Yu-Gi-Oh Arcadia [PG-13/OoC/Started/Not Accepting]

Y-tak, stop being a grammar nazi. As long as we can actually understand the guy, he should be fine; it's a forum, he's not trying to write e-mails <_<

Anyway, kinda have writer's block on Naomi's app atm (I can always temporarily treat her as an NPC in case this starts a little soon), so I'll take a break for now and make some cards for Kira's deck. I plan to make about 5 for now, and I'll edit this post once I've created all of them.

EDIT: Le cards :3

[spoiler=Atropos of the Dark Tides]AtroposoftheDarkTides_zpsc001bdf0.jpg[spoiler=Lore]Cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. Must be Ritual Summoned by the effect of "Dark Tidings' Retribution", and cannot be Summoned by other ways. Each time you or your opponent activates 1 Spell Card, put 1 Spell Counter on this card. During your Battle Phase, if all other monsters you control have attacked: You can remove 8 Spell Counters from this card; this card can attack your opponent's Life Points directly this turn. If this card attacks this way, while its ATK is equal to or higher than your opponent's Life Points; reduce your opponent's Life Points to 100 instead of applying damage calculation, and destroy all cards he or she controls.[/spoiler][/spoiler][spoiler=Dark Tidings' Retribution]DarkTidingsRetribution_zps39746546.jpg[spoiler=Lore]This card is used to Ritual Summon "Atropos of the Dark Tides". You must also Tribute monsters from the field or your hand whose total Levels equal 9 or more. While you control a face-up "Atropos of the Dark Tides" that has been successfully Ritual Summoned: You can banish this card and all monsters Tributed for its Ritual Summon in the Graveyard. If you do;  place Spell Counters on "Atropos of the Dark Tides" equal to the total number of cards banished by this effect.[/spoiler][/spoiler][spoiler=Hand of Endymion]HandofEndymion_zpsf4a7d173.jpg[spoiler=Lore]Activate by paying 800 Life Points. Target 1 non-Xyz monster your opponent controls or in either player's Graveyard, and remove Spell Counters on your side of the field equal to the target's Level. If the target was on your opponent's side of the field; take control of it until the End Phase. If it was in the Graveyard; Special Summon it to your side of the field. During the turn you activated this card, the target cannot be Tributed or used as a Synchro or Xyz Material Monster.[/spoiler][/spoiler][spoiler=Spell Power Thief Siruzi]SpellPowerThiefSiruzi_zpse6485222.jpg[spoiler=Lore]2 Level 4 monsters

This monster gains 100 ATK for each Spell Counter on the field. When this monster is Xyz Summoned: place 3 Spell Counters on this card. Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; place up to 3 Spell Counters on a face-up card(s) on your side of the field that you can place a Spell Counter on.[/spoiler][/spoiler][spoiler=The Bank of Mystical Spell Gems]TheBankofMysticalSpellGems_zps7a4aea38.j[spoiler=Lore]Once per turn, at the start of Main Phase 1: You can place up to 5 Spell Counters on a face-up card(s) on your side of the field that you can place a Spell Counter on. You must pay 300 Life Points for each Spell Counter you place this way, and you can only activate this effect if there are no Spell Counters on your side of the field.[/spoiler][/spoiler]

All of these are of my own creation except Spell Power Thief Sizuri, which I've pretty much flogged from here. All I've done is de-Numberfy it, change the image because I personally didn't like it, and extend the last line. But kudos goes to TheFinalFan for making the main structure of the card in question. And of course, image credit for the cards that I've actually made myself goes to JazinKay.

I'm open to criticism in terms of balancing, so whether you think Atropos' ATK is too high or The Bank gives away too many Spell Counters, just say so and I'll look into them.

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FinalFan, you're horribly overreacting. Just, let him be. He already said that he won't be typing like that in the RP, so take his word for it. And SRSLY is a perfectly acceptable word on the internet.

As for my app...a little delayed what with the Magia Revolution novelization, but shouldn't take too much longer~

Y-tak, stop being a grammar nazi. As long as we can actually understand the guy, he should be fine; it's a forum, he's not trying to write e-mails <_<

Anyway, kinda have writer's block on Naomi's app atm (I can always temporarily treat her as an NPC in case this starts a little soon), so I'll take a break for now and make some cards for Kira's deck. I plan to make about 5 for now, and I'll edit this post once I've created all of them.

