[PKMN]Tournament of Legends [PG-13/Started/Always Accepting!]

Normally, Pokemon RPs don't allow Legendaries. But because this one does, you just -unintentionally- opened up a whole new level of Pokemon roleplaying potential. Plus, it probably helps that Jake and I like to interfere with the main plot and mess things up, though he's a lot less subtle about it.

He has a psychic guy with tons of brute force, and I have an ancient immortal guy with tons of knowledge. Both of them share similar traits (superiority complex, talking to their Pokemon, complex planning), and if Seer's Legendary is what I think it is, then he'd make the perfect enemy. I'm honestly looking forward to the moment Seer and N.N finally meet face-to-face.

• Replies 911
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Seer's Legendary is what I think it is, then he'd make the perfect enemy. I'm honestly looking forward to the moment Seer and N.N finally meet face-to-face.

And who do you think it is?

Besides that, while I doubt the dubious practicality of N.N. being able to track the teleportation down with some magical ritual. But then again it does adds a certain level of "omg what is going to happen next?!"

However let me just ask that your spell or ritual or whatever not specifically locate Keldo, since they are inside the deepest region of the cave system of the island. It makes sense, since you cannot psychically locate them because their energy is hidden underneath thousands of feet of a pure stone surrounding.

Well, judging by your character's picture and the psychic theme you have going on...

It won't specifically locate them. All it's going to do is pinpoint their overall location on the map. From there, it's up Blake and Cobalion themselves to figure out how to get underground.

This is like watching an anime...God...

So, am I pretty much out of the tournament now? I mean until someone comes to save me I am not going to be able to battle. I don't mind, so long as I will still be incorporated into the plot. And with the twists and turns you guys are taking, I can't imagine that I wouldn't be able to fit in somewhere. So my next question is, how do you want me to proceed?

[spoiler=Hisoka Maskako]

[spoiler=Personal Information]

Name: Hisoka Masako 

Personality: Hisoka is a confident and arrogant young girl. She believes herself to be unbeatable, the best that no one ever was. This stems from her naturally high intellect, out scoring most leading professors in IQ tests. Hisoka hates the fact that she is often looked down upon because she is a girl. To circumvent this, she created the online persona known as Techno King. Online she can wield her skills to their fullest, becoming more of a symbol than an actual person. Because of this, coupled with her arrogant attitude, she doesn't get along with people very well. Her social skills are lacking severely, but Hisoka doesn't seem to care. Spending most of her time with technology, the 'Techno King has no need for friends irl', as she would say. 
[spoiler=Appearance]
7b9bdbfb5c944a38490dda7a128d2395.png
In addition, Hisoka also carries a laptop around her neck at all times. Her bag contains a collection of various gadgets and gizmos. You know, techy stuff.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Bio]

Hisoka went to an all girls boarding school when she was younger. It was there that she honed her skills as a genius. Easily becoming top of her class, usually showing up even the teachers, Hisoka often grew bored. After drifting about in boredom, Hisoka discovered something. Something that she was insanely good at, and something that was insanely illegal. Hacking. Her skill with technology was nothing new, but never before had she gone hacking. Now, it was all she could ever think about. Nights were no longer filled with trainer practice or advanced calculus homework. No. Everything was about the cyber world. 

Building her persona as the Techno King, Hisoka established a name for herself. Other hackers began to admire and fear her work. Computer junkies revered her as a god. Unfortunately, she let all the respect go to her head. She became careless and it was in her carelessness that Hisoka began to fall. After hacking into the school's main frame to change a few of her grades, Hisoka was contacted by campus police. She was caught. Kicked out of boarding school, Hisoka returned home in shame.

Still, she had the internet and that was all that was important. She learned about the Tournament of Legends and was disappointed to find that she had not been invited to join in. Having the superiority complex that she sported, Hisoka wouldn't let that fly. Hacking into the tournament's system, Hisoka inserted her name into the list of participants. She had no idea what she was getting herself into. 

