A Certain Incredible Institute [OoC/S/A]

Aix

• Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[spoiler My App]

“People are too complex to be classified as bad or good”[hr]Personal Information[hr]Name: Henry Turner(the cutter)
Date of Birth:May 21
School Year: 1st year[hr]
[spoiler=Appearance]He's about 6 feet tall with White skin tone, slender and a bit muscular physique, brown eyes and a black wavy hair. He usually wears dark gloves coupled with a black trench coat that has a grey sleeveless undershirt inside and black near slim fit pants. Inside his clothes are a variety of different gizmos that he uses. [/spoiler][hr]
[spoiler=Personality]Henry spends most of his time sitting or lying down. He's a loner and also a bystander, not caring about what's around because he finds it boring so he daydreams most of the time, giving him a dull expression on his face. By the time things become interesting to him, Henry will instantly have a brighter facial expression and because he's more focused on what's around him, he becomes more detail oriented, thinks faster and makes decisions with ease. Henry is slow to anger and apparently is a bit of a pacifist. He'll often times talk out disputes than fight, frequently doing so even while he himself is under vicious attack, unless he really has to. Henry is usually calm and calculated due to his habit of analyzing things, making him very strategical every time he's focused on what's around him. He also perceives things differently than most people, making him hard to be understood by a lot of persons.

When it comes to decision making, Henry will decide what he thinks is proper, but at times he'll take other people's suggestion and when it comes to decisions of morality, he always balances the good and evil, always acknowledging that everything that he does will always have a good and a bad outcome. A form of equivalent exchange. [/spoiler][hr]
[spoiler=Abilities]Henry is a level 3 esper with the ability to manipulate the molecules of the air approximately 5 feet of radius around him. He can only activate this by removing his gloves and deactivate it by putting them back. Henry can turn it into a whirling gust that may surround him, affecting any projectiles thrown at him. He can also constrict it's molecules, making the wind similar to that of a blade and blast it towards his foes(This power can reach up to 50 feet when thrown but weakens the farther it goes).He can also compress it, then instantly release its energy, enabling a small wind blast capable of pushing away objects and people. Henry also has martial arts skills so he can fight without using his ability and he also combines his martial arts skills with his ability making him a formidable opponent. He's also skilled with mechanical machines and gadgets that he creates and/or uses for a variety of purposes [/spoiler][hr][spoiler=Other Info]-Henry has a hobby of observing people from afar or near as long as he isn't noticed.

-He likes cats more than he likes dogs, but in general he's an animal lover.

-His favorite song is stayin alive by Bee Gees.[/spoiler][hr]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler My App]

“People are too complex to be classified as bad or good”[hr]Personal Information[hr]Name: Henry Turner(the alchemist)
[spoiler=Appearance]He's about 6 feet tall with White skin tone, slender and a bit muscular physique, brown eyes and a black wavy hair. He usually wears dark gloves coupled with a black trench coat that has a grey sleeveless undershirt inside and black near slim fit pants. Inside his clothes are a variety of different gizmos that he uses. [/spoiler][hr]
[spoiler=Personality]Henry spends most of his time sitting or lying down. He's a loner and also a bystander, not caring about what's around because he finds it boring so he daydreams most of the time, giving him a dull expression on his face. By the time things become interesting to him, Henry will instantly have a brighter facial expression and because he's more focused on what's around him, he becomes more detail oriented, thinks faster and makes decisions with ease. Henry is slow to anger and apparently is a bit of a pacifist. He'll often times talk out disputes than fight, frequently doing so even while he himself is under vicious attack, unless he really has to. Henry is usually calm and calculated due to his habit of analyzing things, making him very strategical every time he's focused on what's around him. He also perceives things differently than most people, making him hard to be understood by a lot of persons.

When it comes to decision making, Henry will decide what he thinks is proper, but at times he'll take other people's suggestion and when it comes to decisions of morality, he always balances the good and evil, always acknowledging that everything that he does will always have a good and a bad outcome. A form of equivalent exchange. [/spoiler][hr]
[spoiler=Abilities]Henry is a level 3 esper with the ability called reconstruction. He has the ability to manipulate the form and speed of matter and he can only activate this by removing his gloves and deactivate it by putting them back. Henry can only control things if it's non living and if it's under the classification of matter, meaning he can only control air, liquid, gas and plasma.
He's also unable to control matter if it's part of a living thing like blood that's inside a person's body, but if it's not a part of a living thing like blood that's outside a living thing's body, then Henry's able to manipulate it. Also, he's only able to control things that are within 700 meters his range. Henry also has martial arts skills so he can fight without using his ability and he also combines his martial arts skills with his ability making him a formidable opponent. He's also skilled with mechanical machines and gadgets that he creates and/or uses for a variety of purposes [/spoiler][hr][spoiler=Other Info]-Henry has a hobby of observing people from afar or near as long as he isn't noticed.

[/spoiler]

I don't really get what your power is, but if it's to control all non-animate matter, then I can't accept it. And a big range like that is way beyond Level 3.

Well, if some of you guys feel like finding me, I'm all for it. Otherwise, I'll just wait for the scene to change.

Oh, and Rangi's in the hospital room as well. He was picked out the bush and carried away.

Im putting babylon in the hospital too, for obvious reasons. Interact with him anytime. As for shiraga, ill do something with him

Edit: do you think shiraga could be classified as a specialized electromaster or a vector change? Ive always thought the tk was a little in between.

[spoiler My App]

“People are too complex to be classified as bad or good”[hr]Personal Information[hr]Name: Henry Turner(the alchemist)

[spoiler=Abilities]Henry is a level 3 esper with the ability to manipulate the molecules of the air approximately 5 feet of radius around him. He can only activate this by removing his gloves and deactivate it by putting them back. Henry can turn it into a whirling gust that may surround him, affecting any projectiles thrown at him. He can also constrict it's molecules, making the wind similar to that of a blade and blast it towards his foes(This power can reach up to 50 feet when thrown but weakens the farther it goes).He can also compress it, then instantly release its energy, enabling a small wind blast capable of pushing away objects and people. Henry also has martial arts skills so he can fight without using his ability and he also combines his martial arts skills with his ability making him a formidable opponent. He's also skilled with mechanical machines and gadgets that he creates and/or uses for a variety of purposes [/spoiler][hr][spoiler=Other Info]-Henry has a hobby of observing people from afar or near as long as he isn't noticed.

[/spoiler]

Alright, accepted. You can post now or just wait for my next GM post that will get things moving and restarted again.

I realized that I sorta dug a hole for myself, since everyone (as far as I know), is not in the courtyard where the fight occurred, but instead the hospital (if I recall correctly), so the only possible interaction would be between Dani and Chronix, which would be boring for me.

There's my derp moment of the day.

Archived