H.O.T.D. (Highschool of the Dead) DEAD Truth [Not Started/Not Accepting](PG-16)

Yosuke-kun

Kyng would be our ally though o.o And I already planned on making the zombies a pain in the posterior xD

Since not all the apps are in, yeah  you can still join. I'm probably gonna stop accepting new ones later though, and at this point it doesn't matter what gender since we have plenty of both applying counting my own.

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kyng would be our ally though o.o And I already planned on making the zombies a pain in the posterior xD

Since not all the apps are in, yeah  you can still join. I'm probably gonna stop accepting new ones later though, and at this point it doesn't matter what gender since we have plenty of both applying counting my own.

Well...you did see you wanted to go away from Ecchi. xD

So, I'm thinking I'll accept and start this thing by Thursday now .3. Should give everyone enough time to get apps in and I'll be able to consider who to accept till then.

EDIT: On a further note, I may not add anyone to the main post, since I just had a nightmare of a time trying to fix it after adding my own character to the list >.> Whatever YCMaker did to screw it up needs to be fixed... Like soon.

So, I'm thinking I'll accept and start this thing by Thursday now .3. Should give everyone enough time to get apps in and I'll be able to consider who to accept till then.

EDIT: On a further note, I may not add anyone to the main post, since I just had a nightmare of a time trying to fix it after adding my own character to the list >.> Whatever YCMaker did to screw it up needs to be fixed... Like soon.

Try editing the first post by clicking Edit Message then click the little light switch at the top left of the tools bar. That will render everything down to plain text format so that you can just ad/subtract things manually.

I had that same problem. .-.

Your App Monsieur

[spoiler='Alyssa Ravencroft']rz2EYyk.png

"If that hand gets any closer I'll break it..."

Name: Alyssa Ravencroft

Grade: 12

Personality: Alyssa on her surface is very apathetic, and abrasive, having a morbid sense of humor about life. Alyssa has no filter what so ever, and will say whatever she wants whenever she wants, she has a way of asking not telling. She has a sharp wit, and makes ill-humored jokes to spite others, and make them visibly upset which she finds humorous. Alyssa approaches things in a very logical, and detached manner, and makes herself emotionally distant from others (often to the annoyance of said others) not letting her feelings get in the way of her decisions. Alyssa leaves nothing to chance and thinks several steps ahead of her opponent, making sure she has several back-up plans in case her original were to fail. She tends to show an extreme disgust towards those who are upbeat and happy, or overly positive on life, having a negative outlook on life herself.

At her core Alyssa is a shy caring young woman, with an introverted disposition. The one thing she yearns for the most is someone who she can care for, and someone that she can share all her worries, and happiness with. She is naturally quiet and fragile in personality, and when she displays her actual personality she is quite anxious and easily upset. To those she cares about she is very defensive, and her feelings for them can cloud her judgment. Alyssa is also very in tuned to other’s feelings being able to pick up even the most subtle signs that people are upset.

Alyssa herself has a lot of talent in the arts, and puts a lot of effort into all of her crafts. This is her way of expressing herself as most of her emotions she keeps pent up, and hidden inside herself.

Talents/Abilities: Archery, Knife Handling, Construction, Strategist

Crush: As of yet none

[spoiler='Appearance']7EcuhP7.jpg

Alyssa is 5’5” and weighs 125lbs. Alyssa wears black combat boots with a red trim. She wears a B cup size. Alyssa wears and over the shoulder bag, which has a peacock feather pattern, that she carries her laptop, phone, sketch pad, and various art supplies in.[/spoiler]

Bio: Alyssa was born to a rich family who were always the center of the social scene, and with Alyssa’s anxiety this only made more anti-social than she originally was her emotions often being bottled up. As she never brought friends home, and her parents had little time for her Alyssa turned to other mediums to express her tightly pent-up emotions. Her first outlet was art, she would play music or draw to relax herself, especially as due to her anti-social nature she was bullied often in school, and with her parents so busy, running a business, and their constant parties they toke little notice in their daughter’s peril. This lead to Alyssa slowly becoming more gothic, in appearance and personality, which could also be linked to a bad habit she got into, cutting by the time Alyssa had reached the 6th grade she was cutting regularly to rid herself of the emotional pain others caused her, which caused her to begin wearing gloves to hide the marks she left on herself.

Eventually Alyssa began having violent feelings towards others and would lash out at school, which incidentally caused her to end up in the Principal/Dean’s office a lot, and eventually was brought to the attention of her parents. Her parents chastised, which only added to her hostility, and having no good way to express her anger she came closer to mental instability. Alyssa began to feel as though she had no safe place to turn, constantly fighting with her parents at home, who now had time for her since she was being a problem child, and people bulling her at school. She would try get out of the house as much as possible, as to not deal with her parents, and frequently cut class, to see the two people who had become consistent in her life, her dance instructor and her gymnastics coach. When asked if she should be at home or was cutting class, Alyssa would feed the two women lame excuses, but they seemed to accept it as she was keeping her grades up and had begun to clean up her act not causing as many problems.

