Pokemon XY&Z

Well apart from Ash learning about the Fairy-type, this week's filler confirmed that Ash's Froakie was male and for the next 2 weeks any XY anime action will be coming from the US... even though the episodes will be repeats (apart from the opening ofc), and then Espurr will make its debut before a NEW episode comes to the US.

Also, first plot details for upcoming movie:
Once upon a time, the "Great Destruction" took place, eradicating all life in the Kalos region. The Great Destruction was brought upon by Yveltal, the "Destruction Pokémon" said to rob everything of life. After destroying everything, Yveltal turned into a "Cocoon of Destruction", in which form it still sleeps today. When this Great Destruction took place, the only one rivaling Yveltal's power was Xerneas, the "Life Pokémon". Xerneas was said to bestow life to people and Pokémon.Now, the journey to meet with these two grand legendary Pokémon of the Kalos region begins...

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also, wonder if there'll be a full version for the movie. They do have a habit of adding more lyrics.

That'll most likely be the case, but even then that won't be for another, I dunno 10-11 months...

I honestly don't like it. It ends too abruptly and really only sounds ok. I would have liked something new too.

I agree, I would've also had liked something new too, it's defo gonna take a while for me to get used to the new opening, though to be fair the series won't even air over here for a few months anyway.

EDIT: New episode title

Episode 820: Froakie VS Frogadier! Ninja Battle! (February 20th)

So... this thursday we have the Espurr episode, and there had been influx of dub titles leaked that goes up to the Espurr episode, so it's the first time the dub title for an episode is revealed before it airs in japan.

Also, the World Hobby Fair revealed a new episode title, but we don't know when it'll air, but we do know that they encounter a Snorlax like in the games.

Episode ???: Wake Up Snorlax! Battle in Parfum Palace!!

Don't you just love filler episodes?

Today's episode was the first time when the title of the episode is shown without a title card, and is shown on top of the background instead. This was likely done as a reference to classic horror films.

Also:

266px-XY018.png

I'm thinking where the Snorlax is sleeping, the locals don't want it there so they have to go to Parfum Palace to move it on.

Anyways, this weekend, you have a NEW episode to look forward to (ep 3).

Right, and here in America it's time to play my favorite game: Guess the voice actor/ress.

Many of you should know the protocol by now. I will list possible candidates for characters that will appear in Pokemon the series XY. This time it won't be just one. I will cover voice actors or actresses that qualify to be one character. If I'm right, One of the members will have to give me 50 of their points, if I'm wrong I'll give the person I pic double what they would've paid me. With this out of the way, I will warn you: Since my bus will never get me to my grandmother's house before 8:30 am on Saturdays I will miss the episode, but will check when I come back from visiting my grandmother to see if I was right. Now that that's done, let's start.

1. Viola: Little sister of Alexa and Gym Leader of Santalune Gym.

My Predictions: Eileen Stevens, Bella Hudson (Erica Shroder), Alyson Leigh Rosenfeld, Sarah Natochenny, Veronica Taylor, Rachel Lillis, Lisa Ortiz, Tara Sands, Kerry Williams, Liza Jacqueline, Cassandra Morris, Haven Paschall.

Answer will come on Saturday.

Archived