The Music Lovers Club

Susie

[quote name='Hayate Ayasaki~' timestamp='1357959022' post='6118606']
Have we discussed OSTs yet?

They count as music.

In that regard, Naruto is amazing xD

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndbHV7SW6jY[/media]
[/quote]

Naruto soundtracks leave me speechless. The Hobbit soundtrack was just amazing. And the Les Mis soundtrack.

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My app is totally not a copy of DL's.

[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]What are your favorite genres: Alternative, Rock, though I pretty much listen to everything.[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Your favorite band: Toss-up between Linkin Park, Bon Jovi, and Skillet[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Your favorite solo artist: Eminem[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]How frequently do you listen to music: Pretty frequently, but I could do better in listening to different stuff.[/size][/font][/color]

And that Naruto OST is a lot more beastly than I remember it...

[quote name='Fusion X. Denver' timestamp='1357977092' post='6118775']

[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]What are your favorite genres: Alternative, Rock, though I pretty much listen to everything.[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Your favorite band: Toss-up between Linkin Park, Bon Jovi, and Skillet[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Your favorite solo artist: Eminem[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]How frequently do you listen to music: Pretty frequently, but I could do better in listening to different stuff.[/size][/font][/color]

[/quote]
Dude, it's amazing ;D

And dat app

I luv it

Don't quite listen to Bon Jovi, but aside from that... :'D

WHERE'S BREAKING BENJAMIN IN DAT LIST THO? :'OOO

[quote name='~Marluxia~' timestamp='1357965165' post='6118681']
I'll try out.

Favorite Genre(s)- Metal, Rock, Techno
Favorite BAnd- Red Hot Chili Peppers
Favorite solo musician- Not sure
How often do you listen to music- Who says I stop?
[/quote]

[quote name='Fusion X. Denver' timestamp='1357977092' post='6118775']

[/quote]

Both of you are welcome
Enjoy

[quote name='Aa'une' timestamp='1358099571' post='6119710']
I love M83! I just started listening to them recently. Was going to see them live at Bumbershoot this year. But I missed it. Same with Passion Pit. I barely missed Passion Pit. I wish I could have gone but I got to see Skrillex so oh well.
[/quote]

Well that really sucks
I love M83 because they're quite atmospheric sounding
And they have songs that are just plain beautiful
I have Hurry Up, Were Dreaming on CD
Definitely one of my favorite albums
If you ask me:
M83>Passion Pit
But that comparison is quite stupid

[quote name='~Marluxia~' timestamp='1358105947' post='6119799']
Favorite song to play on guitar- Nightmare by Avenged Sevenfold
[/quote]

The solo's quite fun, but I prefer playing Disturbed songs if I'm honest. Stricken is amazing to play, especially with a band, as are quite a few other Disturbed songs.
I've also taken a recent liking to playing AC/DC songs. I'm a big fan, and the Solo's a fun to play. The riffs are nice and simple as well.

[quote name='~Marluxia~' timestamp='1358121753' post='6120013']
GO to an instructor then learn
[/quote]

But I have no reason to. Plus money is tight; I got a car to pay for and I'm paying for Netflix and Gamefly as well. I'm also saving up for a 3DS.

Archived