• Replies 516
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Interaction with your Gods or, ideally, other Vanguards. This little chapter is for a more calm approach, since we don't always need to fight.

These other Vanguards, can they be NPCs that are not in our little group?

I apologize for not posting yet, I didn't get on much yesterday and I paying for it now. I have been working for an hour trying to get caught up on everything YCM. Will post later

While I was pretty much laughing during the entire post this was probably my favorite line:

I vote that this goes on his tombstone whenever he may die.

Hahahaha, that one was sort of just thrown in at the moment. My favorite was Atlanta's comment about 'Quillan Jr.' I am falling in love with her character, and she is pretty much an NPC

Was slightly confused for a moment. Who are we waiting on to post now? I should probably mention that my activity my drop over the next week, I will have limited access to wifi, but should be able to get on every other day for a few minutes or so, so I will try to stay up with it as much as I can. I also have an idea to add to the plot, Kyng. So I will PM that to you later  :D

Was slightly confused for a moment. Who are we waiting on to post now? I should probably mention that my activity my drop over the next week, I will have limited access to wifi, but should be able to get on every other day for a few minutes or so, so I will try to stay up with it as much as I can. I also have an idea to add to the plot, Kyng. So I will PM that to you later   :D

You and Hotaru, unless you've written yourself out of RPing, in which case do I need to make a new paragraph for you?

Thanks for the heads up. I'll find a way to make it easier on you.

Can't wait for the PM!

I don't think Quillan has much more to offer to the scene. He is kinda just arguing with the huntresses, so unless there is a need for him to be somewhere else, I don't think he needs to have another post. That being said, if you really want me to post again this round, I most definitely will, but my comedic relief skills need time to recuperate :P

Yes xD

Though it is hard to find a good new appearance for a Japanese warrior ^^;

Also...prepare for some entertainment, Japanese style ^^

Sounds good buddy =D

Sorry I'm gonna try to get a post in before tonight but I'm not really sure If I'll be able too.

Don't push yourself. If you can't, don't. I don't mind at all ^^

Archived