was no one to disturb the environment when Brenna placed her back on the wall adjacent to where the girl was sitting, sliding down and removed the headphones and let them hang around her neck. That feeling of oblivion was simultaneous, for Brenna understood it perfectly.

"Well," Brenna began, almost busting a bolt, "that would kinda defeat the purpose of making new friends, now would it?" Brenna looked straight ahead and the other wall, legs bent up to her chin while her hands rested on her knees, "In all honesty, I prefer to take a break from the outside world. That way we can learn to appreciate it more when we return."

Brenna looked over to the girl, "In the mean time, will you be my friend?"

Daisuke raised an eyebrow. For someone who seemed so eager at the mention of a possible chance at being student council president, the pink-haired girl sure left in a hurry. He looked back at the current student council president, and silently snuck out of the ceremony. He followed the pink-haired girl attently. He wasn't quite sure why. I mean, he was always pretty lazy with...nearly everything. But he was somehow intrigued. Maybe it was just because she was pretty. Prettier than quite a few of his girlfriends, he could say that much. But no. This was mostly because he was into other's people's businesses. As was about to get tired of following her, she sat down, with a pink cellphone. She then put it away. There was probably no signal here.

Someone else from the ceremony walked up to her, though the pink-haired girl was asleep already. The person started talking to her.

How odd. Sleeping people can't reply. Silly person. However, rather than just leaving, Daisuke decided to stay and see what would happen.

Vanessa snapped out of her daze, and realized there was someone next to her. [color=#800080]I'm so sorry, I dazed off, but uhh I'm Vanessa. Good to meet ya. Oh an yes I'll be your friend. [/color]
Vanessa looked over and asked her in a sleepy, dull voice what her name is. She then smiled, and asked her how she got up to the roof top. She knew it took her ages to get up here, and that it was probably one of the only quiet places in the school. She then smiled, and said what do you think of the dating rule? She explained to her why she thought it was a stupid rule, and how she was not gonna pay attention to it until the end of the third year.

Joshua stepped out of the room and took a long look at the surrounding campus. [i]Interesting place. I could get used to living here. It's not like I have a choice since I have no family left.[/i]

He took a deep breath, but then he noticed two people near-by, one of them being the girl he noticed in the front row during the orientation. [i]Well, time to get to know some people.[/i]

He took another deep breath, and walked up to the two people he noticed. "Hi there," said Joshua. "I don't think we have met, my name is Joshua. Joshua Mathews to be more specific." [i]So far so good,[/i] he thought. [i]It has been a while since I've been in a social setting like this, ever since my father died. I may be a bit out of my league here, but I have to start somewhere after all.[/i] "So, what are your names?"

Brenna was drifting into sleep before she heard Vanessa speak, [i]"[color=#800080][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)]I'm so sorry, I dazed off, but uhh I'm Vanessa. Good to meet ya. Oh an yes I'll be your friend."[/background][/size][/font][/color][/i]

"Ah, great! You can't get far without a friend, that's for sure." Brenna sighed in relief, extending her arm to Vanessa's shoulder and shaking it, "I'm Brenna. Nice to meet you!" She let go and went back to a half-daze.

[color=#800080][i]"How did you get up to the rooftop? It took me ages to get up here."[/i][/color]

"Oh, if there was a rooftop I haven't been on, I'd break laws to get up there. Nothing like a rooftop to put your mind at ease without the use of music." She pointed to her headphones, which could still be heard muffling the beats of the music she was blasting.

[color=#800080][i]"But it's worth it, isn't it? It's the only quiet place in the school."[/i][/color]

"It certainly is. But I don't mind the quiet as much as I just enjoy the view." Standing up, Brenna turned to rest her elbows on the edge of the top of the school building, admiring the barren cold landscape but appreciating the beauty of its vastness.

"So... if you don't mind me asking... what do you think of this whole 'dating' rule to graduate?"

Brenna sighed, returning to how she was seated before before replying, "Well... I don't necessarily [i]hate [/i]it. Nor do I like it. I just tolerate it, is all. Nothing much I can do about it, so why fight it? Hell, all I need is time and I'll make the most of it."

Brenna's opinion was shared and Vanessa replied with her opinion, telling Brenna her vile perspective on the matter. Brenna couldn't help but nod in agreement, but at the same time shrugged, "Eh, look on the bright side. At least you're not alone, and I bet most if not all students here don't care much for it either."

As Brenna let loose another sigh, her eye caught a glimpse of someone watching. However, she deemed it not worth mentioning and drifted, taking in the moment that took place on the peaceful rooftop.