[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

[hr]

[spoiler=Pokemon]

Plusle(Female)- (Plus) Helping Hand, Thunder Wave, Volt Switch, Discharge

Minun(Male)- (Minus) Helping Hand, Thunder Wave, Volt Switch, Thunderbolt

Klinklang- (Plus) Shift Gear, Gear Grind, Lock-On, Zap Cannon

Ampharos(Female)- (Plus) Cotton Guard, Cotton Spore, Power Gem, Thunder Punch

Manetric(Male)- (Minus) Rain Dance, Thunder Fang, Ice Fang, Thunder

Rotom-  (Levitate) Shock Wave, Thunder Wave, Hex, Ominous Wind

Porygon-Z- (Analytic) Lock On, Tri Attack, Psybeam, Conversion 2

Emolga(Female)- (Static) Acrobatics, Volt Switch, Electro Ball, Attract

[/spoiler]

[hr]

Other

• Hisoka is a master hacker/technology buff
  • Hisoka excels at Double Battles
  • As a trainer, Hisoka isn't the best, but uses logic and reasoning to get her the win
  • Hisoka hates fighting type Pokemon, finding them too irrational and destructive

[/spoiler]

I don't know what Jake's planning, but if N.N traces the Teleport through his ritual and Hisoka traces the message, then he'd unite her with Blake and Cobalion. Since she's more logical (N.N has very little understanding of modern psychics), she should be able to deduce that Kaeden's underground and figure out a way to get down there. From there, it's battles, battles, battles.

So, am I pretty much out of the tournament now? I mean until someone comes to save me I am not going to be able to battle. I don't mind, so long as I will still be incorporated into the plot. And with the twists and turns you guys are taking, I can't imagine that I wouldn't be able to fit in somewhere. So my next question is, how do you want me to proceed?

Actually I am planning on having Keaden and Keldo wake up and have a discussion with Seer. Once that is done and I've accomplished my goal Seer is going to let both of them go.

I feel like there's no place for me :'( Just lost in the crowd of minor characters.

Ah well, none of the others have a love interest, and I'm sure I can make him involved somehow. He'll have to meet Blake or Terra or something. The Swords seem to be becoming sort of main characters, as it were.

I feel like there's no place for me :'( Just lost in the crowd of minor characters.

Ah well, none of the others have a love interest, and I'm sure I can make him involved somehow. He'll have to meet Blake or Terra or something. The Swords seem to be becoming sort of main characters, as it were.

Well they were needed characters for a reason...lol. And don't worry, imagine how Terra feels and all the others that went to bed early. I honestly didn't plan for this part to go on so long, but things got slow for awhile, and then Jake came in and started tearing Pokemon apart...

Anywho, we will get back on track soon enough. I have a little story line planned out for Serena and Clement, and their not so friendly Legendaries. 

I'm almost tempted to have Terra wake up and instantly rush to where the feast is just so I can actually get involved.

This is exactly why I usually run more than 1 character so then I can actually do something <_<

I apologize, like I said, this wasn't planned to be so long. I know I've been saying this for awhile, but the night should be over soon....hopefully.

[spoiler=Hisoka Maskako]

[spoiler=Personal Information]

Name: Hisoka Masako 

Personality: Hisoka is a confident and arrogant young girl. She believes herself to be unbeatable, the best that no one ever was. This stems from her naturally high intellect, out scoring most leading professors in IQ tests. Hisoka hates the fact that she is often looked down upon because she is a girl. To circumvent this, she created the online persona known as Techno King. Online she can wield her skills to their fullest, becoming more of a symbol than an actual person. Because of this, coupled with her arrogant attitude, she doesn't get along with people very well. Her social skills are lacking severely, but Hisoka doesn't seem to care. Spending most of her time with technology, the 'Techno King has no need for friends irl', as she would say. 
[spoiler=Appearance]
7b9bdbfb5c944a38490dda7a128d2395.png
In addition, Hisoka also carries a laptop around her neck at all times. Her bag contains a collection of various gadgets and gizmos. You know, techy stuff.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Bio]

Hisoka went to an all girls boarding school when she was younger. It was there that she honed her skills as a genius. Easily becoming top of her class, usually showing up even the teachers, Hisoka often grew bored. After drifting about in boredom, Hisoka discovered something. Something that she was insanely good at, and something that was insanely illegal. Hacking. Her skill with technology was nothing new, but never before had she gone hacking. Now, it was all she could ever think about. Nights were no longer filled with trainer practice or advanced calculus homework. No. Everything was about the cyber world. 

