Character Deck Tournament Three [Over] (Grats, Br'Aix/Byron!)

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's already the requirement of using 21 of his cards, so I'll just see how it's going to play out.

Stratos

Neos Alius x3

Bubbleman x2/3

Miracle Fusion x3

Super Poly x3

E Call x3

That's 15/16 of the 21, and that's looking pretty darn meta. Jaden really needs restrictions, as he has a giant cardpool and a meta-level deck based on it. 

That's actually 14 or 15 (Emergency Call is at 2), and that means there's 5 more cards they would need to add. The change I could make is to say he can only use Jaden cards in his Extra Deck.

Doesn't really help, since Jaden's manga deck uses all the omni-heroes...

Well, you guys really could have spoken up sooner. It was there the entire time and nobody said anything about it. I also don't see how it wouldn't help, because that stops both Blade Armor and Heroic Champion, which also makes A Hero Lives and Bubbleman pretty much useless.

The only other option would be to make it so he is anime-only, but then that seems like too much of a nerf.

Guys, don't worry, I'm not making the deck meta, I'm just making a fun, old school Jaden deck, I realize that his deck is OPed if I put all those in, and for the sake of fairness and limitation, I won't do it.

Edit: Can we use any version of his deck? As in can I use Evil Heroes, because I really like them.

Guys, don't worry, I'm not making the deck meta, I'm just making a fun, old school Jaden deck, I realize that his deck is OPed if I put all those in, and for the sake of fairness and limitation, I won't do it.

Edit: Can we use any version of his deck? As in can I use Evil Heroes, because I really like them.

You can use any of the cards he played in any combination, so Evil Heroes, Neospacians, and Yubel are included. I'll just have to come up with something for the next tournament.

Wait, so I'm not playing anyone until the second round? That sounds silly. Almost as silly as playing the same person twice in succession.

I believe the only way it could work out otherwise is if there were 16 players, which is too much. It's just how tournaments go sometimes. Besides, the first round usually goes by fast unless someone is really lagging behind.

I guess if you really want I will stick to the 8-person tournaments, but I wanted to see what kind of variety we could get this time.

Decks are due to Wildflame within 26 hours from now. Anyone who has not turned in their deck by this time will get an automatic first loss against their opponent (meaning their opponent only has to win 1 game), and if they do not turn in their deck by the next day they will get a game loss. Furthermore, if they do not turn in their deck for an additional week after that, they will be removed from the tournament.

Current users who I have not gotten confirmation of decklists from:

evilfusion

No Br'Aix

LiteratureDude

Archived