After talking to Brenna for a bit Vanessa noticed a pretty tall boy walking over. He had pretty dark long hair, and glasses that made him look like a book worm. His face was flushed red, and he was thinking about every word before he said it. As he walked up to Vanessa, and introduced himself, she barely payed attention to him. All she wanted to know was how he got up here. Vanessa hated to judge a book by it's cover but he was obviously a pretty nerdy guy, who never took any risks. She thought to herself, [color=#800080]maybe I'm wrong, but- [/color]​her thoughts were interrupted by something she herd the boy say. Vanessa quickly shook his hand, and introduced herself. [color=#800080]Oh, hello.[/color] [color=#800080]I'm Vanessa, and who are you? [/color]Vanessa was to busy thinking to catch his name the first time he said it.

[i][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)]"Hi there," said Joshua. "I don't think we have met, my name is Joshua. Joshua Mathews to be more specific."[/background][/size][/font][/color][/i]

[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)]"Well, aren't you the one to make an entrance!" Brenna snickered having sensed the man's social awkwardness. Brenna regained strength upon shock of such a spontaneous situation, bolting up and wiping herself off of any crumbs from the rooftop floor that might have crawled onto her suit. "Brenna's the name, and don't be so hasty thinking I'll be with anyone anytime soon," she giggled, "too much time to kill before any of that. But it's great to meet new people!" She bolted at Joshua, embracing him tightly and lifting him off the ground to twirl him in one full rotation before placing him back down and wiping herself off again.[/background][/size][/font][/color]

[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)]"Right then. We were just talking. But feel free to join us! I love talking to people!" She wore a smile that she hardly noticed but stretched from cheekbone to cheekbone, as if it was ironed onto her.[/background][/size][/font][/color]

After spending a good 30 minutes trying to find his room Christopher and Chuckles finally made it to the room that was instructed on a small piece of paper that Christopher held in his left hand. "Ah here it is, room 69! I just had to be the lucky individual to be given that number didn't I? Oh well I guess it's not too bad I mean at least I have a room after all." Chris said out loud to himself as he opened the door to his room. Chuckles flew straight inside and flapped his wings around, causing several feathers to drop in the process making a majority of the room be covered in feathers. Chris sighed as he brought the luggage inside the room and shut the door behind him.

"Chuckles, stop spreading your feathers around! I don't want to clean up after yourself all the time you know!" Chris shouted as Chuckles stopped.
"I'm sorry Christopher, you know that I like to move around when we're in new places! Our trip to Hawaii last summer was full proof of that!"
"But did you really have to open up that egg carton and make a throw all those eggs on the floor? Dad had to pay so much money just so we wouldn't be banned from the hotel! I don't even know why you did that anyway, they were your own species!"
"I would not allow my own species to be eaten by you people! I would rather them be spared of that fate by smashing them on the ground!"
"... Yeah sure you go with that logic. Anyways, we should finish unpacking and introduce ourselves to everyone. If I am any hope of being student council president, it wouldn't hurt to be friends with everyone in the school."
"Or you could be a total idiot and stand on a chair and tell everyone your plans."
"Ha ha shut up. I had to do something to let everyone know I'm for real. Anyways let's go out to meet some people."
"Yeah sure whatever, you're still an idiot."

Christopher shrugged off that last comment and opened the door and began walking around the campus.

Daisuke's eyes met with the girl that started talking to the pink-haired one for a split second. Had she seen him? Eh, if she had, then so be it. If not....well, there were now three people there. He might as well join the party.

And thus, Daisuke sneaked out of his hiding spot, scratching his head. "Well, since this is a social place or whatever, guess I'd better introduce myself at least, to a few people. I'm Daisuke. You're...Vanessa, and you're Joshua right? And you're...Brenna? I'll try to remember those," he said.

Of course, Daisuke was never very sociable. But he figured, why not right? I mean, he might as well try. Besides, both of the girls looked pretty cute.

"I said my name is Joshua Mathews," Joshua replied. "And it isn't nice to not pay attention to someone. I don't like it when people do that."

Joshua saw the look on Vanessa's face, the kind of look that happens when someone is wondering how they got here. "And if you are wondering how I got up here, I don't really know. I just saw you and poof, here I am."

He took a long look at the view from the roof and took a deep breath. "What a lovely sight, isn't it. Much different from the environment I spent years living in. It feels nice to be free, but it freedom has its price after all."

Joshua tried to adjust his crooked glasses, but he was quickly picked up by another girl. "Woah there, this is quite unexpected. It's nice to meet you to Brenna."

Once he was let go, he wiped the dust off his father's jacket. "I understand Brenna, gotta take things a step at a time. That is what my father always said."

He was about to walk away before another guy stepped out of his hiding spot. "Yea, my name is Joshua. It's nice to meet you Daisuke," he said, taking another deep breath. "Well, I best get going. I still have my stuff to unpack."

With that said, Joshua got off the roof and went to grab his luggage.

