Yu-Gi-Oh Arcadia [PG-13/OoC/Started/Not Accepting]

You know, you're all making a big fuss out of nothing here. I already said I'm not trying to hog them, though to be fair what Final Fan said is true, the Flamvells are there more for support and not as prevelent as the other two.

I suggest this discussion be shelved and discussed no further, all it's doing is taking up space and accomplishing nothing.

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alright, time to start on my app, I suppose. I have one question though, do Psychic Duelists take physical damage in a Duel when they are using Psychic power? No?

[hr][spoiler='Personal Info']Name: Alessio Di Grazia

Faction: Psychic[/spoiler][hr][spoiler='Appearance']Alessio is a lightly tanned Italian young man with a rather slim, almost anorexic and sickly, build. He has straight shoulder-length white hair with a pale gold tinge parted at the center to avoid his face.[/spoiler][hr][spoiler='Backstory']Alessio was an orphan, his parents were killed in a Duel against Shadow Duelists.[/spoiler][hr][spoiler='Deck'][/spoiler][hr][spoiler='Other Stuff']Anything else that is not included above should go here.[/spoiler][hr]

[spoiler=My Application]

MarzellOrcMugshot_zpsc1e9edab.png
“Hey, [[random expletive/insult]]. My mother raised a half-orc, not an idiot!”

Name: Marzell

Appearance: Marzell, as shown by the mugshot posted above, has the characteristic green-tinted skin and pronounced lower canine teeth that are common with most modern-day depictions of orcs, yet has a more overall human shape due to his half-human lineage. He possesses a muscular physique, standing at 6 feet, 4 inches, and has numerous battle scars over his body, which include a cross-shaped scar on his right temple and left cheekbone, claw marks on his left pectoral and a dagger wound on the right side of his ribcage. He also has an interesting hairstyle consisting of a mo-hawk with shorter-cut hair on either side. The mo-hawk continues down the back of his head, where it's tied at the base of the neck into a ponytail. Course body hair is normally visible on his chest and forearms, depending on what type of outfit he wears (he admits that one of his favorite things about his travels is trying to blend in with each civilization that he comes across. "Trying" being the keyword, for his rate of success in that regard varies. He simply likes experimenting with outfits....) His current outfit is a black "Neo-Spacian Grand Mole" graphic t-shirt worn under a beige trench coat with the sleeves ripped off, as well as torn jeans, old work boots and a red scarf, presumably to hide his "under-bite". His Duel Disk resembles a "gauntlet axe", complete with a serrated edge, while its Life Point counter resembles a small, semi-reflective mirror.

Personality: Despite being of orc lineage, Marzell was raised by his human mother, thus he does not possess some of the more "savage" characteristics that orcs are known for in popular media (at least, not any that are made obvious). That is not to say that Marzell does not have the urge/will to fight, and will be more than happy to accept a challenge; he does not, however, have any bloodlust (at least, again, not any obvious signs of such). He simply enjoys a good fight, but will use excessive force if the need arises. Beyond his fighting prowess and gruff exterior, Marzell does have a more down-to-earth, easy-going nature, often indulging is simple dancing and music, as well as being a collector of the strange (a habit that he had picked up since his first adventure, wanting to, at the very least, gather as many souvenirs as he can). Likes simple things, nothing too fancy. Other hobbies include going to taverns for food and drink, pulling pranks on androgynous "pretty-boy" characters, tinkering with weapon designs (he has a special affiliation with axes), and having "special, magical acid-vomit" spat up on him (... don't ask). Prone to making snarky comments, even at inappropriate moments. Has a somewhat dark sense of humor, often recounting the time that he and his fellow travelers had fought a group of "cosplaying trolls... plus one really, REALLY ugly troll" and taking their costumes, and another time where he "barbarqued a Drow Elf with a thrown flaming hand axe... and getting a strange look from one of [his] companions who was also a Drow Elf, who asked if [Marzell] considered cannibalizing Drow for food".... Oh, and he has a fear of ghosts--or rather, anything that he cannot easily harm through conventional means yet can harm him without problem--which, again, stems from a point during his first adventure where he and his group encountered spectres and levitating Drow Elves.

