Xyz's and Cardmaker Redesign

Night

Someone's clearly a spoilt child. Why not try doing it yourself, maybe you'll see how long it takes.

On a side note, if you're talented in Photoshop and have everything prepped in advance- it isn't too big an issue. The reason I generally do not is because I would rather utilize software developed through a singular person's hard work, beliefs, and passion rather than my own haphazard mass-entropy art style to design something which would probably look better with a minimal amount of my catastrophic input. Simply put: I use this site because it is convenient. Most adults(semi and demi-adults included) have jobs. If you have a job, it's usually easier to utilize a seperate tool to do something rather than design the tool yourself- correct? If I want to make a phone call, do I contact ARM Manufacturing and spend a week building a smartphone, or do I just use the one on my desk? We entrust the tasks which the majority of us cannot perform to those who can, and, seeing as I for one cannot code for my life, I will entrust the CardMaker coding to the one most suited: YCMaker.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On a side note, if you're talented in Photoshop and have everything prepped in advance- it isn't too big an issue. The reason I generally do not is because I would rather utilize software developed through a singular person's hard work, beliefs, and passion rather than my own haphazard mass-entropy art style to design something which would probably look better with a minimal amount of my catastrophic input. Simply put: I use this site because it is convenient. Most adults(semi and demi-adults included) have jobs. If you have a job, it's usually easier to utilize a seperate tool to do something rather than design the tool yourself- correct? If I want to make a phone call, do I contact ARM Manufacturing and spend a week building a smartphone, or do I just use the one on my desk? We entrust the tasks which the majority of us cannot perform to those who can, and, seeing as I for one cannot code for my life, I will entrust the CardMaker coding to the one most suited: YCMaker.

He wasn't talking about you. -_-;

...on a different note of raging against 1 member, which is not constructive, might I make a suggestion?

To ease the worries of some, create like a Stage timeline, something like "Concept Stage -> Coding Stage" etc.

I don't know, my brain is stupid when I wake up, but this might organise the proceedings to a degree?

Ummm that's a lie, I can't still create Xyz monsters, you guys said it was going to be a few years, well guess what? It's been a few years and we can't still create Xyz monsters, that's why I went on Yugico.com, but since the servive is now unavailable, so you guys better allow us to create the Xyz monsters and quick, I'm tired of your lies, I'm lossing my patience with you guys.

I'm serious here, that's why I haven't been active for a month. Now allow us to create Xyz monsters, since I'm loosing my patience with you guys.

And I can't upload an image of Nightmare Doll, Alice to your site, better get us to make Xyz monsters and aloow us to uploads any image too, because I'm really sick and tired of you guys lieing to us and not allowing us to not upload any image.

31190396.jpg

...on a different note of raging against 1 member, which is not constructive, might I make a suggestion?

To ease the worries of some, create like a Stage timeline, something like "Concept Stage -> Coding Stage" etc.

I don't know, my brain is stupid when I wake up, but this might organise the proceedings to a degree?

Hint hint, constructive comment.

What exactly are the features to be added, not just the ones corrected. In addition to redoing the card maker, are you guys revolutionizing it in any other way with new attachments and such?

The main feature to be added is going to be the Xyz, obviously. Also, I think that we decided on adding gold rates should the coding not be too difficult.

As for anything else, NW hasn't informed us about them yet - we'll have to find out.

The card maker was designed to make realistic cards. There's no point for a realistic card maker to include the ability to exceed the four digit value for ATK and DEF, if the real cards themselves have yet to do so. You don't like it, you can go and use an alternative card creator.

They could just put it in anyways? Would never effect anyone who wanted to use the standard 4 digits but would please those who seek to make more. Everybody wins.

They could just put it in anyways? Would never effect anyone who wanted to use the standard 4 digits but would please those who seek to make more. Everybody wins.

Except the coders. you get what you want, and they have to work harder.

I'd say at least more then 30 people have to want something, for someone to recognize it.

Except the coders. you get what you want, and they have to work harder.

I'd say at least more then 30 people have to want something, for someone to recognize it.

this forum is not active enough for that to happen.

OP: I agree that there shouldn't be that, there's no reason to have that since if you're makin a card with so much ATK/DEF it's probably not a good designed card.

Re: Five digit values.

If you ever looked at a Yu-Gi-Oh card [Example] you'll notice the ATK and DEF Values at the bottom right. There's no place to put an extra digit for defense. And while there is a little room for ATK, it would look all bunched together.

"So then just move ATK and DEF slightly to the left!"

Then there would be an ugly space on all 4 digit cards. It would look pretty similar to [Happy Lover] or any other monsters with less then 1000 attack and defense. Sure, 5 digit cards would look okay, but 4 digit cards would suffer.

I would just like to say, as a member who very rarely posts yet uses this website on a near daily basis, you have my complete support and thankfulness for everything you guys have done. This website has been well to me and although I rarely post cards, comment, or anything really on a social level, this site does mean a lot to me.

I thank all of you for the hard work you have put into this site before and for supporting the people who appreciate it so much. I truly love this site, and to see that you are actually working on making Xyz templates for our benefit is a great accomplishment on your part and to the hard work you administrators have done. I eagerly look forward for these updates to be implemented and know just how grateful I, and many other members are of this site. 

Archived