[i][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)]"Well, since this is a social place or whatever, guess I'd better introduce myself at least, to a few people. I'm Daisuke. You're...Vanessa, and you're Joshua right? And you're...Brenna? I'll try to remember those,"[/background][/size][/font][/color][/i]

[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)]"Ah, how could I forget YOU?" Brenna punched Daisuke's shoulder playfully, wrapping an arm around the back of his neck and resting the end of it on his other shoulder, hanging like a deadweight, "this is gonna be fun! Who knows what we'll accomplish?" She cleared her throat and settled, adjusting her headphones so that they were balanced around her neck.[/background][/size][/font][/color]

[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)]As she turned to face the new group, she eyed Joshua making his way off the roof, "Hey, where ya going? We were just about to conquer the world!" She giggled again, looking over the rail to admire the view once again.[/background][/size][/font][/color]

"So where are you ladies headed?" Daisuke asked.

It's not like he was a stalker or something. He just needed somethin to do. His parents had basically kicked him out of his house for a while, and into here, so he was stick for the next 3 years, but he hadn't had time to prepare. So he was basically left with only the clothes he carried on. Of course, there was bound to be a clothing store inside the academy...right? oh, right. He only had like 10 bucks in his wallet. And a few cents.

"And uh...could I...perhaps borrow some money? I need to buy some clothes...it's uh...complicated. N-not right now tho, it's fine! But just wondering,"

He turned away, his face a bit red.

Christopher finally made it outside of the dorms and into the outside world. He could see luscious trees and buzzing bees. "Ah now this I could get used to, this is really wonderful." Christopher said to himself as he took in the site. To the corner of his eye he could see someone standing on the rooftop over a ladder. This is the first actual person that he'd seen since he separated from the crowd after his foolish act on the chair which led him to tasting dirt not once but twice. "Hey Chuckles, look over there, there's another person! Do you know what this means?" He asked as Chuckles knew what terrible joke that Christopher was about to pull off. "Uh, social activit-" Chuckles was cut off as Christopher grabbed his wing and shouted "SOCIAL ACTIVITY!!!" and headed towards the ladder.

Vanessa looked at Brenna.[color=#800080]I agree with you, he's the only guy that called me cute in a long time.[/color]

Vanessa got up, and wiped the dust off her skirt. She noticed it was getting dark, and pretty cold [color=#800080]Hey guys where is the girls dorm? I feel asleep so I never had the chance to check[/color] Vanessa awkwardly turned around, and blushed at the fact that she had never even seen her dorm.

Vanessa looked at Daisuke, and said have money you can borrow. Don't worry about it you don't have to pay me back. She polity smiled, and pulled out her phone to check the time. Well it's getting late, someone should show me where the dorm is.

[i][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)]"SOCIAL ACTIVITY!!!"[/background][/size][/font][/color][/i]

[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)]It was too cheesy for Brenna to handle. The laughter took control and she fell, rolling around, "Haha, social activity..." she muffledly mocked the upcoming person from the fields below, getting back to her feet and rushing back to the edge to look over. The guy was climbing a ladder leading up to where they were.[/background][/size][/font][/color]

[background=rgb(251, 253, 254)][font="tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif"][color="#5a5a5a"][size=3]It was too easy, she thought, "Oh man, this is perfect. Hold on, let me put my roleplay face on..." she heavily cleared her throat, shaping her diaphragm to sound like a Spaniard man. She went back to the ledge, looking down on the climbing student.[/size][/color][/font][/background]

[background=rgb(251, 253, 254)][font="tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif"][color="#5a5a5a"][size=3]"Hello down there! I promise not to kill you until you reach the t-" she could not finish the sentence without snickering, and she pulled away to regain her cool. After a few seconds, she went back, "I can give you my word as a Spaniard! I swear upon my dead fath-" Another jolt of laughter broke loose as she nearly fell back holding her gut and doubling over.[/size][/color][/font][/background]

[background=rgb(251, 253, 254)][font="tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif"][color="#5a5a5a"][size=3]She took a few deep breaths and went back over to the edge, dropping the act, "Okay okay, I'm done! Hello, fellow ladder climber! What art thou name?" She was tempted to laugh again, but held her breath. [/size][/color][/font][/background]

Christopher made it up the ladder and saw that the rooftop was crowded by several people. He looked surprised and astounded as he did not expect there to be so many people up on the roof. "Hello everyone, my name is Christopher Chance, and this is my chicken his name is Chuckles. And I'm sure you all heard my speech just as the assembly finished, and I'm running for student council president! I'm happy and honored to meet you all, what are your names?" Christopher asked as he looked around the group trying to take in every detail of what everyone looked like, and how they were reacting to his presence.

Daisuke blinked. He didn't expect one of them to actually give him money. But this was actually very awesome. He would buy himself some new clothes, and a snack.

[i]Hmm..might just buy a little something for her with my money...to pay her back.[/i]

Then Daisuke realized, that that would basically be killing the entire point of her lending him money in the first place. But...oh well, he didn't care. He would just look for another way to repay her somehow. For now, however, it WAS getting late. So he should go to his dorm.

"I'd show you where it is....but perhaps another girl can do it better? Anyway, thanks so much. See you two tommorow,"he called, walking away, slightly sleepy.

Archived