Faction: Duelist

Bio: Hmmm, now, where should I start.... *flips through the pages of a storybook, tearing out any "irrelevant" info, such as Marzell being a child of rape, his rather crappy childhood, etc.*

... ah, here we go: After defeating the legions of the Underdark and breaking the Eternal Cloud of Darkness that plagued their world, Marzell had gone into a bout of depression; one of his allies, an elven paladin by the name of Telsarin, had vanished during the final battle--having been thrown into a column of corrosive darkness, and presumed to have died as a result. Marzell, however, still felt that Telsarin, a user of dimensional portals, was still alive somewhere, having escaped through a conjured portal at the last second... or rather, Marzell was in denial about Telsarin's apparent "death", feeling guilty for the way he acted toward the elf paladin (nothing too aggressive, though. Mainly mere petty pranks played on the "graceful-looking pretty-boy who had a vendetta against filthy beards/children/etc."). Still, Marzell felt compelled to find the answer to what had happened to his doomed ally, hoping to at least apologize for the way he had behaved.

Marzell began traveling to different schools of magic, requesting guidance from various practitioners, siphoning through numerous libraries, in search of any methods as to how to travel between dimensions... even if there was a slim chance that he could even master such methods (for he was a Weaponmaster with no prior need for magic), he still had to try....

... eventually, after many months of studying and practice, Marzell learned the ability to jump through dimensional portals. Problem was, he had very little control over where the portals could take him, and yet Marzell was prepared to make both the figurative and literal leap. At first, his portals would take him to various random locations within his home world, but after some time, his power grew stronger, eventually causing him to jump to alternate dimensions (in reality, this was due to his power developing outside the boundaries of his control, not that he had much control over it to begin with...).

It has been 9 months since he made the first jump, and during that time he had been to numerous dimensions, each time having to adapt to his new environment. He would stay within a certain dimension for about a month before making another "leap of faith" into another world.

Eventually, his travels brought Marzell to Neo Domino City, where this time he not only had to adapt to a new culture, but a new "game" involving cards, which he picked up surprisingly quickly (even he didn't think he could get the hang of it so soon, believing it to be rather complicated). Breaking his own "unofficial one-month rule", Marzell spent the next 9 weeks playing this game, challenging various Duelists with his "Orc" monsters, with varying success. He did not know what he'd eventually be getting himself into....

Theme Song(s):
Default: Emancipator: Maps
Normal Duel: Tekken Tag Tournament: Hwoarang's Theme
Major Duel: Pokemon TCG: Grand Master Duel (Orchestral Remix)

Deck: "Orc" Archetype (Still a W.I.P.). Primarily a Beatdown with some anti-Xyz tactics, and which utilizes its own Counters (Orc-Blood).

Other Misc. Info:
~Carries around a simple, puppet-like wooden doll that he received from Telsarin shortly before his disappearance.
~Was a former student of Ironstone, where he gained the "Ironwrought" ability, which allows him to turn parts of his body into iron, used mostly for defensive purposes but has, on occasion, used it offensively (such as when throwing a punch).
~Speaks a total of four languages fluently: Common (which, in this case, with be English), Giant (a common language amongst the Orcs of his home world), Dwarven (common amongst dwarves and is the only language Marzell had to learn manually) and Primordial (most commonly used by those with an Elemental origin)
~Not wholly devoted to any of the Deities of his homeworld, but gives thanks to them on occasion.
~Voiced by Steve Blum (sounds like Jack Cayman)
[/spoiler]

Hey Aix, I'm pretty sure that's the wrong app for this RP. Also, I might make a second character of my own, I'm currently undecided on that.

lol, that's my custom app that I use now, I just gotta switch out combat for deck.

I may be interested in joining (possibly to "play-test" my "Orc" Archetype), but I was wondering if the Duelist I would use for said Archetype could be a bit... less than human?

That's fine just don't go over board (use DBZ as a measuring stick. If your approaching that level then stop). As far as I can tell your app and archetype are fine at the moment. 

Everyone else... carry on.

I have put some people into the accepted apps section, everyone else I accepted will get changed tomorrow. 