EDIT: Le cards :3

[spoiler=Atropos of the Dark Tides]AtroposoftheDarkTides_zpsc001bdf0.jpg[spoiler=Lore]Cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. Must be Ritual Summoned by the effect of "Dark Tidings' Retribution", and cannot be Summoned by other ways. Each time you or your opponent activates 1 Spell Card, put 1 Spell Counter on this card. During your Battle Phase, if all other monsters you control have attacked: You can remove 8 Spell Counters from this card; this card can attack your opponent's Life Points directly this turn. If this card attacks this way, while its ATK is equal to or higher than your opponent's Life Points; reduce your opponent's Life Points to 100 instead of applying damage calculation, and destroy all cards he or she controls.[/spoiler][/spoiler][spoiler=Dark Tidings' Retribution]DarkTidingsRetribution_zps39746546.jpg[spoiler=Lore]This card is used to Ritual Summon "Atropos of the Dark Tides". You must also Tribute monsters from the field or your hand whose total Levels equal 9 or more. While you control a face-up "Atropos of the Dark Tides" that has been successfully Ritual Summoned: You can banish this card and all monsters Tributed for its Ritual Summon in the Graveyard. If you do;  place Spell Counters on "Atropos of the Dark Tides" equal to the total number of cards banished by this effect.[/spoiler][/spoiler][spoiler=Hand of Endymion]HandofEndymion_zps2d09613d.jpg[spoiler=Lore]Activate by paying 800 Life Points. Target 1 non-Xyz monster your opponent controls or in either player's Graveyard, and remove Spell Counters on your side of the field equal to the target's Level. If the target was on your opponent's side of the field; take control of it until the End Phase. If it was in the Graveyard; Special Summon it to your side of the field.[/spoiler][/spoiler][spoiler=Spell Power Thief Siruzi]SpellPowerThiefSiruzi_zpse2e14c1a.jpg[spoiler=Lore]2 Level 4 monsters

This monster gains 100 ATK for each Spell Counter on the field. When this monster is Xyz Summoned: place 3 Spell Counters on this card. Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; place up to 3 Spell Counters on a face-up card(s) on your side of the field that you can place a Spell Counter on.[/spoiler][/spoiler][spoiler=The Bank of Mystical Spell Gems]TheBankofMysticalSpellGems_zps13598811.j[spoiler=Lore]Once per turn, at the start of Main Phase 1: You can place up to 10 Spell Counters on a face-up card(s) on your side of the field that you can place a Spell Counter on. You must pay 200 Life Points for each Spell Counter you place this way, and you can only activate this effect if there are no Spell Counters on your side of the field.[/spoiler][/spoiler]

All of these are of my own creation except Spell Power Thief Sizuri, which I've pretty much flogged from here. All I've done is de-Numberfy it, change the image because I personally didn't like it, and extend the last line. But kudos goes to TheFinalFan for making the main structure of the card in question. And of course, image credit for the cards that I've actually made myself goes to JazinKay.

I'm open to criticism in terms of balancing, so whether you think Atropos' ATK is too high or The Bank gives away too many Spell Counters, just say so and I'll look into them.

Bank is overpowered. I mean even though we don't know how many lifepoints we start off with in this RP you're basically made a super combo with Mega Ton Magical Cannon...or worse give 10k attack points to Arcanite Magician. Actually there are just a lot things that Bank would set off that would be to powerful. My advice would be to increase the lifepoint toll and reduce the amount of counters that it is able to give out. 

As for the ritual monster, its not overpowered because its a ritual monster. It inherently has so many minuses that it might as well just be the best beater out there. Though question. Does she nuke the field whenever she does damage or only when she reduces the opponents lifepoints to 100.

Spell counter Monster Reborn/Change of Heart Brain Control is a tad overpowered but I'm not sure how to balance it so I can't really complain. 

Bank is overpowered. I mean even though we don't know how many lifepoints we start off with in this RP you're basically made a super combo with Mega Ton Magical Cannon...or worse give 10k attack points to Arcanite Magician.

Yeah... classic case of me not thinking things through. I actually wanted Mega Ton Magical Cannon to be able to be used in one shot, but it turns out I completely forgot about Arcanite Magician. Still... just goes to show how underpowered the former is :/

Anyways I've fixed Bank on MSE so that it can only give a maximum of 5, and each one costs 300 LPs. That should be better, but hopefully it still has decent playability.

As for the ritual monster, she only nukes the field when she reduces LPs to 100.

EDIT: Uploaded fixed cards.

[spoiler=Crap app (Forgive me...)]

"Life's too short to be taken seriously. Why don't we just become a little more psychotic and try to enjoy it more?" 

