The Android's Dungeon Webcomic Emporium

The Warden

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Vegeta hadn't let Cell reach his Perfect form he would've taken him out much sooner.

But you know Vegeta... always has his pride. Always wants to push his limits even with the fate of the world at stake.

As for webcomics... I have a friend that's been making one with some help and support from me, but he's been on hiatus for about a year now. As far as me, I've been wanting to make one, but doing so requires a routined deadline for each issue, which I lack the persistence to achieve.

Spirit Bomb

Spirit Bomb has a gimmick, though.
You can only use it against something that was either full of negative energy, or was pure evil(or something like that).
It's part of the reason why they couldn't use the Spirit Bomb on Cell, since he, more or less, just wanting a strong Opponent.
Yea, he could blow up the world at any given moment, but he would rather defeat the planet's strongest fist, THEN destroy it all.
I mean, how else could you explain his sudden urge to make a tournament n' junk?

Dan's style in Moxie.

Speaking of which, considering Moxie is one of Dan's earlier works, you can see how the overall appearance of things gets better, as the comic goes on.

It has a "plot" but not a particularly interesting one.

To be fair, Moxie is somewhat of a monster-of-the-week comic.
I mean, considering the fact it follows a very Sailor Moon-esque concept, you have random monster encounters every so often until boss monsters X, Y, and Z appear, for it to wind up having an epic battle.

Well, the Magical Girl genre is usually MotW x7-10, Boss Monster wins, MotWx5, BM again, they lose, new threat. Typically it then repeats until the big bad is beaten. It's pretty tried and true as a method, and just ripe for easy parody, see Magical Mai from School Rumble for what I mean.

The only Magical Girl anime I've seen are Powerpuff Girls Z and Madoka Magica that I can remember, and at least PPGZ is like that, but with giant robots because Mojo's robots and Dynamo Z. Don't think I've read any webcomics dealing with that genre, though.

I always liked Him, despite the fact that I never understood if his PPGZ form was an upgrade or a downgrade.

Definitely a downgrade. His PPG form was much more intimidating and evil, while his PPGZ form makes him appear more like a womanizing douche.

But that's only from a first impression. I'm sure that if I watch the show, he'll grow on me... emphasis on the word "if." 

Gotta love the Genesis Climber Mospeda reference with his volcanic entrance.
mospeada_kare.jpg

I'm sure that if I watch the show, he'll grow on me... emphasis on the word "if." 

I found it really great, I'd definitely recommend it.

Yet another Fire Emblem comic from Awkward Zombie:

comic299.png

Notes from the site:

Playing Awakening made me kind of miss previous Fire Emblem games, where, rather than actually blocking a no-damage attack, recipients would just stand there and stoically take an axe to the face. 

It was a simpler time.

Yeah, things are funny like that really, but that's why we love video game logic... sometimes. But, now that I've been thinking about it, it's time for a new comic of the week/fortnight.

As such, and because I;ve been re-reading it, the new CotF/W is none other than the Order of the Stick. (Also, if you want to submit more webcomics to The Collection, please do so.)

No, that doesn't count.

That's what makes Weesh special, since it's typically just a random plot of the week. No monsters (except those weeshed by Tate), no evil parents, just fun gags of seeing what kids suffering from ADD wish for.

Archived