Ok, so here's a question. Since we got the kid over here whining about wanting to bring real life deck styles into this so he can use 3 different archetypes for himself since that's how the decks usually run in reality, does this mean we're also going to expect to be seeing people being allowed to spam solemn warning, solemn judgement, bottomless, etc? You know, the staples we see everyday?

Also you haven't said whether we're using the 8000 lp of real life or going the anime style and use 4000 lp.

(If this is gonna be an rp where everyone's just gonna make their facedown a solemn warning or play a dark hole or any other staple to take out someone's ace, meh I might take a little more time to think over whether I wanna join this or not. That stuff usually kills RP's.)

Alright the Accepted List has been editted. Now to answer som questions I didn't answer last time. 

Is there an unwritten rule somewhere that says you can't use the same archetype as someone else? Because this whole topic is quite interesting in that seems frivolous. Total gets a deck with 3 archetypes because they want maximum synergy. How does that stop anyone else from picking up those same archetypes.

No not at all, but it is nice to have people say what there going to run just for the reference. At least that's the way I see it. 

This looks potentially awesome. Could I please reserve zombies? I'll probably end up using a decent number of customs in the deck as well, if that's acceptable. If you need me to post my playing style, I'll be happy to do so, as soon as I've actually decided on one ^^"

Also, I feel I should point out that I have absolutely no knowledge about the events of 5Ds (aside from a quick yugioh wikia search to find out who 'Sayer' is). Is that going to be an issue?

That's fine, but I would also suggest looking up Arcadia Movement, Arcadia Movement Building, Misty Tredwell, and Akiza Izinski. If you have time I would also suggest that youlook-up/watch the Dark Signer Arc.

So, when do we start?

#Justcurious

I'm glad you asked that! Bob tell him what he's wo- *shot* In all seriousness though, probably when everyone (or close to everyone has their apps done).

Ok, so here's a question. Since we got the kid over here whining about wanting to bring real life deck styles into this so he can use 3 different archetypes for himself since that's how the decks usually run in reality, does this mean we're also going to expect to be seeing people being allowed to spam solemn warning, solemn judgement, bottomless, etc? You know, the staples we see everyday?

Also you haven't said whether we're using the 8000 lp of real life or going the anime style and use 4000 lp.

(If this is gonna be an rp where everyone's just gonna make their facedown a solemn warning or play a dark hole or any other staple to take out someone's ace, meh I might take a little more time to think over whether I wanna join this or not. That stuff usually kills RP's.)

Total asked you to stop the discussion, now please stop. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBPqksG9nbA

XD 

Depending on the time most of the members are on for this roleplay I might join, I'll work on an application, so I guess this is a reserve.

Reserved

And why should I care if Total asked for the discussion to stop when you guys are just going to treat my legitimate points with such negative criticism. Hell, even FinalFan said that there's not a real reason for them to hog all 3 archetypes and they've been one of the best rpers I've seen on this site.

Maybe instead of acting like trolls and going "Dur someone with a different opinion! Get him!", you should actually try putting your opinions in logical, valid points instead of just raging and yelling "SHUT UP!" about the subject. If someone has a logical point, you should show them the basic respect and put forth a logical point yourself.

Lets face it, the only reason you and Stalfos over here (who by the way is notorious for being a complete dick) keep acting that way is because you really CAN'T come up with a good reason why there should be someone using 3 archetypes. Now using two archetypes in a single deck like with atlanteans and mermails? Yeah that's tolerable. Dual weilding 2 decks each with only 1 archetype? Yeah that's tolerable.

But a deck containing 3 different full blown archetypes and custom cards for each one and having access to all their members is COMPLETELY OVERPOWERED. That's the type of crap that kills rp's.

Not only that, you have yet to address the issue of whether or not you're going to allow people to spam staples since you seem to be allowing people to use decks reflecting real life decks.

Stop just trying to avoid the issues with your RP by spewing out rage and trolling.

And why should I care if Total asked for the discussion to stop when you guys are just going to treat my legitimate points with such negative criticism. Hell, even FinalFan said that there's not a real reason for them to hog all 3 archetypes and they've been one of the best rpers I've seen on this site.

Maybe instead of acting like trolls and going "Dur someone with a different opinion! Get him!", you should actually try putting your opinions in logical, valid points instead of just raging and yelling "SHUT UP!" about the subject. If someone has a logical point, you should show them the basic respect and put forth a logical point yourself.

