The Hill of ultimate God Modding

Cherz

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*Has a secret meeting, discussing important stuff*

After much discussion, me and my trusty Kyngdom Sorceror casts the ret-gone on Avaren, so that he never existed. Anything he has ever have done, will do, try to attempt to do, everything ceases to exist.

Heavenly Kyngdom of Britsh Cherries' Hill

penguin_with_gun1.png

My loyal penguins take up arms once, and once I punch reality, the universe is changed. Avaren's retgonning has been undone, the penguins are still loyal to me, my mermaid wife has been revealed to be Eria the Water Charmer, who keeps a mermaid form because she used Gishki magic, and Wally West is the Flash again.

Neo Renais Hill

Although your penguin art is indeed good, I must say. Nami is loyal to me. She betrays you and the penguins and kills you all in a tidal wave. 

"I am the tide, you cannot turn me."-Nami. Not even the water charmer can stop her. So, I kill the water charmer, then you.

Heavenly Kyngdom of British Cherries ~

Wally reveals that by using the powers of the Speed Force, he got everyone away just in time, and all you killed was just an afterimage of everyone. Eria, who is now separate from Nami, calls forth he familiar, the awakened hero Gagagigo. Gagagigo eats Nami, the Flash uses his powers to repeatedly punch you, then you are captured by Daipenmon, and encases you in his blueberry popsicle.

Neo Renais Hill

Wally reveals that by using the powers of the Speed Force, he got everyone away just in time, and all you killed was just an afterimage of everyone. Eria, who is now separate from Nami, calls forth he familiar, the awakened hero Gagagigo. Gagagigo eats Nami, the Flash uses his powers to repeatedly punch you, then you are captured by Daipenmon, and encases you in his blueberry popsicle.

Neo Renais Hill

Wrong. Eria and Gagagigo spilt ways prior to Gagagigo even meeting Kozaky: ergo, she could not summon said familiar. They've gone separate ways.

Anyway, the Flash ran into and became impaled by a sword wielded by one of my Knyghts, whilst your Digimon met a Wyzard's Aether spell, being banished from...

Heavenly Kyngdom of British Cherries' Hill

Still in my alternate dimension I feel a strange sensation as magics are starting to be cast against me. already ready for battle while ~British Soul~ launches his magical attack,  unknowns to him, I had already equipped myself with a "Rod of Silence - Kay'est" . his spell was ineffective.

I decide to alter my plans... and change my current location, deciding to hold onto the Rod for now...

(if you try to remove me from the timeline, try not to create a paradox, it's bound to fail...)

Still in my alternate dimension I feel a strange sensation as magics are starting to be cast against me. already ready for battle while ~British Soul~ launches his magical attack,  unknowns to him, I had already equipped myself with a "Rod of Silence - Kay'est" . his spell was ineffective.

I decide to alter my plans... and change my current location, deciding to hold onto the Rod for now...

(if you try to remove me from the timeline, try not to create a paradox, it's bound to fail...)

It isn't a spell. The sorcerer used a curse. Thus, a Yu-Gi-Oh! Card will have no effect.

In addition to this, your actions never occurred since you never existed.

It isn't a spell. The sorcerer used a curse. Thus, a Yu-Gi-Oh! Card will have no effect.

In addition to this, your actions never occurred since you never existed.

if you try to remove me from the timeline, try not to create a paradox, it's bound to fail...

By removing me from existence, you remove your will to do so (as I am no-longer there to create said will) and as such your "curse" has no effect.

Putting down my Rod, I cast mighty magics upon myself that negate any other non-direct (non-physical) effect from acting upon me apart from my ability to move my [complete] self from one dimension to another.

I then send The devil's army to take your Hill, aft5er which they raise a new flag...

