Animation Procreation (In need of Animators and Editors)

Elƒie

First Group Project  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Shall we do a PPG (Powerpuff Girls) abridge episode for our first project?

• Yes
    • No
    • I dunno
    • Lets do a different show to do an abridge on

• Replies 586
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I prefer bodies. It seems the majority prefers bodies. (._.

Regarding the script, the narrator's response to the ketchup was eh. I think you should simply have a "See, kids? This is why you don't do drugs." moment rather than ketchup.

What happened to the Bad Guy Dialogue -> Immediate cut to beaten up bad guy + triumphant PPG idea?

Yeah, some lines I felt were weak, like the democrats one or the ketchup one, but I couldnt really think of what to put.

I'll make some light edit to those 2.

And it seems if there's no objections, bodies is staying o3o

And that may happen in the future, but I couldn't quite fit it in

I was thinking though that every time, rather than saving townsville, they manage to find some way to AVOID fighting the villain.

...just have them punch out the villain rightaway. And then cut to black as lots of sound effects (including buildings collapsing, glass shattering, the screaming of humans, the crying of a baby) are heard, and the villain's doomsday machine destroys all of Townsville. Then cut to the Speed Demons scene where the PPG reverse time, and this time they punch out the villain before he can even begin his quest (that might require a little editing).

.....is that even funny?

Ummm....the thing is, that's overly done...

What we could work that into though would be if we did that once, later on in the series, where even the bad guy expects the girls will avoid conflict with him as always

Then they torture him endlessly instead

Didn't laugh...didn't laugh...didn't laugh...didn't laugh...

"YOU'LL NEVER CONVERT ME, B*TCHES!"

PFFFFT

ok, that was pretty good.

If you need the green chick to sound like a jerkwad/jock/"I'm so proud of myself"  kinda person, I can help you, no doubt.

IDK, Bubbles was open for trial and error

I made her sound like a polite british person

And my Australian accent is more like a...Crocodile Hunter accent....

Didn't laugh...didn't laugh...didn't laugh...didn't laugh...

"YOU'LL NEVER CONVERT ME, B*TCHES!"

PFFFFT

ok, that was pretty good.

If you need the green chick to sound like a jerkwad/jock/"I'm so proud of myself"  kinda person, I can help you, no doubt.

Glad you liked it :3

Also, you can try that ;D

Buttercup is also open for trial and error xD

• 1 month later...

I hope this thread isn't inactive enough for this post to be a necrobump, but I have come up with a script for a Sword Art Online Abridged and I will need someone to look it over/review it/fix it and I will also need voice actors.

EDIT: Forgot about the forms.

Looking for Help and Volunteers!

What do you need help with?: Any sort of edits to the story and voice acting
What kind of volunteers do you need and how many of each?: Voice actors.
Extra Info: PM me whatever.

[hr][spoiler='Sword Art Online Abridged Episode 1 Script - First Draft']Reporter: Sword Art Online, the world’s first Virtual Reality MMO to be released in Japan, attracting the interest of men *shows Ichiya from Fairy Tail*, women *shows Justin Bieber* and more women *shows One Direction* so even a loner and nerd can get four girls by the end of this season *shows Kirito with Asuna, Lizbeth, Sachi and Silica* (not sure if their faces should be replaced by members of One Direction).

Kirito: Awesome. This is my chance. Alas, Sword Art Online... I’m coming! *black censored screen*
Kirito: That’s not what I mean! But, hey, this is probably the only action a nerd like me will get for the next 25 years.

*In Sword Art Online, dizzy scene, hippy music plays*
Kirito: I have a feeling I’m not in Kansas any more.
Voice: You were never in Kansas.
Kirito: *Black Screen when he says this* Shut up.

*Running through the streets*
Klein: Yo! Home dog! Wait up! Bruh, you look like ya know your stuff. Can ya teach me?
Kirito: Teach you... what...?
*“Teach me how to dougie plays” and looped animation to look like dancing*
Kirito: I can’t do that! Do I look black to you? *Gangnam Style intro* Oppa Gangnam Style. *Gotta find an animation to suit this*
Agil: An’ niggas be like... Do the Harlem Shake!
Klein: Where’d you come from?
Kirito: You don’t appear until next episode!

*Plaza scene with giant hooded Kayaba*
Kayaba: Attention, players! I am Kayaba Akahiko! My hair - er - my cloak says --
*Crowd isn’t really paying attention, chattering*
Kayaba: Ahem! Silence! *Hammer sound* Silence in the court... yard... plaza... thing... My hair - er - cloak says... you may notice that there is no logout button in your menu. That is because, *shows Shiro from Fate/Stay Night* people die when they are killed!
Klein: What?
Kayaba: My hair - er - cloak says... *shows same pic of Shiro* People die when they are killed!
Klein: Well, yeah, man, even I know that!
Kayaba: You cannot log out of Sword Art Online by yourselves, and no one can shut down or remove the Nerve Gear. If this be attempted, the NerveGear will microwave your brain.
Klein: Aha! I don’t have one to begin with!
Kayaba: Wut... you’d admit that? Well, you won’t die anyway, as you’re one of the important characters in this series.
Klein: Aw, sweet, did you hear that Kirito?
Sachi: What about me...?
*Awkward silence*
Kayaba: Well, no more plot spoilers. Anyway, unfortunately, some players’ friends and families have ignored this warning and thus 213 players have already... died...
*Screens start popping up, showing bikini-clad girls*
Kayaba: As you can see... Oh ****, I gotta stop renaming my folders like that. *Replay the screens popping up scene (except the real one)* As you can see, news organisations across the world are reporting this, including the deaths and so, hopefully, no one else will try removing the NerveGear.

*In the alley*
Kirito: Klein... I have something to tell you... I love you... come with me. Let’s elope.
Klein: I’m sorry... but... *says this next part faster* I hafta give a sentimental speech about not leaving my friends...
Kirito: Wut?
Klein: Here it is... ahem... *cough cough (showing Kirito’s face here to avoid cough animation, but then switches to Klein)* I can’t leave me friends.
Kirito: You don’t love me.
Klein: Erm.
Kirito: You don’t love me. You never did, did you?
Klein: Well, I suppose--
Kirito: Son of a b****. *Shows him walking away*
Klein: Kirito!
Kirito: Damn, bastard, don’t ever talk to me again. I hate you. I hate you.
*He turns around and Klein is gone*

[END][/spoiler]

[hr]

I happen to be one of those uprising VAs...so...

I just don't curse (just one of my preferences...).

Any cursing will be replaced by a *beep*, is that okay? (I was intending that from the start)

What role do you think you would be suited to?

Archived