[Finished]Enter the Colosseum! (Because, Sora, I admire you...) - - - - {Prime-Ace John}

PrimeAceJohn

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Striker v. Aix:

[spoiler/Striker's cards]Coyote, the Trickster

DIVINE
Divine Beast/Effect
2800/2500
Cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. Must first be Special Summoned by banishing 2 monsters from your Graveyard. This card is treated as a DARK Beast-Type monster. During your Main Phase: You can banish 1 DARK monster; destroy 1 monster with ATK equal to or less than the banished monster. This card cannot attack the turn you use this effect. You can onlyactivate the effect of "Coyote, the Trickster" once per turn. If this card is destroyed by your opponent's card effect: You can Special Summon 1 banished monster. You can only control 1 "The Trickster" monster.

Raven, the Trickster
DIVINE
Divine Beast
2600/2600
[i]Cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. Must first be Special Summoned by banishing 2 monsters from your Graveyard. This card is treated as a DARK Winged-Beast-Type monster. During your Main Phase: You can banish 1 DARK monster from your Graveyard to target 1 card on the field; banish the targeted card. This card cannot attack the turn you use this effect. You can only activate this effect of "Raven, the Trickster" once per turn. If this card is destroyed by your opponent's card effect: You can banish all monsters on the field. You can only control 1 "The Trickster" monster.

Logobola, the Trickster
DIVINE
Divine Beast/Effect
2700/2500
[i]Cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. Must first be Special Summoned by banishing 2 monsters from your Graveyard. This card is treated as a DARK Winged-Beast-Type monster. During your Main Phase: You can banish 1 DARK monster; banish 1 random card from your opponent's hand and 1 card in their Graveyard. This card cannot attack the turn you use this effect. You can only activate this effect of "Logobola, the Trickster" once per turn. If this card is destroyed by your opponent's card effect: You can add 1 "The Trickster" monster from your Deck to your hand. You can only control 1 "The Trickster" monster.[/spoiler]

[spoiler/Aix's cards]Draconic Roc of Amun

[DIVINE/Rank 10/Divine-Beast/Xyz/Effect]

5 Level 10 monsters

Must be Xyz Summoned and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. You can Xyz Summon this card with 3 Xyz Monsters as Xyz Material. (Any Xyz Material attached to those monsters are sent to the Graveyard.) This card's ATK and DEF becomes equal to half your Life Points. When this card is Xyz Summoned: Your Life Points become 8000. This effect of "" can only be activated once per Duel. Once per turn, if you lose Life Points: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; gain 2000 Life Points.

ATK/ 4000 DEF/ 4000

----------

Totem the Divine Aegis

5 Level 10 monsters

Must be Xyz Summoned and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. You can Xyz Summon this card with 3 Xyz Monsters as Xyz Material. (Any Xyz Material attached to those monsters are sent to the Graveyard.) Once per turn, monsters you control cannot be destroyed by your opponent's card effects. Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; Special Summon up to 3 "Protection Tokens" (Fairy-Type/LIGHT/Level 10/ATK 0/DEF 0). They cannot be Tributed, except for the Summon or effect of a DIVINE monster. Your opponent can only attack "Protection Tokens" while they are on the field.

ATK/ 4000 DEF/ 4000

----------

Roger the Earthen Phoenix

5 Level 10 monsters

Must be Xyz Summoned and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. You can Xyz Summon this card with 3 Xyz Monsters as Xyz Material. (Any Xyz Material attached to those monsters are sent to the Graveyard.) This card loses 1000 ATK and DEF for each card in your hand. Either player can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card: You draw 2 cards. You can only activate this effect of "Earthen Phoenix" once per turn. If this monster leaves the field: You can send all cards in your hand and on your side of the field to the Graveyard; Return this card to the field.

ATK/ 5000 DEF/ 5000[/spoiler]

The challenge is concluded with Striker as the winner.

Aix: I loved the idea of what you did and how you did - but the summoning conditions are almost impossible! There are no decks that can summon them easily.

Striker: I also like your idea, too and were much easier to summon - yet not OP...not all gods can be so strong and you proved that.

PaladinCards wins since DA IGUY didn't send his card

Great Unclean wins since Sora didn't enter cards

Plainview wins since Toyo didn't enter cards...

Next match ups and requirements will be up late today or tomorrow.

Striker v. Aix:

[spoiler/Striker's cards]Coyote, the Trickster

DIVINE
Divine Beast/Effect
2800/2500
Cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. Must first be Special Summoned by banishing 2 monsters from your Graveyard. This card is treated as a DARK Beast-Type monster. During your Main Phase: You can banish 1 DARK monster; destroy 1 monster with ATK equal to or less than the banished monster. This card cannot attack the turn you use this effect. You can onlyactivate the effect of "Coyote, the Trickster" once per turn. If this card is destroyed by your opponent's card effect: You can Special Summon 1 banished monster. You can only control 1 "The Trickster" monster.

Raven, the Trickster
DIVINE
Divine Beast
2600/2600
[i]Cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. Must first be Special Summoned by banishing 2 monsters from your Graveyard. This card is treated as a DARK Winged-Beast-Type monster. During your Main Phase: You can banish 1 DARK monster from your Graveyard to target 1 card on the field; banish the targeted card. This card cannot attack the turn you use this effect. You can only activate this effect of "Raven, the Trickster" once per turn. If this card is destroyed by your opponent's card effect: You can banish all monsters on the field. You can only control 1 "The Trickster" monster.