Alyssa’s final pastime would be archery, which she fell in love with at first sight; it was a challenge for her making all the more fun for Alyssa. Alyssa would spend hours practicing with her bow using the wide spaces of her home’s large yard to practice, of course to avoid her parents she would practice near the very edge of their property staying out of sight. Within a few months Alyssa was a dead aim with the bow, and her agility due to dance and gymnastics improved her reaction time, and helped her stay quick on her feet.

On the day of the outbreak Alyssa had been with her dance instructor when the announcement had come over the PA, and once she had heard the announcer’s screams she grabbed her bag which lay close by, and made a break for the door fearing for her life. Before she could escape the Dance Studio though one of the infected blocked her path, but her dance instructor gave her life up to allow Alyssa time to escape. Being as she was in a relatively unused section of the school Alyssa was easily able to make her escape without too much interference from other students or the infected. She decided that the Wood Shop room would be her best option as it had things that she could use as weapons, along with the scissors she carried as part of her art supplies. As Alyssa got closer to the Wood Shop room though the congestion became heavier, and she had to struggle to make her way through. Just as she was closing in on the Wood Shop an infected came after attracted by the screams of others around her, and in a desperate act Alyssa threw her scissors(which she had taken out of her bag earlier just in case a situation like this happened) piercing the infected through the eye, delaying it long enough for Alyssa to bar herself in the Wood Shop room, only to find five others already there.
[/spoiler]

Also Admiral I like your characters~

[spoiler=Alicia Dovedale]nHdPCZZ.png
"Don't worry, you'll be alright."

Name: Alicia Dovedale
Grade: Senior Year
Talents/Abilities: Scavenge | License | First-aid | Gun-Handling
Voice actor: Brina Palencia
Crush: Cody Renner
[spoiler=Personality]Alicia holds a rather cold glare in her eye, and well captures her conditioned survival-militarist mindset, in which she upholds strict principles and morals which she abides to, as well as aggressive in combat. She holds an unbreakable loyalty to those of her cause when having developed a strong enough bond, and will follow the leading role's orders without hesitation, though not incapable of taking charge herself. She adamantly will protect the weak, but bears the utilitarian approach when dire situations come about. On a deeper level, she comes across as a maternal figure in which she will offer as much attention as needed to others, however interestingly she cares little so about her own well-being, more so that of others.[/spoiler][spoiler=Appearance:]

Dgh5ajL.jpg

[hr]
Eye Color: Rouge
Hair Color: Silver
Skin Hue: Pale Caucasian
Height: 5' 8"
Weight: 127 lbs
Measurements: Bust: 34F; Waist: 24; Hip: 35
Blood Type: A
[/spoiler][spoiler=Bio:]Born in South London to a father involved in MI6's work, an exec. nonetheless, Alicia was relocated alongside her Mother to San Diego. This relocation was due to a recent threat provoked by the nature of her father's work, and this was merely twelve years ago when Alicia had been removed from her father's tender touch. Of course, regular Skype made contact easier, but still, they lost all real physical contact.

At age 5, Alicia resumed her continued studies. Initially in a private school, her father advised that she would be moved into the American Public School system as soon as possible, in order to maintain the family under the radar. With this, as soon as she had finished her primary education studies, the Private School had her transferred to the High School; boy, she really thought maybe if she'd stayed in a Private School, she'd not have gotten into this mess.

With High School, she occasionally (that meaning often) had came in with a military uniform. Reason being is that, with a watchful eye, Alicia's father had her take a survival course, and then later military training in order to have her ready for anything, to make her truly outstanding and able to defend herself. Occasional teasing lessened with time as she matured, as it naturally would.

Dropping violin practise as soon as the infected came about, her militarist conditioning brought her to immediately think "Weapons. Nail Gun, or something; wood shop." So, that's essentially how she wound up there. Survival in her mind, not much else needed to be said.[/spoiler][/spoiler]

I'm just gonna say this now. If Sapphyre gets accepted along with me, I have an idea or two set up. Just saying.

[spoiler='Brian Ross']"I will do anything to save everyone, even if it means giving myself up to give everyone else a chance to live."

