Pokemon X and Pokemon Y

Tentacruel

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[font=lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif]Yeah, I caught it live. I think it's awesome that they're releasing it pretty much everywhere at the same time.[/font]

[font=lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif]The game itself looks absolutely amazing but the new Gen 6 looks kinda fakemon-like but I guess they're official so that kinda sucks.[/font]

[quote name='sicknastyKakashi' timestamp='1357644355' post='6115075']
[font=lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif]Yeah, I caught it live. I think it's awesome that they're releasing it pretty much everywhere at the same time.[/font]
[/quote]
I caught it live too. It was great to wake up and find out that the announcement was coming in a couple of hours after I turned my computer on.

My hopes are now riding on the fire type NOT becoming a Fire/Fighting-type upon evolution, though I'm sure it won't.

[font=lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif]Here's the logos if 'ya want 'em:[/font]

[img]http://i.imgur.com/J8LFO.png[/img]

[CODE]http://i.imgur.com/J8LFO.png[/CODE]

[font=lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif][b][color=#B22222]Also, here is about 18 HQ images I took of the Japanese version:[/color][/b][/font]

http://imgur.com/a/Ivkl2

Not happy (for the console change), but atleast I know where my extra X Mas wage is going a new 3Ds...and then I might if I'm crafty get a second hand one so I can trade with myself...none of the pokemon shown inspire me like usual.

Hopefully there will be some kind of bundle where you can get a 3DS together with one of the games or some kind of offer in GameStop or some other retail store where you can get it cheaper if you buy both a 3DS and the game. By October my economy should allow it. I think. Maybe.

Who am I kidding? :(

[b]EDIT:[/b] My birthday is on September 28. f*** yea!

I haven't owned a Pokemon game since I borrowed someone's Ruby for a week. The new Fire started as well as the rest of them make me wonder what the secondary typing will. I would love to see a water/poison|Dark or a grass fighting. The Fire seems like Vulpix's sister so I wonder if it will have a typing like FIRE ELECTRIC or FIRE PSYCHIC either one pf those would be awesome to see. Cant wait!

I'd love a deal like that I had been holding off buying one until it comes down in price, I've seen a second hand one for £130 still a little too much for me, but with my back pay due Friday I might buy a 3Ds on Sun although I wouldn't trust a locker at work with it.

Another fire fighting? That every fire starter bar Charmander.

[quote name='Suigintou' timestamp='1357652069' post='6115115']
Ah forgot about little Cynda. We have far too many Fire/Fighting Pokemon anyhow. I want some crazy typings.
[/quote]

Fire/Psychic would be cool. o_o

But if I do ever get this (probably on a ROM) I'd go with the Grass-type. Chespin is adorable ackkk.

@previous-poster: Fire-Electric would make no sense, considering it would negate the advantage the Water-type starter would have over it (unless it's part-Ground).

[quote name='Crazy on New Years' timestamp='1357652785' post='6115120']
Seeing as Chespin is a mole, it will probably be Grass/Ground.
Froakie can go any way, as I see it.
Wow, those legendaries are just awesome.
[/quote]

It's a hedgehog. Japanese name is "Harimaron." Hari = short for "harinezumi" (hedgehog), maron = chestnut.

I like the look of the flying legendary the most. I'm actually thinking that the frog might end up either pure Water or part poison, I don't care I don't like it haha.

I'll be starting with Fennekin it looks pretty good and here's to hoping for Fire/Ghost or Fire/Psychic. Chespin (I think it was) looks like we'll be getting another pure Grass...

Did anybody else love how the 3D looked?

Scratch that I'm predicting Water/Fighting... So probably no Psychic typing but maybe still Ghost?

Archived