A Certain Incredible Institute [OoC/S/A]

Aix

Alright, so Mako. Rangi's probably woken up if he was on a nearby building, considering they started moving.

So... what you're saying is...

the building he was napping on...

got turned into a golem

what a rude awakening

• Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So... what you're saying is...

the building he was napping on...

got turned into a golem

what a rude awakening

Ba-dum tss.

On a serious note, I can't wait till the next GM post. I'm glad Dani's starting to get more attention than Chronix right now. He had his fair share of fun, so to speak.

... In be- *shot*

If you were about to be crushed by a giant building of death and some stranger suddenly saved you, what would you do?

A. Repeat the word "thanks" a billion times C. Repay the debt

B. Become his/her slave                             D. Stomp on their head and make them apologize profusely

Of course, the correct answer is D. 

Gonna comment on scale real quick.  The Golems are 40 METERS tall not 40 FEET.  For those of you not familiar with metric, a meter is approximately three feet.  Therefore the Golems are about 120 feet in height.  Hope that helps.

Actually, it's 131.2336 feet. But that's besides the point.

Who's been posting it was 40 feet?

Ah sorry, I wasn't exactly expecting that to take it out on its own. I was intending blind luck to take out the tablet, and have Rin knocked unconscious by the Mage who should still be powering it at this point, weakening it rather than destroying it.

Ironically it's the other way around lol.

Well just out of curiosity can I post to save Rin or is that past my posting limit?

So many notifs...

Sorry if I was absent for awhile guys, had to celebrate my 18th bday and of course had a drinking session (Still half drunk actually). Sorry for whatever inconvenience my absence caused. Also, next post is gonna be to discuss  CheriaxSena (and soon with Sam) in 2 scenes. 

Toyoyo and Pacmanxuszu~ We needs to PMzu~

So many notifs...

Sorry if I was absent for awhile guys, had to celebrate my 18th bday and of course had a drinking session (Still half drunk actually). Sorry for whatever inconvenience my absence caused. Also, next post is gonna be to discuss  CheriaxSena (and soon with Sam) in 2 scenes. 

Toyoyo~ We needs to PMzu~

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Archived