Logobola, the Trickster
DIVINE
Divine Beast/Effect
2700/2500
[i]Cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. Must first be Special Summoned by banishing 2 monsters from your Graveyard. This card is treated as a DARK Winged-Beast-Type monster. During your Main Phase: You can banish 1 DARK monster; banish 1 random card from your opponent's hand and 1 card in their Graveyard. This card cannot attack the turn you use this effect. You can only activate this effect of "Logobola, the Trickster" once per turn. If this card is destroyed by your opponent's card effect: You can add 1 "The Trickster" monster from your Deck to your hand. You can only control 1 "The Trickster" monster.[/spoiler]

[spoiler/Aix's cards]Draconic Roc of Amun

5 Level 10 monsters

Must be Xyz Summoned and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. You can Xyz Summon this card with 3 Xyz Monsters as Xyz Material. (Any Xyz Material attached to those monsters are sent to the Graveyard.) This card's ATK and DEF becomes equal to half your Life Points. When this card is Xyz Summoned: Your Life Points become 8000. This effect of "" can only be activated once per Duel. Once per turn, if you lose Life Points: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; gain 2000 Life Points.

ATK/ 4000 DEF/ 4000

----------

Totem the Divine Aegis

5 Level 10 monsters

Must be Xyz Summoned and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. You can Xyz Summon this card with 3 Xyz Monsters as Xyz Material. (Any Xyz Material attached to those monsters are sent to the Graveyard.) Once per turn, monsters you control cannot be destroyed by your opponent's card effects. Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; Special Summon up to 3 "Protection Tokens" (Fairy-Type/LIGHT/Level 10/ATK 0/DEF 0). They cannot be Tributed, except for the Summon or effect of a DIVINE monster. Your opponent can only attack "Protection Tokens" while they are on the field.

ATK/ 4000 DEF/ 4000

----------

Roger the Earthen Phoenix

5 Level 10 monsters

Must be Xyz Summoned and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. You can Xyz Summon this card with 3 Xyz Monsters as Xyz Material. (Any Xyz Material attached to those monsters are sent to the Graveyard.) This card loses 1000 ATK and DEF for each card in your hand. Either player can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card: You draw 2 cards. You can only activate this effect of "Earthen Phoenix" once per turn. If this monster leaves the field: You can send all cards in your hand and on your side of the field to the Graveyard; Return this card to the field.

ATK/ 5000 DEF/ 5000[/spoiler]

The challenge is concluded with Striker as the winner.

Aix: I loved the idea of what you did and how you did - but the summoning conditions are almost impossible! There are no decks that can summon them easily.

Striker: I also like your idea, too and were much easier to summon - yet not OP...not all gods can be so strong and you proved that.

PaladinCards wins since DA IGUY didn't send his card

Great Unclean wins since Sora didn't enter cards

Plainview wins since Toyo didn't enter cards...

Next match ups and requirements will be up late today or tomorrow.

Actually, anything like Wind-Ups, Elemental Dragons, Heraldic Beasts, Zombies (especially Gogogo Zombies) and even Koa'ki Meiru can bring them out (I've gone many cases where I got 3 Xyz Monsters in Koa'ki Meiru) in one turn.

Actually, anything like Wind-Ups, Elemental Dragons, Heraldic Beasts, Zombies (especially Gogogo Zombies) and even Koa'ki Meiru can bring them out (I've gone many cases where I got 3 Xyz Monsters in Koa'ki Meiru) in one turn.

Understandable, but have to tribute 5 is way to much. It's hard enough to get 3 on the field, in that case, would be much easier. This is why there's only like 1 level 10 Xyz monsters: 1 that requires 2 and the other that recquires 3

Understandable, but have to tribute 5 is way to much. It's hard enough to get 3 on the field, in that case, would be much easier. This is why there's only like 1 level 10 Xyz monsters: 1 that requires 2 and the other that recquires 3

The point was to use 3 Xyz Monsters, not use 5 Level 10s.

Which is still a little hard - that's summoning basically 6 cards onto your side of the field (considering the fact they don't get destroyed) and having 3 pairs and in each pair must have the same level + the summoning of even 1 Xyz monster to summon any of these cards can be negated simply by solemn or something and on top of that, the actual summon of any of the god cards can also be negated and all that is for no reason.

Which is still a little hard - that's summoning basically 6 cards onto your side of the field (considering the fact they don't get destroyed) and having 3 pairs and in each pair must have the same level + the summoning of even 1 Xyz monster to summon any of these cards can be negated simply by solemn or something and on top of that, the actual summon of any of the god cards can also be negated and all that is for no reason.

Oh yeah... forgot the "cannot be negated" clause that God Cards have.

But, it is actually quite easy to get 3 Xyz monsters.

It is, I agree, but not getting them destroyed is the hard part in which the case would be way to risky. If anything, at most 1 of them will get side-decked

Yeah, not getting them destroyed is so difficult. I mean, there aren't decks in the game that can Summon more than 1 Xyz per turn or anything like that!

Idc if I'm getting a warn for this, but people like Prime-Ace John shouldn't even be hosting contests when they don't know jack about card balance. My example: AixDivadis vs Striker; Strikers cards were essentially more easier to Summon Chaos esque monsters that have broken a effect(s), and yet, he called them "not overpowered".

tl;dr: Bad hosts = bad contest.

Yeah, not getting them destroyed is so difficult. I mean, there aren't decks in the game that can Summon more than 1 Xyz per turn or anything like that!

Idc if I'm getting a warn for this, but people like Prime-Ace John shouldn't even be hosting contests when they don't know jack about card balance. My example: AixDivadis vs Striker; Strikers cards were essentially more easier to Summon Chaos esque monsters that have broken a effect(s), and yet, he called them "not overpowered".

tl;dr: Bad hosts = bad contest.

.... Um..... Thanks Zanda....?

Archived