But a deck containing 3 different full blown archetypes and custom cards for each one and having access to all their members is COMPLETELY OVERPOWERED. That's the type of crap that kills rp's.

Not only that, you have yet to address the issue of whether or not you're going to allow people to spam staples since you seem to be allowing people to use decks reflecting real life decks.

Stop just trying to avoid the issues with your RP by spewing out rage and trolling

You combativeness and aggression are more trolling than Stalfos. 

Your points make no sense.

1) Its not hogging 3 archetypes because EVERYONE STILL HAS ACCESS TO THOSE 3. So someone could still join in and grab Hazy Beast, Fire Fist, and Fire Kings.

2) 3 Archetypes are not overpowered if anything its the opposite. Bear Engine/Flamevell Dog+Reknindlng/Fire Kings. that is what a real life deck would consist of. In an RP it would just be convoluted and situational.

3) This is an RP. Everything we do is already overpowered. We will never have bad hands unless we choose to, we will always have a counter for something unless we choose not to, AND  we have customs. Customs whose sole purpose is to help us win more on derp levels. The only times where decks should pulled in is where you take an already overpowered archetype and push to another level. For example TFF and their Atlanteans.

4) As for the Real life decks ever deck that doesn't have customs in it is RL. Ergo RL cards should be fine, you don't get RP awards just because you go out of the way to make life hard. Which is odd that you are so stern on this issue but you didn't see any reason with someone adding customs to Atlanteans.

Once again you don't have points, you're whining over a complete non-issue. 

EDIT: Now that that's over, I'll move onto my second app

Untitled6_zps4d358000.png
"Just leave it to Sophia and I; we can sort this all out once and for all."

Name: Naomi Izumikan
Appearance: Naomi is a modestly tall woman, standing at a solid 5' 9", and has a medium build. The very tips of her hair still have a very faint hint of sun yellow in them, indicating that Naomi used to be a blonde before her hair had grayed prematurely. This may also lead one to believe that Naomi hasn't aged well at all, but the fact of the matter is that she still holds a sense of outer beauty, as well as a strong sense of inner beauty, and that isn't likely to change any time soon. Underneath Naomi's sweater is an extra-large men's shirt, which is transparent enough to show the outline of a black G-cup bra that she wears. Sophia, the Goddess of Rebirth, sometimes props up beside Naomi as a Duel Spirit to warn her about the current situation, but Naomi is currently the only known person that can see her.
[spoiler=Pic]aef710885d308a6772c230e8ab7ccc0ea7af6731[/spoiler]Personality: Being Kira's legal guardian, Naomi can very protective of her, and if someone wants to mess with Kira, they'd have to go through Naomi first. Apart from that though, Naomi is a nice person to hang around with. She can usually be seen inside an orphanage, looking after the girls there and keeping the place organized. Of all the girls currently residing in the orphanage, Naomi has a bond in particular with Kira, as she seems to remind Naomi of a daughter that she was so close to giving birth to before she died. This unfortunate tragedy still plays on Naomi's mind to an extent, and Kira's gloomy/emo nature more often than not only makes things worse in the long run, but for the most part, Naomi copes with it alright. Naomi plays decently as a duelist despite the fact she plays rarely. Even psychic duels aren't enough to throw her off, as she has surgical implants in her brain that significantly reduce the damage done to her body. However, if there's any flaw in Naomi's deck and/or playing style, it would be that she relies too heavily on Demise and Gaia to see her through, and her opening hands tend to be far from ideal most of the time.
Faction: [acronym='Naomi doesn't duel very often, and is more of a supporting character than an actual duelist.']Duelist[/acronym]
Bio: Once upon a time, Naomi Izumikan used to be a Sector Security Officer, who served most of her career behind the desk doing paperwork, but still had her fair share of time out on the field. Before the psychics had even came to surface, letting alone become as much as problem as they are today, Naomi would often spend her field work patrolling the outskirts of New Domino City with a partner. At that time, Naomi's job was just to make sure no-one from Satellite were to get in. However, Naomi wasn't exactly sure about her assigned field work, and was even less certain of her assigned partner. Often times Naomi would be the one to sympothize with the poor Satellite citizens for wanting to cross over, only to be frowned upon by her partner who'd rather do things by the book. Still, the two Sector Security Officers stuck together as they did their jobs, right up until the very moment that psychic duelists were starting to become rather problematic. It was about this time that Naomi, her partner and a few other select Sector Security Officers were placed together as one unit, whose task was solely to eliminate all sources of psionic power. Rather comically, Naomi was one of the only two females amongst the unit; the other one was much skinnier than Naomi and nowhere near as well endowed.

