WJ 
星態龍(せいたいりゅう) 
☆11/光/ドラゴン 
素材指定なし 
なんかいろいろ耐性あり 

3200/2800 

JP047

Weekly Shonen Jump
JOTL-JP047 星態龍 (Seitairyuu) (Something like "Star-like Dragon", probably missing a huge joke)
11 Stars/LIGHT/Dragon-Type - Effect, Synchro/3200 ATK/2800 DEF
{1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters}
{Some sort of immunity effect.}

Source is NeoArkCradle, which is translating from psh.

Seitairyuu
1 Tuner + ? or more non-Tuner monsters.
{Must first be Synchro Summoned. This card's Synchro Summon cannot be negated. When Synchro Summoned, cards and effects cannot be activated. If this card attacks, it is unaffected by other card effects until the end of the Damage Step.}

Seitairyuu
1 Tuner + ? or more non-Tuner monsters.
{Must first be Synchro Summoned. This card's Synchro Summon cannot be negated. When Synchro Summoned, cards and effects cannot be activated. If this card attacks, it is unaffected by other card effects until the end of the Damage Step.}

Holy expletive!!!
That's incredible!!!
The thing's Solemn-proof!!!

Ok. So its more or less Quasar on steroids. Great..... But wow Level 11? Isn't this only the 5th Level 11 monster ever?

Uh...no, not even close. This doesn't have 4000/4000 stats, nor the ability to negate the activation of any Spell, Trap, or Monster Effect once per turn, nor the ability to bring out a 3300 destruction negater when it finally is defeated, NOR the ability to attack multiple times.

This is just a card that can't have its Summon responded to (like Obelisk) and cards can't activate when it attacks, like the Ancient Gears.

Uh...no, not even close. This doesn't have 4000/4000 stats, nor the ability to negate the activation of any Spell, Trap, or Monster Effect once per turn, nor the ability to bring out a 3300 destruction negater when it finally is defeated, NOR the ability to attack multiple times.

This is just a card that can't have its Summon responded to (like Obelisk) and cards can't activate when it attacks, like the Ancient Gears.

I guess. It just reminded me more of Quasar than Shooting Star.

Yeah it is, though speaking of level 11s, the anime will have a Rank 11 Chaos Xyz in the next episode.

Maybe we will finally be getting more than just a handful of Level 11/Rank 11 monsters soon? This makes me wonder if we will see some Red Demon's Dragon upgrade or something in the manga soon. Granted I would prefer they release Manga Red Demon's Dragon and Manga Black Rose Dragon first.

Archived