• Replies 516
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll make a post tomorrow.

As always I know it'll be great!

Now, Lulu has asked me about what she could post, but there's nothing really she can so, I've given her an excuse to post. If you guys do have difficulty in terms of what to write, feel free to ask on this thread. We might help you out and, if we can't, I'd be glad to take the burden off of your shoulders = )

[spoiler=Antimar Longbeard]7044821b5f8c51138a686361f4799245.png
Personal Information
Character Name: Antimar Longbeard
Sex: Male
[spoiler=Personality:] Antimar is known for his calm collective approach to battles, although he tends to be seen as being quite dark and unloving this is just a guise for his true self which is hidden under self-pity and distrust. This is due to the loss of most of his sons and family during countless battles.

Although a War Veteran himself he barely fights, the reasoning for this is because he doesn't feel the need to. He knows that any battle he commands he can usually planned well enough. That being said even if he doesn't fight that still makes him a force to be reckoned with.

He was given the nickname "War Spirit" due to two reasons, one being the deity that he was entrusted to Vanguard but also after a battle he tends to walk among the dead, it is a way he can allow them to become at rest after an eventful situation such as a battle. 
[/spoiler][spoiler=Appearance:]untitle_by_achillesliu-d5n4s4a.jpg[/spoiler]

---------------------------------------------------------- 

Combat Information
God: Hermóðr-War Spirit
[spoiler=Equipment:]Legbiter: Is Antimar's signature sword, it was forged by a great Blacksmith who only goes by the name Steel Tamer. The sword itself is extraordinarily large for a one-handed blade it roughly stands at about 4 foot tall and its thickness is roughly estimated at around 3 inches. Although he has this on him at all times the sword itself is rarely used.

Soulstealer: More commonly used is Antimar's bastard sword, the blade requires 2 hands to wield and is quite bulky and heavy, however it gives a strong punch and could take anyone's head off with one swipe. [/spoiler][spoiler=Inventory:]Some bandages, a pouch of 200 gold and a some fruit.[/spoiler][spoiler=Attacks/Technique(s):]General Techniques: Heroic Valor: This ability gives Antimar a key eye in tracking an enemy's movement pattern and what actions they are going to take next, although this particular ability does not have an adverse effect it does make him more vulnerable to certain attacks and whilst this happens he is usually stood in place rather than moving..

Extreme Conditioning: Extreme Conditioning allows Antimar to run the extra mile at speeds much quicker at that of a regular person, however as soon as the running is complete it in turn means that Antimar will be very much tired and exhausted.

Purity Fist: It allows Antimar to punch through and destroy almost any object in his path and does not suffer any adverse effects however most creatures are not effected by the attack itself as it only really effects solid substances such as concrete etc.

Attack Skills:
Flash Tornado: Ensnares his opponent in a tornado that is created as Antimar runs around his opponent at lightning speeds and leaves them vulnerable to follow up attacks and other Attack Skills.

Eccentric Finesse: Allows Antimar to dual wield both of his blades at the same time and land devastating blows on whoever it or what it may be aimed at.

Relentless Charge: Antimar runs towards his enemy blade first, this usually is done with him spinning his blade in one hand in front of him whilst he charges into a certain direction. Usually useful against hordes of enemies.[/spoiler][spoiler=Unit(s):]Shadowborn: KFP_OC___Lieutenant_Hao_Huo_by_DolphinMo

Antimar's personal horse, it has extreme capabilities on the amount of time it can run and it's speed is also something not to be reckoned with. [/spoiler]

---------------------------------------------------------- 

Other Information:
Antimar's Regular Theme
Antimar's Theme of Sorrow
Antimar's Battle Theme

Antimar's Last Stand[/spoiler]

@Tormy: Your application is fine, except on a few grounds.
- Heroic Valor needs to be nerfed, as predictive abilities in terms of PvP give an unfair advantage. Perhaps making him require to be stationary to do so? Up to you.
- Purity Fist: Almost any object? Like Hotaru's "Divide" technique, you need to give more detail on this, because it is potentially overpowered as it stands now (i.e. Boss Fight? Let me just Purity Fist, gg bro)
- Shadow Tongue: More detail is necessary, because as it stands I cannot find any way that this ability relates to anything given by your chosen God. Your abilities were taught by your God, and you are given a fraction of their Power. If your God cannot wield Shadow, neither can you.

"Hermod possesses normal strength, stamina, and durability for an Asgardian god. He is preseumbly resistant to all terrestrial poisons and diseases and has some resistance to magic. He also can run at speeds far exceeding those of other Asgardian gods"

Taken from marvel site depicting most of the Asgardian Gods that appear in the comics.

http://voices.yahoo.com/who-hermod-messenger-norse-gods-8304009.html Also another bit that talks about his riding power and his speed.

Archived