• Replies 516
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As demonstrated, y'all will be able to add a new technique to your character when this chapter ends. It is the technique for Fusing with your Vanguards' units to, obviously, bolster their power.

Depending on how you Summon them the means you fuse will be different. Since Leon uses pillars of light, it was only natural that by basking in the combined pillars he would attain fusion, of course it is difficult to do so.

Consider this, more or less, the last plot-heavy update to your apps you'll need - from here on out, the Ragnarok Arc is taking over, and adversary Vanguards will become apparent.

Fusion...LOVE IT!!! XD

Now, I will more than likely allow Renegade and Hotaru to post before I do, most likely finishing Orochi off.

Unless, Kyng, you want me to post now and move this along?

Not that it is my place to say, but I haven't ever been one to hold his tongue, so...

I would go ahead and post. Quillan is more or less out of juice, he could call forth the energy from Vex, but I already did that for Ao Kuang, so it would seem repetitive. Nailah's Was has been destroyed, and she is also running low on words. Man is still raring to go, but he has used his game changer for the day, so I don't think there is much more to be brought to the party.

Oh and if Genzai doesn't get to keep that bad ass sword, Quillan is gonna steal it...

Kidding of course...

Archived