Name: Brian Ross
Grade: 12
Personality: Brian is a very quiet person, but it very determined to complete his goals as well. When it's necessary, he will act accordingly to the situation at hand and be able to lead everyone to be able to live for a little while longer. You can basically say that when he isn't to himself, he is a born leader in his own right, even though he lacks enough motivation to stay with it for extended periods of time. But, he's so quiet and torn up on the outside, showing his inner self is difficult to the point of hesitating to stand up for everybody. He himself used to be that one to always stay isolated, waiting for that one person to pop that bubble and give him the feeling of attention. And because of his overall life experience, it resulted in severe anti-social activity. But, after being in high school long enough, he had become more open. But, he still believes that there is that one person out there who can understand his pain and give him the love he's been wanting since he was smart enough to know how it works.
Talents/Abilities:
Voice actor: Liam O'Brien (I think that's how you spell it)
Crush:
Appearance: Brian is very much your average joe in appearance, though by his personality you can tell it doesn't match up exactly. He is about 5'6", hazel eyes, jet black medium-long hair, a near-perfect complexion, and an average musculature (Not too thin, and not too bulky). He wears pretty comfortable clothing, like gray sweat pants, a dark gray hood zipper sweater with a silver-stitched design of a griffin in the middle that the zipper goes through. He wore on his right wrist a red, black and silver digital watch that was covered slightly by the long sleeve of the sweater. He also wore red, black and gray sneakers with a partial grid design that might be familiar if the brand of the shoe was noticeable. His overall supplies included a medium-sized red and black backpack with multiple compartments that had his school folders, notebooks, and other school supplies. But there is also a secret compartment that holds a concealed pistol, the ammunition separate from it, which he had in case of life-threatening situations. He also is holding a black laptop case that holds his laptop, a book called "Beautiful Creatures", a journal that he uses as a means of talking about each day of his life, and an outer pocket that contains more pistol ammunition (2 extra magazines in total), but is covered up with piles of different wires and plugs that aren't all entirely used but are mainly meant to hide the ammunition.
Bio: When you live with parents who are flat out drunks since your mother was pregnant with you for about 6 months, you know how Brian feels. On top of that, being born with Asperger's syndrome doesn't make it any better. For most of his life, Brian had been in a living hell. His parents would always leave him alone to his own devices while they got drunk and partied because they wanted to live life to the fullest. But not once had he been beaten. That was the only good thing about being a quiet and isolated person. But, in sacrifice, that spread to his school life. True he got good grades and never even failed a single school year, but that didn't mean a damn thing because all he wanted, was attention, a person that he could go to when times are tough, the person he could be fully open to and wouldn't reject him. He never got that from his parents, since they always called him a mistake, and that he was repeatedly called stupid because of his autism, regardless of the good grades that come about of his report cards.

Even with all of his suffering at home, he was barely ever bullied in school, considering that he was always the tallest in his class for the most part. He didn't know if that's what the reason was for him not being bullied that often, but he wasn't sure, and he didn't care. All he cared about, was patience and remaining quiet. He always waited for someone to just come up to him and ask, "What's wrong?" But it never happened except with a few teachers. And even then, he couldn't be open with them. And in his life, he always wondered what it would be like to have a sibling, one who can help him through these times. But it never happened. All he did was stay quiet, go to his classes by routine, and did what was told of him when it came to assignments. And he hated that his autism reduced him to being the one to always go by routine. It was his instinct, sure, but he hated that he couldn't push away from and go out in the world. It's because of his routine that he has a hard time adapting to changes in his situation. But, he tries anyway.

Once Brian hit 18, he took the opportunity to apply for a Concealed Weapons permit and had bought a pistol and a few magazines after retrieving it a couple months later. He had also built a secret compartment out of the extra space that he had in his backpack. As a result, he kept his weapon concealed for most of his time as a Senior, and had hid away his ammo under a pile of possibly useless wires, plugs, and computer ports in the outside pocket of his laptop bag. He made sure that if something ever happened to him, whether it be getting to school, during school hours, or going home, he can defend himself. As a result, he has learned to be a steady aim with pistols. Any other firearm heavier than a machine pistol or a small SMG would be too heavy for him to keep a steady aim. As a result, it led to a conservationist side of him he never knew he had.

On the day of the crisis, it was totally unexpected of him that it would happen. But during that day, he felt like something is wrong. Something felt off, and he thought that he might have to defend himself. Was it a shooting, the first he would ever experience in his life? Or was it something else? It was definitely something else. He had excused himself from his math class a minute beforehand with all of his stuff with him to investigate. Once he heard the PA system give out the warning, and the screams, he ran with all his strength. He then tried to come up with a plan. But, with the congestion of the halls, and the infected coming around every corner. Brian ran as best as he can and then realized that the only possible place where weapons could exist, is Wood Shop. Oddly enough, he was the first to get there, along with others who came along after another few minutes, and he had them help him with keeping the door at bay. The last one who came in sparked his eye though. He didn't know why, but that wasn't the priority at the moment.

Brian's heart is racing, and now, he's in for a fight of his life. He had known that there would be a time of lawlessness, where everything goes, and today sparks it beginning. Whatever, the risk, he must survive, but he doesn't want to do it alone. He'll need as much help as he can to ensure everybody in the room makes it out alive. Because of this chaos, Brian Ross' life has changed forever. Will it be for better or for worse? He will have to see in these next passing moments.[/spoiler]

I know by how my app is set up, it might be farfetched already having a concealed gun and ammo, but I hope this app works for you for the most part.

Archived