Neo Renais Hill

Like I said, creating paradoxes will get you no-where

My dogs appear in front of your devil's army when they try and take the hill, and distract them with the dogs cuteness so I can just take out that which summoned them, you, with an arrow straight into your heart. With the one who summoned the army of devils gone, they all vanish back into their realm, and we get to go back to our peaceful lives at the hill. Heavenly Kyngdom of Britsh Cherries' Hill + Dog Lovers Alliance camped on the foot of the hill

My dogs appear in front of your devil's army when they try and take the hill, and distract them with the dogs cuteness so I can just take out that which summoned them, you, with an arrow straight into your heart. With the one who summoned the army of devils gone, they all vanish back into their realm, and we get to go back to our peaceful lives at the hill. Heavenly Kyngdom of Britsh Cherries' Hill + Dog Lovers Alliance camped on the foot of the hill

I'm sorry, your arrow can't hit me as I'm not in the dimension that the hill is in, otherwise I would have done it myself, no?

(likewise you can't fire it into the dimension I'm in, as you don't know which dimension I'm in.)

The ATK continues and succeeds

Neo Renais Hill

Wrong. Eria and Gagagigo spilt ways prior to Gagagigo even meeting Kozaky: ergo, she could not summon said familiar. They've gone separate ways.

Ah, but you forget. Obviously after Gagagigo becomes Gagagigo the Risen, he reunites with Eria. Thus, they have reunited, because I could bear to see the two of them separated, and thus Gagagigo pledged his loyalty to me out of gratitude, and Eria swore her love to me for reuniting her with the most important person in her life.

Anyway, the Flash ran into and became impaled by a sword wielded by one of my Knyghts,

[spoiler=That was actually Barry Allen, not Wally West.]DCUPRE_Cv19-37prv1wzn0.jpg

So… your Knyght is Beowulf?[/spoiler]

whilst your Digimon met a Wyzard's Aether spell, being banished from...

[spoiler=This has invited the wrath of AncientMegatheriummon!]AncientMegathriumon.jpg[/spoiler]

I give Avaren a Second Seal, allowing him to change to any class of his choosing.

Neo Renais Hill

Roxas, Avaren is still ret-gonned so since he never existed, you can't give him a second seal.

Anyways, me and my Kyngdom soldiers create a Pseudo-Avaren (for Avaren to use whilst the real one is ret-gonned). However he has been programmed so that if it tries to warp to a different dimension or tries to side with the devil, then the Pseudo-Avaren will be instantly destroyed. (This is an irreversible program and cannot be altered, and trying the alter the program will result in instant destruction as well.)

I then plant a bomb inside the hill and detonate it, killing Roxas... and creating a crater. I take my services to a new hill.

I'm sorry, off topic, but what is ret-gonned?

and if it means doesn't exist, your wrong, because

a) if I didn't you couldn't do anything about me because I don't exist and you would never of had any knowledge of me, and

B) you can't do something that would remove the initial reason to do said thing, which if I never existed in the first place, you never would of had the desire to do so!

I warp the Pseudo-Avaren to another dimension (an uninhabited one), upon which he is destroyed. I then, in the nick of time, save Phantom Roxas by telliporting him to my current dimension. I give him 5 of my best soldiers as a personal Guard and then port him, and the devil's army, to your new-found hill. In the ensuing fight you are defeated by the heroic actions of Phantom Roxas, who claims the Hill for his own purposes.

Neo Renais Hill

would also like to have

"I give Avaren a Second Seal, allowing him to change to any class of his choosing."

explained to me, what exactly does this entail?

I appeared with a lot of holy angel and banished you and your devil to hell and make sure you will never ever get to meet with the devil again.

Heavenly Kyngdom of Britsh Cherries' Hill + Dog Lovers Alliance camped on the foot of the hill

Note : Maybe it's about the item at Fire Emblem

I'm sorry, off topic, but what is ret-gonned?

and if it means doesn't exist, your wrong, because

a) if I didn't you couldn't do anything about me because I don't exist and you would never of had any knowledge of me, and

B) you can't do something that would remove the initial reason to do said thing, which if I never existed in the first place, you never would of had the desire to do so!

We had knowledge of you BEFORE you were Ret-Gonned, and when the Pseudo-Avaren was created we (me and my soldiers) figured that the Pseudo-Avaren would try to warp dimensions and side with the devil and so we had the desire to prevent that.

