Number Hunter Booster Set

This set is starting to turn out really awesome!

I'm wondering on what the 10 Reprints will be though? I'm having a feeling that 2 of them will be Number 88: Gimmick Puppet of Leo, and Number 40: Gimmick Puppet of Strings

They were both Jump Promos, meaning they were Ultras. The 10 reprinted cards will be cards that have never been Holo before.

Apparently, #85 utilizes a dice for its effects.

#44 has the "destruction or pay LP" effect.

#63 can detach an Xyz Material to have either player draw a card or gain LP.

#54 involves Battle Damage and not being destroyed by battle.
And #49 has some sort of effect that activates during the Standby Phase.

...Sort of...

Some of these are, in fact, the Legendary Numbers we're currently seeing in the ZEXAL anime.

But yes, Numbers 57, 74, 85, 87, and 49 have no confirmed source other than this set.

They're TCG exclusive if they're only available for legal play in the TCG. It has nothing to do with the anime.

So... we know 36/60 cards in the set (the 36th card being Butterspy Protection), and tbh I'm intruiged to see the rest of the set and what the reprints will be. I was surprised we're getting Gimmick Puppets in here.

I'm glad we're getting Number 15 in here instead of it becoming a JUMP promo. Also I was kinda expecting the Chronomaly support to be the new stuff that III will use (Given he'll appear again in July), but then again I'm not surprised the new support were cards he used against Yuma in 46-49.

Box of Friends does have potential, but I reckon they may slap on some restrictions because otherwise you can summon 2 Fog Kings for Big Eye or 2 Yubels for Gustav Max.

Archived