Xyz's and Cardmaker Redesign

Night

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name="Zaziuma" post="6151314" timestamp="1361885431"]
I have to disagree, MSE both looks better, has more features and is more customizable. But that's your people's opinion of course.
[/quote]Zextra/Judas' looks better. That's probably why they're in the project.

OT: Any news on this thing in terms of progress?

Been looking around, found the thread in which there was a couple of examples, and I can see what you mean, it is better, but it's not extreamly easy to use, compaired to MSE or any other editor, also it seems to only be for Xyz Monsters, not any other kind (unless there's an other thread, but I can't find that). I see there is an MSE version, but the link seems to be down. I am not good at all at photo editing programs, so using GIMP or the like is probably not gonna happen unless I get some kind of tutorial. But yes you're right it's way better, and if that's the sort we can get to see in the future here, I'll gladly use YCM's editor.

Compare Yugico/MSE/Yugioh Card Maker's templates to Zextra's or Judas', and you'll find the formers look like failed abortions.

I have to agree. :P xD xD

[hr]

Idk about Dueling Network, but DevPro is using an ancient version of my template, and not even crediting me, and it annoys the shit out of me.

So, I think I'll post the ones I made. Is anyone up for custom DevPro proxies? I made a bunch, and they look absolutely HOT, look. It seemed unreasonable to use the real TCG artworks in some cases, so yeah. :3

examples

[spoiler]

58996430_zps0fc12d26.jpg  10000000_zpsfa8dc991.jpg  22653490_zpse93123b7.jpg

98045062_zps587bb5e4.jpg  76263644_zpsd158e1c1.jpg  77778835_zps8ad63107.jpg

[hr]

Idk about Dueling Network, but DevPro is using an ancient version of my template, and not even crediting me, and it annoys the shit out of me.

So, I think I'll post the ones I made. Is anyone up for custom DevPro proxies? I made a bunch, and they look absolutely HOT, look. It seemed unreasonable to use the real TCG artworks in some cases, so yeah. :3

examples

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]
They're uhm, quite small. One problem I have is that the font seems to bold on Obelisk, but maybe that's just me.

DevPro is using an ancient version of my template, and not even crediting me, and it annoys the shit out of me.

Let us rally the lawyers at once.

I don't remember ever appointing Judas/Zextra however it was an obvious choice from the get-go, so I would suppose this is an informal acceptance? 

I was actually waiting upon another person to help with this, however the emails I've sent have not yet been responded to. I would assume he's busy, in fact that's the very reason why there hasn't been as much progress as I'd hoped. Excuse any ignorance that may come from this, but to be forthright, I rank this to the same degree as any freelance work I've done in the past. I'd prefer tackling this with my undivided attention, right now I cannot promise that, add the factor in which I'm suppose to be in charge of overseeing the entirety of the project at hand, it wouldn't be fair to both Judas and Zextra.

However, I've always said that 'any progress is still progress', I will adhere to that. We'll start the planning phase Friday. 

Details will be given to the public sometime during the weekend. 

[hr]

examples

[spoiler]

Does DevPro/YGOPro/Precy/whatever make any money form this?

Not counting Donations.

Ummm that's a lie, I can't still create Xyz monsters, you guys said it was going to be a few years, well guess what? It's been a few years and we can't still create Xyz monsters, that's why I went on Yugico.com, but since the servive is now unavailable, so you guys better allow us to create the Xyz monsters and quick, I'm tired of your lies, I'm lossing my patience with you guys.

Well DUH! That's cos there not finished rebilding the card maker!

don't be so impatient, that kinda thing takes time, that sead if you REALLY can't waght your free to try and rebuild it your own and then send it to them

Archived