Character Deck Tournament Three [Over] (Grats, Br'Aix/Byron!)

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, there's always a second chance, and it was just the first round. I know that my opponent also got some bad draws and therefore couldn't overtake the advantage I gained. Well, he did, but then I built back up my field soon after.

Also, any changes listed in it are not in effect for this tournament, but you guys should check out the Character Deck "Format" thread and give some suggestions.

Well, there's always a second chance, and it was just the first round. I know that my opponent also got some bad draws and therefore couldn't overtake the advantage I gained. Well, he did, but then I built back up my field soon after.

I'm not upset about losing, I'm upset about losing to reborn. Literally, that was the card that won him the game, and that card alone did it. Just like how he won solely because of Heavy Storm in game 2.

He won because of limited, staple cards, not through actual skill with a character-formatted deck. That's why I'm upset.

Okay, I managed to find time to open up Dueling Network and take a picture of the deck even though I'm not home yet, but in any case, here's the deck and you may approve it if it is fine (I watched that I used the minimum of 21 character cards and I did only use Character cards in the extra deck, so it's fine I think). I'll PM it now.

Derped to all hell game 2 & forgot to hit the admit defeat button when my life reached 0 which is why I have a bunch of cards in my hand in the screen shot.

Could do nothing either game because my deck decided I deserved Carlys bad fortune and could do nothing but get attacked.

The major downside of the deck is the high number of high-leveled monsters, and the others having fairly low ATK.

Archived