Everyone in the unit had surgical implants in their brains that would prevent psychic duels from taking the toll on their bodies, and they were also given their own copies of the Special Pursuit Deck. Naomi however, fearing that the Special Pursuit Deck wasn't strong enough to combat the decks of many psychic duelists, had vastly modified her own, although she kept what she believed to be helpful cards, such as Gonogo, Stygian Sergeants, Sonic Buster and Final Penalty. Her original partner had the same idea, but he instead opted to keep the better Dragon monsters; Handcuffs Dragons and Montage Dragon coming to mind. But the others had stuck with what they were giving. Eventually, the psychic duelists disbanded, to a point where Naomi's unit were no longer needed to keep the peace, and the officers involved could settle down and spend time with their families... or actually start one in Naomi's case. However, whatever Sector Security failed to realize was that the psychic duelists only disbanded because they needed the time to re-strategize, and the entire unit was completely surprised to hear that they were back in action. This was especially the case for Naomi, who had been knocked up since the disbandment, and was roughly three quarters of the way through pregnancy when she heard the summons.

Naomi was relieved of her duties for the safety of her unborn child, but unfortunately it didn't matter in the end. The unborn child had died under mysterious conditions, and about a month later, Naomi gave birth to a stillborn... and was greatly disheartened at the result. But after she looked in her deck for what she intended to be one last time, Naomi had found a card that certainly wasn't there before. Whether someone slipped this in out of sympathy or empathy or it materialized from out of nowhere is still unknown as of this moment, but it was about this time that Sophia, the Goddess of Rebirth, appeared to Naomi as a Duel Spirit. Believing herself to be delirious upon seeing Sophia for the first time, Naomi ran away, and back to the orphanage that she was running while her duties were relieved, only to find a baby Kira Reinosha nearby. Being reminded of her stillborn child, and unaware that Kira was a psychic, Naomi took the poor child as her own, and raised her for a good 7 years, until Sayer, having taken the alias of Davian Telos, arrived to take Kira away. At first, Naomi had her usual sympathy, as Sayer had told her that he was Kira's father, but once she realized through Sophia that she'd been lied to, Naomi tried to chase after him. But it was too late; both Sayer and Kira were long gone, and it was up to Naomi to try and save her. She may even have to reclaim her badge, and relive her past life to put an end to Sayer's charade.
Theme Song: Main Theme: Days Go By, by The Offspring
Duelling Theme: Legend of Legaia OST - Disciples of the Mist
Deck: Naomi has a modified Demise/Gaia OTK deck, that is specifically designed to also bring out Sophia, Goddess of Rebirth

EDIT: Now that that's over, I'll move onto my second app (even though I've yet to finish off the bio of the first at this stage)

[spoiler= 2nd App]Untitled6_zps4d358000.png

"Sophia and I... maybe we can sort this out once and for all."

Name: Naomi Izumikan
Appearance: Manual description to come
[spoiler=Pic]aef710885d308a6772c230e8ab7ccc0ea7af6731[/spoiler]Personality:

Faction: [acronym='Naomi doesn't duel very often, and is more of a supporting character than an actual duelist.']Duelist[/acronym]
Bio: 
Theme Song: Main Theme: Days Go By, by The Offspring

Duelling Theme: Legend of Legaia OST - Disciples of the Mist
Deck: Naomi has a modified Demise/Gaia OTK deck, that is specifically designed to also bring out Sophia, Goddess of Rebirth[/spoiler]

Reserved

Ignoring Raiko for the moment...

Anyone wanna look over my app so-far?

I like it, so if your ready then if your app is done then you are accepted.