I warp the Pseudo-Avaren to another dimension (an uninhabited one), upon which he is destroyed. I then, in the nick of time, save Phantom Roxas by teleporting him to my current dimension. I give him 5 of my best soldiers as a personal Guard and then port him, and the devil's army, to your new-found hill. In the ensuing fight you are defeated by the heroic actions of Phantom Roxas, who claims the Hill for his own purposes.

Sorry, but since the real you is still ret-gonned, you can't warp the Pseudo-Avaren (who would die anyway) or Roxas to your dimension, because the real you no longer exists, thus all those actions never occured. You'll have to make do with the Pseudo-Avaren with that program written onto him.

We had knowledge of you BEFORE you were Ret-Gonned, and when the Pseudo-Avaren was created we (me and my soldiers) figured that the Pseudo-Avaren would try to warp dimensions and side with the devil and so we had the desire to prevent that.

Sorry, but since the real you is still ret-gonned, you can't warp the Pseudo-Avaren (who would die anyway) or Roxas to your dimension, because the real you no longer exists, thus all those actions never occured. You'll have to make do with the Pseudo-Avaren with that program written onto him.

*Has a secret meeting, discussing important stuff*

After much discussion, me and my trusty Kyngdom Sorceror casts the ret-gone on Avaren, so that he never existed. Anything he has ever have done, will do, try to attempt to do, everything ceases to exist.

Heavenly Kyngdom of Britsh Cherries' Hill

I'm sorry, but if

"everything You have ever done ... ceases to exist"

then you will have no knowledge of me, therefore it STILL creates a PARADOX, which CAN'T happen (as once again, you can't do an action which stops your will to of originally caused the action) and you would STILL be UNABLE to create a Pseudo copy of me.

Get it into your head, You can't create paradoxes and get away with it, they will all fail.

let me give you an example, ie the Grandfather Paradox.

A man goes back in time and kills his newborn Grandfather.

Who killed the grandfather if said person was never born because his grandfather never fathered his father?

ANS: No-one, the original person cannot remove the conditions which cause an action to occur. The Grandson, would fail at some part of his attempt, weather it be him unable to get into the birthing site, the time machine failing or even him dying before he can do it. It is IMPOSSIBLE.

I appeared with a lot of holy angel and banished you and your devil to hell and make sure you will never ever get to meet with the devil again.

Heavenly Kyngdom of Britsh Cherries' Hill + Dog Lovers Alliance camped on the foot of the hill

Note : Maybe it's about the item at Fire Emblem

As I'm an unaffected by non-direct (non-physical) effects [excluding my own warping ability] your effect does nothing, and since you used a "and" clause your other effects/actions fail as well. After this, my forces continue as planned and I warp away to another random dimension unharmed.

Your real existance is still ret-gonned, so you can't warp anyway and your pseudo-Avaren fails to warp out of this world when he attempts to, trapping him here. Besides, it's pointless arguing about the ret-gone, I know that better than anyone, I'm the previous person to try and argue about it. Anyway, my dogs distract you while I shoot a special arrow with homing abilities and a poisoned tip into your heart, killing you and keeping the hill from falling under your control.

Heavenly Kyngdom of Britsh Cherries' Hill + Dog Lovers Alliance camped on the foot of the hill.

I'm sorry, but if

"everything You have ever done ... ceases to exist"

then you will have no knowledge of me, therefore it STILL creates a PARADOX, which CAN'T happen (as once again, you can't do an action which stops your will to of originally caused the action) and you would STILL be UNABLE to create a Pseudo copy of me.

Get it into your head, You can't create paradoxes and get away with it, they will all fail.

...*sigh* When Kyng first ret-gonned me in this topic I paid no attention to the "everything you have everdone ceases to exist" part of his post (I didn't think it mattered because I didn't exist after it happened). So what if that created a paradox because 1. The damage was undone in the end because I kept trying to do impossible actions, and 2. It's a game.

Anyways I give the Dog Lovers' alliance sausages for their dogs.

Still Heavenly Kyngdom of Britsh Cherries' Hill + Dog Lovers Alliance camped on the foot of the hill.

Archived