Building her persona as the Techno King, Hisoka established a name for herself. Other hackers began to admire and fear her work. Computer junkies revered her as a god. Unfortunately, she let all the respect go to her head. She became careless and it was in her carelessness that Hisoka began to fall. After hacking into the school's main frame to change a few of her grades, Hisoka was contacted by campus police. She was caught. Kicked out of boarding school, Hisoka returned home in shame.

Still, she had the internet and that was all that was important. She learned about the Tournament of Legends and was disappointed to find that she had not been invited to join in. Having the superiority complex that she sported, Hisoka wouldn't let that fly. Hacking into the tournament's system, Hisoka inserted her name into the list of participants. She had no idea what she was getting herself into. 

[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

[hr]

[spoiler=Pokemon]

Plusle(Female)- (Plus) Helping Hand, Thunder Wave, Volt Switch, Discharge

Minun(Male)- (Minus) Helping Hand, Thunder Wave, Volt Switch, Thunderbolt

Klinklang- (Plus) Shift Gear, Gear Grind, Lock-On, Zap Cannon

Ampharos(Female)- (Plus) Cotton Guard, Cotton Spore, Power Gem, Thunder Punch

Manetric(Male)- (Minus) Rain Dance, Thunder Fang, Ice Fang, Thunder

Rotom-  (Levitate) Shock Wave, Thunder Wave, Hex, Ominous Wind

Porygon-Z- (Analytic) Lock On, Tri Attack, Psybeam, Conversion 2

Emolga(Female)- (Static) Acrobatics, Volt Switch, Electro Ball, Attract

[/spoiler]

[hr]

Other

• Hisoka is a master hacker/technology buff
  • Hisoka excels at Double Battles
  • As a trainer, Hisoka isn't the best, but uses logic and reasoning to get her the win
  • Hisoka hates fighting type Pokemon, finding them too irrational and destructive

[/spoiler]

And the mysterious Techno King appears. Accepted. 

EDIT: @Jake: You sneaky RPer, you. And I know that you'll know what I mean...

If you want I can . . . include you in the plot (>B J)

. . . . and then Jake came in and started tearing Pokemon apart.

Go big or go home, you can't be a half-assed villain who just sits idly by and hopes everything goes as planned. Be proactive! Make the enemy constantly and absolutely menacing while being one step ahead of the good guys.

That makes a great villain in my opinion, one who holds all of the cards or can make the game work in his advantage even when he is loosing. It makes it more of a challenge, and funner, for the good guys if they are at a disadvantage.

You sneaky RPer, you. And I know that you'll know what I mean . . .

D*mn right I know what you mean (XD) But the question is, will it work?

I apologize, like I said, this wasn't planned to be so long. I know I've been saying this for awhile, but the night should be over soon....hopefully.

Well, since N.N's ritual thing will take most of the night, I figured it'd be easier to do stop here and resume in the morning.

Deoxys! Well, I may as well clarify, but we all know that he's an alien from space, right? Thus for Earth, that would make him a relatively recent Legendary, one N.N would know nothing about. Deoyx and Mewtwo are the only two Legendaries he wouldn't know about in some form. This isn't very significant right now, but trust me, it'll make the difference in the not-so-distant future.

Posted. I feel like I am a minnow that has been released into a tank full of sharks and hiding in the depths of the waters is the watchful kraken that is just biding its time. 

Hey Red you know that Espeon had already explained everything to Kaeden, right?

So could you possibly alter your post so I don't have to repeat myself?

Thanks. I figured after reading your latest post that you didn't understand that Espeon was speaking out loud.

Yeah, didn't realize that everyone could hear your Pokemon. Made my edit by the way, should be good now :D

Archived