A Certain Incredible Institute [OoC/S/A]

Aix

I'm a bit confused on the Chronology of Rangi's state.

Explain? This statement kinda confuses me.

...upon further examination, I'm assuming you want to know basically what happened to him.

[spoiler=So, let me quickly summarize everything he's done]

1. Arrived a bit late, wearing his casual dress except for the school tie.

2. Tried to bail the stadium when everything went to crap, but didn't.

3. Yoinked a hair off of Gin's head, ran outside behind a building on the other side of campus, and tele'd him there.

4. Went to the top floor of a two-story building to try and find a controller of one of those lesser golems.

5. Finds one via pipe to the back of the head.

6. Engages in the hypest pipe battle with the guy, wins.

7. With the controller unconscious, he fired a rocket launcher at the golem he was controlling, destroying it.

8. Weak from using his powers, he fell asleep. He's still on the roof.[/spoiler]

And that's about it. 8 things.

Unless you meant something else?

• Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name="encapturer" post="6233988" timestamp="1373109606"]That said, we have another golem to deal with now.I guess Yumi can start by getting Kerri and Mihoshi out of the way, though since she needs to be quick it won't be comfortable x.xKinda like a flying shove[/quote] Yes please. I kinda don't want to reveal all of Mihoshi's abilities, so help would be needed.

They're gonna to be best friends forever... :D

Me and Enrise highly recommend that people start doing Co'op posts... It works very well.

No they will not be best friends. Absolutely not. [/joke]

That said, one Golem is done.

And yes, Co'op posts have worked really well, and made things speed up a bit, less clutter in the IC, considering the chaos that was birthed.

Well, the second golem should be fairly easy to attack from the outside at the moment, with it's controller distracted fighting against Rin on the inside.

The only problem with our golem is that as Esper's we can't tell where the rune is that is allowing the golem to function. Seeing that the Rune is somehow embedded in this beast.

It's not that, it's just that y'all are doing so much in the OOC thread and IC thread, not that I mind reading it, that I'm feeling, well, left behind.

We do get half of it done at around the this time and later. I wake up every day to 30+ notifications.

I just happen to stay late. Insomnia and that.

Anyways, more to Keto's dilemma, I feel you. I was about to get discouraged too, but then I realized, why should I quit? I mean, this chaos was abrupt, and who really expected twenty characters to interact at the same time?

I mean, it's almost over to say the least. After that, I'm sure things will go a lot more smoothly.

@Simdoggy, I'd rather not have the colossi taken out by pure luck unless you're QuarterPie. Don't do that next time, kay?

Ah sorry, I wasn't exactly expecting that to take it out on its own. I was intending blind luck to take out the tablet, and have Rin knocked unconscious by the Mage who should still be powering it at this point, weakening it rather than destroying it.

Archived