• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 516
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

The very fact that I was able to return today...

Well I think apologies are in order first off. I didn't mean to leave you guys high and dry. I had intended only to take a week's break from the Internet, but I wound up getting myself grounded for a time much longer than that. But, I now have access to my beloved YCM again and I am eager to get back into things. 

• 2 weeks later...

I apologize for the wall of text, I fear that I may have got carried away. I stopped the post there, as I feared it was getting to be too long. I'll make a post regarding Man's fight after awhile. 

@Kyng: With the trouble of the hacker it seems that the application of Vlad has been lost. I am in the process of trying to find it, but no promises. I remember his character well enough, but I just wanted to let you know so that if anything seems a little strange that is why.

The problem should be fixed now, Renegade. Hopefully it'll make it easier to contact me.

On a second note, just another round of fighting your partner here folks. You may note the ceiling being extended and the bridge above the Arena, but it is up to you how to react to it.

Well I'm glad you like him. I think I almost made him too annoying. He gives me the impression he's only doing this because he thought it might be fun. Either that or he was bored. -_-

Meh, having a motive is so overrated. A villain that is just evil for the fun of it is where it is at

(500th post on this topic, btw ~ WOOP!)

Archived