Character Deck Tournament FOUR [Congrats on victory, RUA!]

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, I gave ample opportunity to turn in your deck lists, so both Aix and British will receive a first game loss. That means if they lose 1 of their duels before winning 2 against their first opponent they will get a first loss. If their decks are not turned in within 5 days, they will get a first duel loss, and if by a week and one day then they will be eliminated from the tournament.

Alright you lost me. So I have to duel Aix & win at least 1 game to continue. I get that, but Aix never submitted his deck so he has no deck to use during the duel. Are we still waiting for him to submit one? Since he didn't enter a deck before the deadline, doesn't that mean he's kicked out?

Alright you lost me. So I have to duel Aix & win at least 1 game to continue. I get that, but Aix never submitted his deck so he has no deck to use during the duel. Are we still waiting for him to submit one? Since he didn't enter a deck before the deadline, doesn't that mean he's kicked out?

You're not dueling them until they get their deck, obviously. I posted all of the alternates of what could happen.

Archived