[Spoiler=Phantom]“The light in your heart is a fragile thing, tend and nurture it and it will be brighter then any star......

abandon it.....and you will find no greater despair then the black hole where your heart once was.... ”

Name: "The Phantom"

Age: appears 30-40 but as his name he never gives it straight out
Appearance: [spoiler=Phantom]White_wizard_exodus.jpg[/spoiler] His build is that of a tall 6'4 male, imposing in stature but thin, the suit possibly altering his height. Though since he is always on the move he is normally seem slouched and ready to give chase or escape from those that wish to stop him, his size not really affecting his free running abilities through the streets. Not normally active is his duel disk which is a painted white Kaiba corporation Duel Disk 02, the Battle City model. It has obvious wear and seems rather old, even having the sound of a whirring "Solid Vision" motor, but it also conceals inside of it a two foot blade for disarming enemies cutting through obstacles in his path while free running, he prefers not to use it as a weapon but is capable os using it if necessary.

Personality: Phantom is jovial, and always in good spirits to people he deems "smell good", which is odd seeing as he wears a helmet at all times and cannot smell people directly. When faced with someone new he tends to stay quiet, his mask hiding any emotion he may have at the moment but causing eerie feelings in those he "stares" at. He holds many beliefs close to heart, the pursuit of truth and justice like his costume may present, but also of helping others understand themselves, something he feels the leader of the Psychic faction is robbing of his followers and as such is a fierce opponent of his vocally.
While he has a laid back and goofy attitude in public eyes he also has a very serious side when in a duel that means much to the opponent and will never move his sight away from them. A double standard seeing as he believes deeply that the eyes of a person are a gateway to the soul, and as such, with his mask, his soul is closed off.
When alone or when he believes to be alone, Phantom also seems to express alot of grief, for something that may have happened in his past but feels he should not let it muddy his future or the future of those he will come to care for, being older he feels that while he is not the one to save the world at every turn, he feels he may be able to help those who will.

Faction: Duelist

Bio: For many years the card game of duel monsters has had great affect on the world, and Phantom has been graced with seeing many things unfurl, or so he claims. To those that listen he has told them various stories to keep his identity secret, and with his deck containing various generations of monsters it is very difficult to pinpoint from what era of monsters he seems most fond of.
The authorities do consider him a worldwide fugitive, as he has been seen fighting crime outside the law, many times through dueling, he seems to have no funds to carry on this crusade however, so Bruce Wayne is out of the picture.
What is known of him however is that the outfit of "Phantom" has been seen for years around various important events in dueling, created by the Kaiba Corporation as a means to protect soldiers from heavy shockwaves from grenades and possibly even tank shells. The suit may be worn as a way to protect against the physical properties of psychic attacks, but has no way of counter attacking. Only a few people have worn the outfit though all have since passed since before Neo Domino city was created.
The suit disappeared nearly 100 years ago, only to appear as a "super hero" only a decade ago, there are various other things that occured around the same time, but the caped crusader soon appeared and began his reign of self imposed justice.
Starting 10 years ago various duelists have claimed that the phantom has been seen when "duel monsters" are abused for destrution, one escapade told of an illegal slave ring in which duelists had to ante thier freedom or be killed, cheating tactics ensured their loss, but the Phantom was soon seen across streets at night, taking out any involved and finally destroying the warehouse headquarters with a thunderous flash of golden light and the roar of a great beast. Several were injured, but there were no fatalities and once again the phantom disappeared, only to be sighted cities away escorting an elderly lady across the street

Theme Song:

Okkusenman
Impossible Victory

Deck: Level 8 Dragon spam, mixed between Dragunity, Hieroglyph and assorted Dragon monsters......it works...somehow[/spoiler]

*insert favorite Anime character here + <3*

O_o well, this was...unexpected. But interesting. I'll reserve a Duelist if that's alright - I'd rather side with the Arcadia Movement, but hey, you seem to be running low on duelists a bit. Plus, there's also room for a little plot twist here and heel face turn there.

[spoiler=My App:]
"My most Favorite thing in the world, is Sharing. Pain...'

