Number Hunter Booster Set

"Number Hunters Booster Set: Releases July 12!

*60 card set: 50 brand new cards, plus 10 cards re-released as foil cards for the first time
*25 brand new Xyz Monsters – the black-framed monsters that have taken the game by storm!
*6 new Chaos Xyz (CXyz) monsters – super-powered Xyz Monsters that can be speed-summoned with the new “Rank-Up Magic” Spell Cards from Lord of the Tachyon Galaxy and Super Starter: V for Victory
*New cards for “Chronomaly” and “Heroic Challenger” Decks (both introduced in Return of the Duelist)"

http://the808blog.co...leases-july-12/

Thinking about the support for Chronomaly and Heroic Challenger decks:

The Chronomaly stuff from PP15 will surely be in ther, but as for the Heroic Stuff, I'm guessing we'll get one of the anime cards we've already seen.

So it'll probs be either of these 3:

Like I said in the "Chaos Xyz" topic earlier, because of the Rank 9 Chaos Xyz being in the set, I'm sure that we'll get *welp* Wolfberk in here as well.

Also because the set will have alot of Numbers, I reckon we'll probs get 69, 106, C106, 42 and possibly Number 15 though, the rest are most likely future Numbers that we'll see.

Probably going to have Blackship. God yes.

I would like if it does, but I don't think it will be in there.

There is the possibility that these could be some of the Numbers that have never been shown in the anime.
It's a slim chance, but the chance is still there.

The idea of a TCG-exclusive set holding Numbers that the OCG doesn't have, let alone 25 new ones.

It sounds freaking epic. 25 brand new Xyz...wait, it says that there'll be 6 new CXyz...that used the Rank-Up effect. While they could be Overhundred Numbers and/or their Chaos forms, they might also be the stupid gimmicky crap in the early Zexal II episodes, the stuff I hoped Konami was discontinuing since Limited Varian's Force and Numeron Force don't support Chaos Xyz.

More Chronomaly support would be awesome, unless this is just stuff that was in the Premium pack in the OCG.

72 was confirmed to being released later on in the year elsewhere iirc, with the rest of the Line stuff.

Oh... well ofc I (and everyone else) didn't know that, since it must've been recently confirmed, and because that's the case, it (and the Line stuffs) won't come out in TCG until next year then

• 4 weeks later...

This is really cool. New number stuff and a lot of it being completely new? Sounds good to me. Just have to wait for their effects...

I'm sure we'll find out Number 54's eff when the next episode airs on Sunday. I also forgot that Number 63's effect isn't known yet. Hmm...

I can't wait to see the rest of the set now.

Confirmed for Number Hunters via lolwiki. In parantheses is unconfirmed.

Number 85: Crazy Box
DARK/Fiend/Xyz/Rank 4/(3000) ATK/(300) DEF
(3) Level 4 monsters
Unknown Effect

Number 87: Queen of the Night
WATER/Plant/Xyz/Rank 8/1200 ATK/2800 DEF
(2) Level 8 monsters
Unknown Effect

Number 74: Master of Blades
EARTH/Psychic/Xyz/Rank 7/2700 ATK/2100 DEF
(2) Level 7 monsters
Unknown Effect

Number 44: Sky Pegasus
LIGHT/Beast/Xyz/Rank 4/1800 ATK/1600 DEF
2 Level 4 monsters
Unknown Effect, but not big enough for all of Anime Effect

Number 49: Fortune Tune
LIGHT/Winged-Beast/Xyz/Rank 3/(600) ATK/(900) DEF
(2) Level 3 monsters
Unknown Effect

Number 54: Lion Heart
EARTH/Warrior/Xyz/Rank 1/100 ATK/100 DEF
(2) Level 1 monsters
Unknown Effect

Number 57: Tri-Head Dust Dragon
FIRE/Dragon/Xyz/Rank 4/(100) ATK/(2600) DEF
(3) Level 4 monsters
Unknown Effect

Number 63: Shamoji Soldier
LIGHT/Fairy/Xyz/Rank 1/0 ATK/(2000) DEF
(2) Level 1 monsters
Unknown Effect

Also, all of the CXyzs and their pre-evolutions that have not been released yet are on their way, along with Number 15, the anime Gimmick Puppets and Chronomalies, and a new Heroic Challenger.

Archived