Name: Asaka Rikudo

Appearance: Asaka is an average height teenager with fair skin. She has short, messy black hair tied to spiky ponytail. with slight tints of light green on it's edges. She is fairly thin, but still has a well built body due to her nomadic lifestyle. Her usual attire consists of a bandage wrap that only covers her chest (which is shamefully flat), revealing her pierced navel along with thigh length khaki shorts, all of which are usually hidden under her sandy brown robes which covers most of her skin, safe for her legs. Her duel disk is green in colour and is covered from end to end with and engravings she found on her travels. The engravings vary from small, cartoon-ish skulls, a radioactive symbol and multiple writings in Japanese. Asaka claims that these engravings serve no purpose and are just for decoration purposes, but they sometimes glow during heated duels. 

Personality: Asaka's personality is best described as slightly crazy. She takes nothing seriously and always try to crack jokes and maintain a grin no matter how grim the situation is. She is foul mouthed*, adventurous and very laid-back. She will do almost anything as long is it entertains her, even if there's a risk of death involved. She also has a habit of forgetting people's names or faces, in which she always blame them for being too bland or uninteresting. Another habit that she has is giving people nicknames based on their appearance and looks. However, she can be serious if the situation is serious enough, and that's huge, huge if. Due to her rather traumatic past, she greatly treasures the friends that she made. Her dueling style is highly unorthodox and usually relies on traps and massive turnarounds, which, paired with her nonsesical personality can make a duel with her very disorienting. 

Faction: Duelist

Bio: For the majority of her childhood, Asaka lived a normal life. Being the best duelist in the block, having two loving parents, making a lot of friends and other such normal activity. But everything changed when a Psychic Duelist living near her house attacked. That day started just like any other. Asaka was having a duel with her friends, people going about their activities and the sun shone brightly. Of course, the sudden appearance of tentacles didn't help that tranquil scene. In the ensuing chaos, the Psychic Duelist killed at least 5 people, including Asaka's dad and her childhood friend as well as injuring many others. Since she was only 6 at the time, Asaka only has vague memories about it, but the experience had a pretty deep impact on her personality. At this time, she realized how easily wasted and pathetically short the human life is, so she decided she would live her life to the absolute fullest and do all the things most people could never do. When she was 15, she left her home, grabbed her duel runner and went on an adventure. She's went to numerous towns and had more duels than she can count. That is until she learnt about Sayer's plot. 

"Well, that's pretty fun to ruin." Asaka thought to herself. She grabbed her gear and jumped to her duel runner, ready to take down Sayer's silly little plan just for a bit of fun. And danger. 

Theme Song:

Main theme: Matryoshka

Duel theme: [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQNU2bopSqA]Grip and Breakdown[/url]

Deck type: Gustos with a Junk Synchro engine. (Yes there are customs. Yes I haven't finish them.]

[/spoiler]

Right I'll address the how many Life Points issue, we'll be starting of with 4000 to go with the anime, and to keep duels short so they don't drag on and on. This is open for change from you guys however if the majority wants a larger amount I'll change it.

Ok so who needs to finish their apps so we can start alredy?

TFF, Merciful, and Toyo, but anyone else hasn't posted at all since they made their reserve, so I'll assume they lost interest. 

@Stlafos: Using Naomi as an NPC for a little is fine if we start before your finished. 

Also could somebody reveiw my and Chains' cards?

[quote name="Sapphyre" post="6163269" timestamp="1363526940"]Right I'll address the how many Life Points issue, we'll be starting of with 4000 to go with the anime, and to keep duels short so they don't drag on and on. This is open for change from you guys however if the majority wants a larger amount I'll change it.     TFF, Merciful, and Toyo, but anyone else hasn't posted at all since they made their reserve, so I'll assume they lost interest.    @Stlafos: Using Naomi as an NPC for a little is fine if we start before your finished.    Also could somebody reveiw my and Chains' cards?[/quote] I fixed my app Sapphyre.

"Life's too short to be taken seriously. Why don't we just become a little more psychotic and try to enjoy it more?" 

Appearance: Asaka is an average height teenager with fair skin. She has short, messy black hair tied to spiky ponytail. with slight tints of light green on it's edges. She is fairly thin, but still has a well built body due to her nomadic lifestyle. Her usual attire consists of a bandage wrap that only covers her chest (which is shamefully flat), revealing her pierced navel along with thigh length khaki shorts, all of which are usually hidden under her sandy brown robes which covers most of her skin, safe for her legs. Her duel disk is green in colour and is covered from end to end with and engravings she found on her travels. The engravings vary from small, cartoon-ish skulls, a radioactive symbol and multiple writings in Japanese. Asaka claims that these engravings serve no purpose and are just for decoration purposes, but they sometimes glow during heated duels. 