Name: Clay Johnson

Appearance: Clay gives a very mysterious vibe of a calmed-tension like feeling. Usually seen tied in chains on the ground or chained to the celling. From head to toe his entire body is almost hidden, from the seen parts of his curly black hair, and brown eye, to his viewable hands and gloved hand which misses thumb, first and middle finger covers. He wears a brown hat with 1 stripe, and a brown scarf covering his entire face but 1 eye, going down his neck to the middle 1/3 of his white 'fancy' shirt down to his chest. He wears a brown poncho-like big scarf with a white zig-zag stripe on the left 1/3 of his body down to his waist. down to his black shoes and brown pants, he is 1.87 meters of mystery. His duel disk is an old prototype model that was never released (that he stole from the factory.), that looks like a battle city model, but painted gold and activates by both pieces of the monster/spell&trap zones spin around in a vortex going more and more into the duel disk until sucked in, and come out infront of the deck area connected, because of the zone's unusual placement, Clay which was originally righty, learned to utullize both his hands equally. He has also learned how to hide his duel disk and make it seem to appear and disappear out of nowhere.

Personality: He usually Never talks, or share his feelings, and almost never uses his powers. But when he does talk, he either offends or gives a wise word of advice, depending on who he is talking to, and how he deems them. He has a knack for chains and escape tricks. When he isn't reading as e usually likes to do, he spends most of his time sleeping, usually hanging off the ceilling like a bat. When he duels, he usually doesn't talk and doesn't try really hard, but when he duels someone he despises or deems worthy, he gives what is itterated by him as a 'True Duel'. When he duels a despised person, he uses his powers to the max, and scares the person, and rarely, curses them. He usually is found chained but suddenly released in a few seconds, sometimes with secrets of magic he has learned, or with brute force, as he can release a burst of energy, to momenteraly create huge brute force.

Faction: Psychic

Bio: Clay never talked since he was a baby until his parents never saw him again. For reasons even he doesn't remember.
Clay was always ignored as a child, by is entire family. Those days, they lived next to the main factory of Yu-Gi-Oh! Card Production, but those days, Clay wasn't really into it. One day, when he was 8, he treversed along the street trying to disconnect himself from the enviorment, and it worked, for a while. Somehow, he found himself lost in the factory halls. Luckily, the guard that found him was nice, and even gave him a prototype monster card called 'Chain'.

Wen he got out of the factory, he was going to dump the card, but just as he was about to throw it, a (wild) Bully Appeared (!) (pokemon humor, don't mind this), instinctivly, he covered his face with the hands and card, and suddenly, metal chains appeared out of the card and wrapped the bully, choking him to death. Just when he was about to die, he slipped through the chains and as he ran, away, he stabbed Clay's eye with a knife, blinding him.

After that, Clay started getting more into Yu-Gi-Oh!, And also, with the 'Chain' card, he started practicing escape tricks, and soon got good. And each night, he snuck into the factory with money, and the Chain card. He bribed the guards, and for the ones who didn't agree, and were about to kick him out, the chain card saved him every time.

One day, He saw a card game shop, and as he entered, he saw various games being played, and one kid, with a yugioh deck and no partner. He walked over there, and out his deck, shuffeled, drew 5 cards, and then, in a big surprise, said his first word ever : 'Draw'.

A few years later, when he was about 16, one day, a mysterious man approached him while he was treversing in the streets, and presented himself as Davian Telos, and offered him to get away from his dissing and ignoring family, and help him control his powers.
With no reason not to go, he went with him to the Neo-Arcadia Movement, where he learned to control his powers, and stayed there up to curent day.

Theme Song: Binding of isaac OST - My Innermost Apocalypse

Deck: Chain (Not Chains, but Chain. an archetype i created and will upload the cards soon, with his aces being 2 original cards of the Archetype : 'Escurio, The Chained Beast', and 'The Devil in Chains : Abaddon')[/spoiler]

Oh i almost forgot : Yahagi Kyou from Cardfight!! Vanguard *insert heart here*

@King, JZ, Stalfos: your all accepted, and will be added to the OP shortly.

@Merciful: Actually we have an even amount I believe (not counting my character), so feel free to make whatever you want, and you can make another character should you like.

@Chains: Your accepted as soon as the cards are posted, but I have one question what exactly is he covered with? Also you had a few grammar mistakes if you could fix those as well, thank you. 

Archived