Pokemon XY&Z

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe Drasna. Maybe then we'll see another character who opens their eyes only in the anime.

Malva is also a member of Team Flare and J griff will be back as Looker, again.

Wikstrom would be cool though.

Maybe there'll be an episode where Serena or Clemont will find a Honedge only to be possesed by the warrior spirit inside.

Or an episode where we see at least one of the team flare femme scientists without their high-tech glasses.

And will Serena have her own badge case?

Haven't watch pokemon in actual years and with my love for the series burning hotter then ever I went and watched the first 2 episodes. Gotta say, I like it. Since I last left Ash it seems like he as a character has matured and looks like he has aged a bit. I gotta say, the dub did a good job with the 2 episodes. Going to be strange going to the Japanese version, but I hate waiting. But even then, the dub is shockingly close to the Japanese air date. 

A. Honedge being possesed by a warrior spirit is so likely, there isn't much need to speculate it.

B. I doubt we'll see any of the Team Flare scientists without their visors, it's like part of their design.

I kinda think so, remember Michelle the Bagon girl?

Haven't watch pokemon in actual years and with my love for the series burning hotter then ever I went and watched the first 2 episodes. Gotta say, I like it. Since I last left Ash it seems like he as a character has matured and looks like he has aged a bit. I gotta say, the dub did a good job with the 2 episodes. Going to be strange going to the Japanese version, but I hate waiting. But even then, the dub is shockingly close to the Japanese air date. 

Only for the sneak preview. We still have 7 more episodes of BW before we get XY here and tomorrow they're gonna be on episode 3. Why do I sense that Serena will be duped like Casey was.

I kinda think so, remember Michelle the Bagon girl?

Again, another example of exploiting a pokemon's pokedex entry and using it as the plot for an episode

Also XY003 aired today:

What? I say ep 4. I'm not waitin 2 weeks for her to join Ash's posse.

You/we may have to. The main focus for next week seems to be Pikachu and Dedenne teaming up against Team Rocket. Serena would have just gotten her Fennekin and might not catch up to Ash until they get to Santalune.

Also:

267.jpg

When Fletchling stole Dedenne's food.

Anyone know a place I can watched this subbed? 

http://www.gogoanime.com/pokemon-xy-episode-3

bump: It's been days and ep 4 airs tomorrow.

Quickie: You think Grant will be like that hunter guy when Brycen was introduced.

Grant: If you can beat my fossil pokemon, I'll give you a badge.

Grant: I said if you can beat my fossil pokemon, I'll give you a badge. I never said I had just one.

Your edits didn't go over well here *Audience ignores*

So XY004 has aired:

Told ya we'd have to wait until at least episode 5. Just be thankful she will catch up to them.

We know the Viola gym battle part 1 is tomorrow, but one thing we haven't touched on is the fact that the Nurse Joys in Kalos are assisted by Wigglytuffs this time. I'd have preferred Chansey again, but beggers can't be choosers now.

EDIT (Thursday): so XY005 aired today:

Ash's Fletchling is revealed to know Razor Wind.

• Ash battles Viola in his first Kalos Gym match and loses. (Surskit defeated Pikachu, then Vivillon defeated Fletchling.)
  • Serena reunites with Ash and meets Clemont and Bonnie for the first time.

New title:

Episode 812: Capture Lumiose Gym! Clemont's Secret! (December 5th)

Also:

451.jpg

Looks like Serena though that the Nurse Joy in Santalune was the same one she met on the way there.

So you think Ash remembers Serena? Plus, Alexa's training Ash to beat her own sister? Plus, the return of an old running gag but with a new twist:

Bonnie proposed to Viola:

Bonnie: "Viola, will you be my brother's girlfriend?"

Then Clemont drags her away with his Aipom Arm.

Clemont: "Bonnie, let's not bother the lady."

My previous post was regarding the "running gag" thing. Also Serena is the dense one thinking the Santalune Nurse Joy is the one she met on the open road.

Plus there are no Chansey in Kalos...

I'm real happy for you and ima' let you finish but... /jpg

Chanseys exist in the Friend Safari which are technically in Kalos... so yeah.

Archived