[Finished]Enter the Colosseum! (Because, Sora, I admire you...) - - - - {Prime-Ace John}

PrimeAceJohn

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Uh, some of us do better with Written Cards. And since you didn't say anything about Written Cards in the rules, it is implied that they are allowed.

Looking back at the rules...I know that yours and Toyo's could use Written...I can understand how it would be hard to find pics...

Written Cards are allowed!

Yup, just remember to read the spoiler that says "If you drop out"

Requirements and match ups will be up as soon as I can. I just need to do the random hat picking.

a0baqh.png

So above are the match ups! 

Cards will be due by this Saturday EST.

[spoiler= Requirements]Follow the below requirements for your card(s)

• Striker v. AixDivadas: Slifer, Obelisk, and Ra - The Egyptian gods. Your task is to make 3 new gods...this won't be too easy. You'll be graded on how well it's relevant to god cards, OCG, and Balance.
  • DA IGUY v. PaladinCards: Elemental Heroes will slowly fade (in my prediction) and I love em'! So make an Xyz monster supporting Elemental Heroes in some way! You will be graded on how well it relates to the Heroes, OCG, Balance, and Usefulness.
  • Sora v. Great Unclean: Ice Counters...Spell Counters...etc... Your task is to make just 1 with its OWN counter-engine. You will be graded on how much it can make a deck out of (sorry for my weird wording. Hopefully you get what I mean), OCG, and Balance.
  • Toyo v. Plainview: Your task is to make a poison type deck - oozing your opponent slowly each turn. You will be graded on OCG, Usefulness, and Balance.[/spoiler]

Remember! Cards are messaged to me, not posted!

It's the stuff really big. (Click on the spoiler)

Oh sh*t. I forgot to tell you how many, I guess...

The cards must be exactly 10 cards - at least 2 Spells and at least 1 Trap.

You don't even have to make any monsters. If you want, you could even do fusions, or xyz, or etc...

Let your imagination roam free:)

Now that's a little less to deal with. Thanks for the heads up. I've got an idea cooking...

Archived