Personality: Asaka's personality is best described as slightly crazy. She takes nothing seriously and always try to crack jokes and maintain a grin no matter how grim the situation is. She is foul mouthed*, adventurous and very laid-back. She will do almost anything as long is it entertains her, even if there's a risk of death involved. She also has a habit of forgetting people's names or faces, in which she always blame them for being too bland or uninteresting. Another habit that she has is giving people nicknames based on their appearance and looks. However, she can be serious if the situation is serious enough, and that's huge, huge if. Due to her rather traumatic past, she greatly treasures the friends that she made. Her dueling style is highly unorthodox and usually relies on traps and massive turnarounds, which, paired with her nonsesical personality can make a duel with her very disorienting. 

Bio: For the majority of her childhood, Asaka lived a normal life. Being the best duelist in the block, having two loving parents, making a lot of friends and other such normal activity. But everything changed when a Psychic Duelist living near her house attacked. That day started just like any other. Asaka was having a duel with her friends, people going about their activities and the sun shone brightly. Of course, the sudden appearance of tentacles didn't help that tranquil scene. In the ensuing chaos, the Psychic Duelist killed at least 5 people, including Asaka's dad and her childhood friend as well as injuring many others. Since she was only 6 at the time, Asaka only has vague memories about it, but the experience had a pretty deep impact on her personality. At this time, she realized how easily wasted and pathetically short the human life is, so she decided she would live her life to the absolute fullest and do all the things most people could never do. When she was 15, she left her home, grabbed her duel runner and went on an adventure. She's went to numerous towns and had more duels than she can count. That is until she learnt about Sayer's plot. 

"Well, that's pretty fun to ruin." Asaka thought to herself. She grabbed her gear and jumped to her duel runner, ready to take down Sayer's silly little plan just for a bit of fun. And danger. 

Theme Song:

Duel theme:

Deck type: Gustos with a Junk Synchro engine. (Yes there are customs. Yes I haven't finish them.]

[/spoiler]

Theme Song:

Duel theme:

[/spoiler]

It's not a crappy app ...

I think it's awesome :D

The way you describe her personality and also her intention of ruining Davian/Sayer plan, I find it amusing :)

[spoiler=Say hello to Kirinto girl!]

“Repent now, oh being of darkness!” - *cat blinks in confusion*

Name: Hisami no Kikari (otherwise known as the Kirinto girl)

[spoiler=Appearance:]

Random-anime-kimono-girl-kogamis-spot-20

[/spoiler]

Personality: Hisami is certainly religious, and is really...passionate...about her Kirinto beliefs, randomly preaching all the time and absolutely devoid of stage fright. She is eccentric and overly warns people of demons and spirits to such an extent that it's hard to believe that she herself takes it seriously- however, insulting her religion is one big berserk button right there, and highly unrecommended. She is also incredibly ignorant about the world, cannot tell the difference between a man and a woman, and is under the belief that her monthly periods is a curse she has to endure along with the fact that children are brought about by angels that gift them to parents. Her religious beliefs are also incredibly mingled, and she believes that dueling is not a battle but a ceremony whereupon both players are meant to show their hearts.

She also likes to yell a lot, about sin, about karma, about how ungrateful people are with their lives, and about demonic possession. On the matter of psychic duelists, she thinks that they are people possessed by powerful spirits. She is not above direct violence, though she will rush to 'purify' herself with water quickly afterwards. She is above lying, and can be painfully honest at times.

But despite her seeming mental childishness and instability, she can be a really good listener at times, she may act as a priest replacement for someone to confess their crimes, able to give advice and encouragement even if it's mingled with religious stuff, and always tries to see the good in people no matter how black they are. Also, no matter what people may tell her, she has a firm hold on her beliefs.

Faction: Duelist

Bio: Hisami has a rather complicated past, coming from two equally complicated family lines. Her mother was a descendent of the Kakure Kirishitan (Hidden Christians) and highly catholic, while her father came from a long lineage of faithful shinto priests. Their love between each other surpassed their beliefs- actually, they never really discussed it with each other, preferring to avoid the subject. As a result, their child ended up pressured in both directions, and was forced to make a choice...what choice? She ended up choosing both, and crafted her own blend and interpretation of both religions into something she calls 'Kirishi-shinto", with its own unique set of beliefs and rules. While it was a wise move on her part, I guess, the result was rather disastrous. As she could neither become a shinto maiden nor a catholic priestess, she had failed both of her parents. But with her new system of religion, she didn't mind and chose to leave in favor of living with a distant relative, called Koko Rosenhart.

