Pokemon XY&Z

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And wanna bet the security system will go haywire?

No need, we have a summary of the episode (from Thursday):

Having arrived at Lumiose City, Ash meets Clemont's father, Limone, and learns Clemont is the Leader at Lumiose Gym. Then, Ash finds out the Gym has been taken over by one of his inventions, the 'Citroid', he infiltrates Lumiose Gym together with Clemont.

Plus, wouldn't it be cool if Drasna had a backstory of why she keeps her eyes closed?

Not really.

[slowpoke mode=on]HEY GUYS, JUST HOW COOL ARE 6TH GEN GHOSTS???[/slowpoke]

(Also, today got to catch Zygarde...time to complete da Pokedex u.u)

This thread is about the XY anime, NOT the games.

Come on, Drasna's like the Unohana of the Pokemon world.

So? She still might not appear. Remember the BW series only showed 1 member of the E4.

And I bet Malva, being a member of Team Flare, will have lots of screen time.

Maybe she will, maybe she won't. "Lots" is most likely taking it a bit far imo. If anything she'll have "some" screentime, if any.

This thread is about the XY anime, NOT the games.

Correct. Though the new Ghost types are cool.

So? She still might not appear. Remember the BW series only showed 1 member of the E4.

So, maybe her gentle smile will hide immeasurable power. Power enough to make Team Rocket tremble in fear.

Maybe she will, maybe she won't. "Lots" is most likely taking it a bit far imo. If anything she'll have "some" screentime, if any.

We'll see. And DP had ALL their E4.

Plus how much you wanna bet that Clemont's dad will be more of a nerd than him. I mean:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6l8MFdTaPE

We'll see. And DP had ALL their E4.

So did RBY with their E4 (Granted Agatha didn't appear till season 8.), your argument is invalid.

Correct. Though the new Ghost types are cool.

There's no denying that, even though it is kinda off-topic as we have a thread for le games.

Plus how much you wanna bet that Clemont's dad will be more of a nerd than him. I mean:

Nerrd.vid

I see no point in betting on something that is practically a given.

So, maybe her gentle smile will hide immeasurable power. Power enough to make Team Rocket tremble in fear.

Although to be fair, Malva didn't make an appearance till after the team's defeat, and even then she showed hostility towards the player. Besides there'll be more focus on the "main" people of Team Flare.

I still say we won't see them (on-screen) without their visors, but that's MY opinion.

On an completely unrelated note, albeit still relevant due to a Mega evolution existing, the release schedule for the english version of Origins have been announced: the episodes will be up on th 15th, 18th, 20th and 22nd.

Well think about it. Clemont is a scientist. They dismiss the mystic and the supernatural, which Valerie and Olympia specialize in.

I still wouldn't go that far into thinking "Oh look, I'm a scientist, I don't believe in your mystical and supernatural crap." I don't think Clemont would dismiss that crap though imo, it's stupid and stereotypical.

Archived