A Certain Incredible Institute [OoC/S/A]

Aix

• Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh boy things.

Tomorrow, I'll get a post in, no doubt.

...or maybe not. After all, my dude's still napping in the bush, and there's not much he can do when EVERYONE is using the BEST of their abilities on the FIRST DAY. My guy can't even bring up a shield to protect himself very easily, let alone bring down a moving stone castle. :I

No clue about you guys, but my battle plan is basically set.

1. Continue to listen to music.

2. Debate whether or not to give the evil eye to civilians for fun.

3. Sit there and ignore everything outside the stadium till given the all clear.

4. kill all civilians and raise an undead army.

5. Quietly wonder when something will get inside the stadium.

[quote name="-AixDivadis-" post="6236504" timestamp="1373466451"]So guys, what's the battle plan?[/quote] How bout i just hop onto a friendly neighborhood nanodragon, fly waaaaaaaay the f*ck up into the air, and sacrifice my manadragon for a giant mega magic blast to blow the earth chimera up? Dont worry though, ill give everyone a heads up to get out of the way before they become collateral damage.

It's simple everyone flies their dragon up to the top and hit him till he breaks. While he is distracted with the bots will eat the earthen tower from the inside out.

Also Sam could touch a diamond dragon and then have the texture and density of diamonds. That would probably be better than wood.

And here I am, burning everything in my path.
In a matter of seconds Academy City would be set ablaze.

Well, Shantak time.

This is when the TouMAN pops up and breaks some illusions. Or not.

Dealt with it quickly cuz

Ain-t-Nobody-Got-Time-Fo-Dat-sweet-brown

We're all too busy with the earth monster to deal with the fire monster.

It's simple everyone flies their dragon up to the top and hit him till he breaks. While he is distracted with the bots will eat the earthen tower from the inside out.

Also Sam could touch a diamond dragon and then have the texture and density of diamonds. That would probably be better than wood.

He can't, actually. He's concrete now, and he can only bond to concrete, wood, steel, and dirt (Not that dirt is really a deadly force in combat). He hasn't been able to practice absorbing half his weight's worth of diamond, for obvious reasons.

Im giving myself up to destroy typhon. Someone better catch me.

Please edit the post. Beating a boss in one hit when I evidently am trying to get everyone to work together is a no. Magic/Power Negation is also not a power allowed in this RP.

Please edit the post. Beating a boss in one hit when I evidently am trying to get everyone to work together is a no. Magic/Power Negation is also not a power allowed in this RP.

But it was so dramatic... >.> though it would probably kill yoshi-kun, Gin, and Blackmore-chan

Archived