As it turned out, Koko was a world-famous duelist, and Hisami was introduced to the world of dueling by her. As it also turned out, she was an atheist, and Hisami made sure every day to try and prove to her that God and spirits existed, and that talismans were useful for protection against demons and other bad things, and that she needed to pray and stay pure - not that she was ever paid any attention to. In any case, she learned how to duel through her 'aunt', and quickly used a Spirit deck despite (as Koko pointed out) how impractical it was. Somewhere along the lines, dueling was incorporated into her religious beliefs as a ritual, which was shortened further into 'Kirinto'.

She never did go to school, Koko being too lazy to send her to one and she herself not being interested. As a result, she has been kind of...isolated from friends, without noticing. She has also gained a bit of a name for herself as the 'Kirinto girl' in the dueling world, the people liking her over-the-top religious declarations and attempts at preaching during each and every one of her duels combined with her own cute looks, much to Koko's embarrassment.

Lately, Koko had gone missing. The last place she had been in was New Domino City, so Hisami decided to investigate for herself about what happened. Arriving by plane, she suddenly realized that she's in the middle of nowhere with absolutely no leads. At a loss, she's staying at a hotel right now. Poor hotel room.

Theme Song: (when sitting around) Toccata & Fugue

(when dueling) [url=www.youtube.com/watch?v=M33psdJZ5NI]Symphony Metal[/url]

Deck: Spirits, mainly focusing on getting Izanagi out so she can use other Spirit monsters like Yamata Dragon effectively to devastate the opponent.

[/spoiler]

Two more apps coming soon, maybe~

I'd like to apologize for taking so long with my app :/ A bunch of stuff has gotten in my way, ranging from my computer's hard drive failure to my entire family getting sick...Anyways, enough of the self-pity. If my reserve still has relevance, I'll finish my app as soon as possible. However, don't let me get in the way of starting the role play. I can just jump in when my app's ready ^^

Also, here are the custom cards I've made for my character. It isn't an arch-type or anything; just some cards I made to compliment zombies. I'd appreciate any feedback :)

[spoiler='Custom Cards']

GhoulCaller_zpsd029fb44.jpg Haunting_zps6d3c90ce.jpg

ManicImp_zpsbdd02074.jpg RebornPriestess_zpse92810b4.jpg

ObsidianMummy_zpsfb1750ff.jpg RelentlessBerserker_zpsf0b49c03.jpg

ZombieDragon_zps96af4c6e.jpg RebornShaman_zps0c38a203.jpg

HollowEyes_zps312597fe.jpg

[/spoiler]

Idiot, sorry, Merc, you better finish your app quickly, or else...*reveals flamethrower*

*looks up, points at Kirinto girl* Dude, I already finished one. -,- besides, you should try to chill and be more patient with this stuff. Sapphyre isn't even online yet, you'll have to wait until she comes back.no

now if you excuse me, I'll try not to make a sixth post in row....

cards :

Monsters :

chaino10.jpg

knight11.jpg

chains10.jpg

shucks10.jpg

snaky10.jpg

reelhe10.jpg

Spells :

khain_10.jpg

gjygjy10.jpg

spreed10.jpg

rusty_10.jpg

Traps:

bishma10.jpg

lockyk10.jpg

of_hii10.jpg

Xyz :

wolfiu10.jpg

(Corrected) Effect : 3 Level 3 'Chain' Monsters
This card cannot attack.
Once per turn, you can Detach 1 xyz material from this card, During this turn, this card can attack, and when it's attack is sucsessful, and the monster you detached was a 'Chain' monster you can choose 1 monster your opponent controls, and paralyze it.
When 2 or more monsters your opponent contols are paralyzed, you can pay 700 life points, attach them all to this card, and your opponent loses life points equal to the monsters attached by this effect x200.

devilo10.jpg

Can't seem to put it in a spoiler.

The bind effect will be explained in more details if needed.

Corrections for some cards :

Chainsaw's effect : No discard cost

Chain Shackles : When this card is summoned while you control another 'Chain' monster, you can equip it to a card your opponent controls as an Equip Spell Card (including spell & trap cards), then give control of this card to your opponent. While equipped with this effect, that card is paralyzed."

