• Replies 516
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How do I make the changes to my app?

Genzai was without much water, thus all of his abilities were incredibly hindered. This was absolutely intentional. Leon knew that Genzai heavily relied on his abilities when having evaluated him in battle, and would now be pushed to conserve and use less water more efficiently. Genzai thus learned how to use his abilities with much less water available and, thus, reinforced how powerful how much water Genzai had available was effective to his abilities. As Genzai fell into the Jack of all Trades class Leon could not find a particular good spot to focus on, and so simply trained all of Genzai's basic attributes moderately. Of course, the Kusanagi sword replacing his old Kantana would indeed make a fair influence.

The two bolded parts are the ones Im talking about

I hate to inform you guys that my activity will drop for awhile. School has started up and has proven to be quite the challenge for me. I will definitely make an effort to stay involved, but my posting will no doubt change from once a day to once every other day or so. Weekends should be a little more relaxed, however. I apologize again. 

I hate to inform you guys that my activity will drop for awhile. School has started up and has proven to be quite the challenge for me. I will definitely make an effort to stay involved, but my posting will no doubt change from once a day to once every other day or so. Weekends should be a little more relaxed, however. I apologize again. 

First of all, thank you very much for giving me the heads up.

Secondly, if you ever do need to take a hiatus, or need to leave altogether due to school I'll be more than understanding. You've been a great member of this RP and your participation has helped make it what it is.

First of all, thank you very much for giving me the heads up.

Secondly, if you ever do need to take a hiatus, or need to leave altogether due to school I'll be more than understanding. You've been a great member of this RP and your participation has helped make it what it is.

Glad to know that my participation is valued :D

but I think I can stay in unless things get worse. As for now, I am still in this. I don't think there is anything for me to post right now, so I will wait for the next post to be made

Archived