• Replies 516
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sitting in a shrouded corner, a figure flips through the pages of an article. Occasionally a smile creases his weary face, and at one point a tear seems to bravely make its way to the edge of the man's eye, but the sign of weakness is quickly blinked away. Closing the thin magazine, the man's gaze wanders to the group of people huddled not too far away. The group consists of two men and a women. Their faces are brilliantly familiar, and yet something has changed about them. The notice of change makes the man sad, it is just a testament to his leave...to his abandonment. Again...a tear tries to fight its way to the surface, but there was no time for that. He had come too far. The man took a single step towards the group, but faltered. Would they accept him again? Or would they hate him? He had left them with his burden and had cast his responsibilities aside. He turned away, having talked himself out of it. He couldn't...and yet...he had to.

[hr]

Hey guys! :D

Alright...I've been working on a second character...but I do need more help with it. With Renegade back, hopefully I'll have more insight on how to proceed ^^

[spoiler=CS' 2nd Character]

Personal Information
Character Name: Draven Strife
Sex: Male

[spoiler=Personality:]

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Appearance:]

s5Mirc0.jpg?1[/spoiler]

Combat Information
God: Eris, Greek Goddes of Chaos, Strife, & Discord

Equipment:
Harbinger of Chaos Attire - The outfit that Draven dons, which bears his Goddess' symbol (A golden apple) on the shoulder and bottom left of his jacket. This outfit allows Draven to move swiftly, without holding him back or causing him to slow down.

Inventory:

Attacks/Technique(s):

[spoiler=Unit(s):]
N/A
[/spoiler]

Other Information

• His first name "Draven" has no known meaning, while his surname "Strife" simply means: angry or bitter disagreement over fundamental issues or a conflict.
  • Draven is fond of anything that deals with chaos and discord, a trait he and his patron goddess share.
  • Draven's appearance is based off of Bloody Roar 3's Xion the Unborn.
  • Draven's Theme - Evil Spirit, Draven's Battle Theme - Invasion

[/spoiler]

Alright...I've been working on a second character...but I do need more help with it. With Renegade back, hopefully I'll have more insight on how to proceed ^^

[spoiler=CS' 2nd Character]

Personal Information
Character Name: Draven Strife
Sex: Male

[spoiler=Personality:]

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Appearance:]

s5Mirc0.jpg?1[/spoiler]

Combat Information
God: Eris, Greek Goddes of Chaos, Strife, & Discord

Equipment:
Harbinger of Chaos Attire - The outfit that Draven dons, which bears his Goddess' symbol (A golden apple) on the shoulder and bottom left of his jacket. This outfit allows Draven to move swiftly, without holding him back or causing him to slow down.

Inventory:

Attacks/Technique(s):

[spoiler=Unit(s):]
N/A
[/spoiler]

Other Information

• His first name "Draven" has no known meaning, while his surname "Strife" simply means: angry or bitter disagreement over fundamental issues or a conflict.
  • Draven is fond of anything that deals with chaos and discord, a trait he and his patron goddess share.
  • Draven's appearance is based off of Bloody Roar 3's Xion the Unborn.
  • Draven's Theme - Evil Spirit, Draven's Battle Theme - Invasion

[/spoiler]

My first bit of advice here, change the gender(and by extension the picture). I know that this is a bit inconvenient, but we have a surplus of sausage at this breakfast and not nearly enough eggs. Maybe make her very scandalous and promiscuous. Distracting for the men of the Spearheads to fight, ultimately making her the mortal enemy of Nailah, perhaps a gate into some relationship issues between Leon and Nailah.  

My first bit of advice here, change the gender(and by extension the picture). I know that this is a bit inconvenient, but we have a surplus of sausage at this breakfast and not nearly enough eggs. Maybe make her very scandalous and promiscuous. Distracting for the men of the Spearheads to fight, ultimately making her the mortal enemy of Nailah, perhaps a gate into some relationship issues between Leon and Nailah.  

I....never really thought about this, tbh.

Kyng, what do you think?

Posted...and yes I took Renegade's advice on making Eris' Vanguard a babe ^^

Still gonna work things out for her though.

If you need any help don't be afraid to bring it to me, or the rest of us for that matter.

Hotaru! Why have you forsaken us? *breaks down and sobs*

Sigh, hey guys. Sorry for the long absence. I've been having computer problems, and I still don't have my own computer fixed, but with school back I'm in the library using that computer. That, and I also cought this really bad virus that had be out of commission for a few days so yeah. Anyway, I'll be back for a while(hopefully).

On other news, should I post or wait for the next round?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived