A Certain Incredible Institute [OoC/S/A]

Aix

• Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Unfortunately, Yumi's presence would probably be a little superfluous up there.

Just need to find out something else to do.

Same with Dani. He was about to have a little fight with the one Earth Summoner, but I don't even know anymore.

At this point, I'm just gonna let this all ride out, and not even post till this little arc is finished and we're on the next IC day.

I'll still be waiting to collaborate on posts concerning Dani, but I just don't feel like taking the time to post.

Im changing Shiraga to an esper. It wont be too hard to change the description of his abilities. He makes his debut in my next post. Also, Aix, dont forget to put Babylon in with Shiraga in the Accepted Apps list on the front page. I noticed you havent done that yet.

Edit: thank you Aix. Also, shiraga just tackled yoshirou accidentally and thougt he was a girl, in case that wasn't apparent.

I'm going to go ahead and pretty much end this now with a collab post with the people currently at the scene. Typhon will then fall apart and huge chunks of rock are going to fall off it, as well as Typhon itself falling over.

Next arc, our characters are going to be planning and having a festival to celebrate the opening of the school.

I'm going to go ahead and pretty much end this now with a collab post with the people currently at the scene. Typhon will then fall apart and huge chunks of rock are going to fall off it, as well as Typhon itself falling over.

Next arc, our characters are going to be planning and having a festival to celebrate the opening of the school.

Yay for cliche Slice of Life anime events.

As long as it doesn't hog up too much time. As an aside, Yumi will spend some time between this and the festival to help out with the repairs to the neighborhood. If anyone wants to do a joint post about that...

I suspect Blackmoore is going to be covered more or less head to toe in bandages while we're doing this.

I suspect Blackmoore is going to be covered more or less head to toe in bandages while we're doing this.

And Dani shouts to the crowd of pedestrians that have arrived at the school, "Step right up, the incredible mummified mage, Vil Liame Blackmoore! Here we celebrate the glorious final stand of an old mage, against the infamous Earthen Army of the Golems! That's right, such a famous old mage, now buried in the Earth. His stand may have been truly glorious, but in reality, it was due to careless idiotic spellcasting. Against his foes, the army of the Golems, he may have prevailed. But alas!, he death was imminent when they all crashed upon his inglorious head."

--

We should totally make that happen.

And Dani shouts to the crowd of pedestrians that have arrived at the school, "Step right up, the incredible mummified mage, Vil Liame Blackmoore! Here we celebrate the glorious final stand of an old mage, against the infamous Earthen Army of the Golems! That's right, such a famous old mage, now buried in the Earth. His stand may have been truly glorious, but in reality, it was due to careless idiotic spellcasting. Against his foes, the army of the Golems, he may have prevailed. But alas!, he death was imminent when they all crashed upon his inglorious head."

--

We should totally make that happen.

"Dani, I will kill you in your sleep."

About how I estimate Will would react.

Archived