Releasing chains of heaven's eff may be changed.

Abaddons effect makes him gain attack of all paralyzed/bound cards, not just monsters. And he must detach 2 xyz materials.

Okay so here is the thing about chain cards....One there is already a set of chain cards that focus maximizing the number of chain links in a turn so your archetype name interferes with that or better yet they compliment the undersupported archetype of Iron Chain. Second YGO unlike Magic the Gathering and Kaijudo does not benefit from a lot of terminology. Therefore I'm not comfortable with the addition of "bound" and "paralyzed" being common place. Having said that when you do make-up terminology you have to consistently put it on every card. 

Now as to wether they are broken or not. Getting past the majority of wording issues their aren't that many broken cards.

Chain Snake is a limited rescue cat and while yes you say you can't Xyz you can still synchro summon and genex ally birdman would just love that creature. I would suggest saying that these things can't be used for Synchro or Xyz

Hell's Chain...free level 7's are bad. Sure you could use your creature but its lead to Thunder Chargers, Big Eyes (yeah I know no numbers but still), Drago Sac, etc

Chain Release...Its Pot of greed and that's a band card so yeah

Cross Lock: Its not broken but it definitely needs to be rewritten. The way it is setup now is that it technically equips to a banished monster which is impossible. Also I'm confused as to why two tokens are needed to be bound to one opposing creature.

Releasing Chains of Heaven: Its a two card field nuke that's slow...still overpowered.

Escurio: The second effect is horribly overpowered. He literally just sits still and takes monsters. As he stands now he doesn't have to use his effect it just takes any of these "paralyzing" cards for his derpness to go off.

Spell and traps can't be equipped btw. You would just move shackles to S/T Zone 

Yeah... classic case of me not thinking things through. I actually wanted Mega Ton Magical Cannon to be able to be used in one shot, but it turns out I completely forgot about Arcanite Magician. Still... just goes to show how underpowered the former is :/

Anyways I've fixed Bank on MSE so that it can only give a maximum of 5, and each one costs 300 LPs. That should be better, but hopefully it still has decent playability.

As for the ritual monster, she only nukes the field when she reduces LPs to 100.

EDIT: Uploaded fixed cards.

Those are MUCH better in fact I like them alot 

Also could somebody reveiw my and Chains' cards?

Rift Queen should have her matieral requirements be all psychic. Even though Psychic are really best in terms of Synchro summoning should would be far to abusable in decks that can spam level 4s...Hunderpsychics lol

I'd like to apologize for taking so long with my app :/ A bunch of stuff has gotten in my way, ranging from my computer's hard drive failure to my entire family getting sick...Anyways, enough of the self-pity. If my reserve still has relevance, I'll finish my app as soon as possible. However, don't let me get in the way of starting the role play. I can just jump in when my app's ready ^^

Also, here are the custom cards I've made for my character. It isn't an arch-type or anything; just some cards I made to compliment zombies. I'd appreciate any feedback :)

[spoiler='Custom Cards']

GhoulCaller_zpsd029fb44.jpg Haunting_zps6d3c90ce.jpg

ManicImp_zpsbdd02074.jpg RebornPriestess_zpse92810b4.jpg

ObsidianMummy_zpsfb1750ff.jpg RelentlessBerserker_zpsf0b49c03.jpg

ZombieDragon_zps96af4c6e.jpg RebornShaman_zps0c38a203.jpg

HollowEyes_zps312597fe.jpg

[/spoiler]

These are actually pretty decent. I really like the level of derp spamming that they give to Zombie Master and Mezuki its quite great. The only problem I see is that Reborn Priestess is just a +1 for no reason so that is the only card I would change to include some kind of cost.

I Suspect you misunderstood some of my cards.

I said i'll change releasing of heaven most likely.

And i'll never synchro in this deck, and for hell's i'll ad it can only xyz a chain monster, also for issues of interfering other archetypes i can fix that with some words.

chain release has a cost, but i meant to change it to choose an opponent's PARALYZED' Card to prevent confusion.

chain shackles becomes an equip spell card.

crosslock i admit my brain done goofed, it's suypposed to make a triple bind, to the monster who destroyed the banished monster, to both tokes. representing the lock and the chains.

Escurio someone else reccomanded me to change, it was originally that if 2 or more are paralyzed by his effect, only they can be taken.

all these cards are just for me so synchros and stuff and the interfering i said i can fix doesn't really matter.

Also, i can change it to 'paralyze' and 'bind' counters that have the paralyzse and bind effs.

Archived