Chimera Soul [Fairy Tail RP *Relaunch*] [OOC/Started/Accepting/PG-13]

I figured if Danica could hold off Michael long enough those two would be just out numbered enough to  get some one to hit the GM

Tho It would be cool to see JZ's character do it since hes the weakest give him some glory, and his charm would surprise the GM and his sons enough to get past them

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I figured if Danica could hold off Michael long enough those two would be just out numbered enough to  get some one to hit the GM

Tho It would be cool to see JZ's character do it since hes the weakest give him some glory, and his charm would surprise the GM and his sons enough to get past them

The C-Rank mage hold off the S-Rank Mage....not likely

JZ's character can't seem to get close to Talon without passing out. And the speed is almost a moot factor when the only points are a straight line. Though there is a way that could work out.

Just got to rely on teamwork

The C-Rank mage hold off the S-Rank Mage....not likely

JZ's character can't seem to get close to Talon without passing out. And the speed is almost a moot factor when the only points are a straight line. Though there is a way that could work out.

Just got to rely on teamwork

Honestly I take offense to that comment lol x3  Natsu beat many mages much stronger than him. But mostly hes at 50% so that would make him at least a B to low A rank if I'm not correct? Besides I could plan on using Hera's love that would make her Equal to an B to low A rank temporarily? I have a slim chance of "Beating him" That's no doubt, but I only intend to distract him till they all can get at the GM.

Honestly I take offense to that comment lol x3  Natsu beat many mages much stronger than him. But mostly hes at 50% so that would make him at least a B to low A rank if I'm not correct? Besides I could plan on using Hera's love that would make her Equal to an B to low A rank temporarily? I have a slim chance of "Beating him" That's no doubt, but I only intend to distract him till they all can get at the GM.

Natsu beat people with the power of friendship and mostly because other people gave him extra magic at the clutch moment. None of that seems to be in the works for your character. Second he's fighting at 50% meaning that's the amount of effort they're all going to put forth. One does not turn off being an S-ranked mage meaning even with Hera's love Danica could just as easily die. In short, no way would one character cause enough of a distraction from one of these three. There's 14 mages this isn't as hard as it looks.

BTW please understand that its 14 against 4. The Guildmaster is free to defend himself. 

P.S. I'll be controlling the Ice Dragon Slayer.

Natsu beat people with the power of friendship and mostly because other people gave him extra magic at the clutch moment. None of that seems to be in the works for your character. Second he's fighting at 50% meaning that's the amount of effort they're all going to put forth. One does not turn off being an S-ranked mage meaning even with Hera's love Danica could just as easily die. In short, no way would one character cause enough of a distraction from one of these three. There's 14 mages this isn't as hard as it looks.

BTW please understand that its 14 against 4. The Guildmaster is free to defend himself. 

P.S. I'll be controlling the Ice Dragon Slayer.

Lol she just thinks you wanna kill her character Also I have a plan! PM me for details!

Lol she just thinks you wanna kill her character Also I have a plan! PM me for details!

Weird I already explained to her the relationship between her character and Michael, death was not mentioned.

Second if your strategy involves multiple people you should probably PM all of them so the plan goes smoothly.

And third since ruler's character is out, Sad because there was so much potential in that story line, there is no reason for zack not to attempt something.

Since it involves so many of the group. Well just have it here.. The plan we set up is.

The Ice dragon slayer creates area of ice to lock the GM' and co's Feet, The technomancer Attaches the armor to Zack, While Jori(My affectionate name for her lol) covers him in a slick water (To prevent him from being grabbed.), while I Use my character and magnetize the armor and sling him forward. his already 23 mile an hour Max, Amplified, While the others run a distraction.

With that Zack bolts forward and at the last moment before the Brothers try and grab him He uses his pendant to blast forward and poke the GM.... Then Promptly die and come back lolz

What do you all think of this?

Archived