Chimera Soul [Fairy Tail RP *Relaunch*] [OOC/Started/Accepting/PG-13]

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, but we just joined the guild!

Just seems kind of odd, unless this is a 'friendly spar' type of event, which does seem to happen with regularity, though it's not really explored (That and Fairy Tail themselves are a pretty laid back and rowdy bunch).  It's just got me wondering what can happen to cause the action to start in the middle of a feast.

EDIT (JZ):

I'm going to say... yes?  I just went through the posts again, and kinda got lost as far as who's sitting where O.o

Wait.

I don't think you're sitting at the same table.  I'm at Liselotte's character's table.  Unless Aqua's Danica was originally at that table, but I though that table was empty at first.

So no.  I think X.x

Tables (as far as I know)

Water dragon, Hera's Love, Amulet man

Fran

Michael 

Park, Park's friend, Machine Mage

Henry, Vincent, Kin, Simon

Ice Dragon, Aichi

Satomi, Chris (standing somewhere) 

Talon

I'm missing someone I think but that's the distribution so far

well considering the shenanigans is probably the same as last time sort of thing It couldn't really do anything negative to the relations between the new mages aside from if my guy loses his calm state [being the only new mage in the guild who might end up with any of the others feeling anything negative towards possibly I think..], so I'll go with the shenanigans.. 

A murder of crows. That is an oddly fitting term.

Phenex, a Rainbow Fire Goetic demon has been summoned. He's no bird-brain, and he knows what he's doing.

In case you guys don't remember, purple flames stick to stuff.

But yes, we're all gonna die.

Poor Jormy, too.

Archived