• Replies 516
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, so I added two new Words of Thoth. I also revamped her Suarafa, and Remema techniques. I'm gonna add another unit later. I'm still trying to think of one. Also with her Lama'ah technique being fire I felt I should give some explanation as to why she would be able to use it. If you feel she shouldn't be able to use it I'll change up my post and what not.

One of Thoth's realms of knowledge is over astronomy, as well as over the moon which shines and gives off light. Along with Thoth being one of the two gods with Ra on his nightly trips on his regeneration. So you know I figure heat and what-not. Also another one of Thoth's attributed realms is of magic, and one of the typical tricks for magician is messing with fire, either controlling it or making it or whatever. So yeah...Even though it's a fire/heat based attack it would be drowned out by most other flame attacks if the patron is of fire. I mean, as the post said, Nailah pretty much loop holed her way into getting that attack.

Also I tried to nerf the Takhuthura enough. Let me know if it's still...well you know.

Until I hear from Lulu, Clair has been moved into the Inactive list.

Do you plan to take control of her character so that we don't have a gap in this part of the story. Perhaps have Athena call her back to discuss strategy for a battle that needs her attention.

Do you plan to take control of her character so that we don't have a gap in this part of the story. Perhaps have Athena call her back to discuss strategy for a battle that needs her attention.

More or less, aye. I'll try make one hell of a post on Friday after college hours, but afterwards y'all will be given free reigns (literally, I want to see how you guys drive the plot) 'til Monday. Final Exams.

Alright, I've made my post.

By free reigns, I am saying you guys now have the power to hijack the plot. You want to fight some underworld shades gone bad? Do it. You want your character to hear the voices of the Titans? Go bananas. You want to have a good ol' Elysian fudge-fest? You have my blessing.

When I come back from my break I'll catch up and go with your flow, or in turn redirect the road back to what I had in mind. Again, up to you guys, so do me proud.

Also, wish me luck with my exams! ^^

Alright, I've made my post.

By free reigns, I am saying you guys now have the power to hijack the plot. You want to fight some underworld shades gone bad? Do it. You want your character to hear the voices of the Titans? Go bananas. You want to have a good ol' Elysian fudge-fest? You have my blessing.

When I come back from my break I'll catch up and go with your flow, or in turn redirect the road back to what I had in mind. Again, up to you guys, so do me proud.

Also, wish me luck with my exams! ^^

Good luck, Kyng! We eagerly await your return, my liege. 

I loved the posts so far guys. (Chaos' Victory Fanfare in particular was uguu~) (Loved how much characters popped up in your's, Renegade) (Hotaru, that post was pretty flanblastic and amazah)

I'm back-ish. Final exam in a few. Afterwards, I'll be popping out posts as soon as I can.

Glad to have you (almost) back. Good luck! 

Archived