Pokemon XY&Z

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good thing even though it's filler, there may be a connection between Ash and Serena. Maybe Grace can shed some light on the situation-...

Maybe she will, maybe she won't (She'll most likely watch the Rhyhorn shenanigans on the sidelines or if it's on TV). Even though flashback shenanigans will happen. Then again, I don't think they should rush things this early on imo.

Also, maybe off topic but four more episodes of BW to go, check the thread out.

Just so you know, that thread is dead to me now. You can keep bumping it all you want, but noone else is going to post there.

Woah! A horde of new titles appeared!

Episode 813: Chespin VS Mega Mega Meowth! (December 12th 2013)
Episode 814: Bamboo Forest Chase! Pancham & Pangoro!! (December 19th 2013)
Episode 815: Catch the Pokémon Buyer! Spewpa Impersonation Strategy!! (January 9th 2014)
Episode 816: Sylveon VS Froakie! Commotion in Kindergarten!! (January 16th 2014)
Episode 817: Spooky Shelter! Espurr Watches!! (January 30th 2014)

And on Pokemon.com, episode 2 of Origins premiered, and three more weeks till XY airs in America.

On a side note, WHOA, Clemont's dad is not a nerd. Dan Green character here!

And the Sylveon trainer looks wait. I was gonna say the Sylveon trainer looks like Sakura from Johto but Sakura had pigtails.

Also, with these airdates the gap between Japanese and american airdates will be less than 2 months apart.

And on Pokemon.com (US side), episode 2 of Origins premiered, and three more weeks till XY allegedly airs in America.

I had to venture over to the US side of pokemon.com to find le 2nd episode.

And the Sylveon trainer looks wait. I was gonna say the Sylveon trainer looks like Sakura from Johto but Sakura had pigtails.

...also Sakura's Eevee evolved into Espeon.

I'm gonna say it now, I think Johnny Yong Bosch should voice Grant.

inb4someone else. y'know it usually is*gunned down*

Also, the MegaMeowth thing was created using research data that TR stole from Sycamore that has a cord coming out of its backside, which leads to Team Rocket's base.' 'Is this its weakness?!'; It has very powerful arms, with strong claws; Electric-type moves bounce off it; and Meowth is in it, controlling it.

Last time... the episode ended with Ash asking Serena what she was going to do, and this week... she officially joins the main cast.

Also last week, Serena revealed that the two of them met at Professor Oak's Pokémon Summer Camp when they were younger; although Ash remembers the camp, he doesn't specifically remember meeting her, which disappoints her. However, she quickly regains her composure and reminds him that he once told her to never give up, which inspires Ash to continue his training in order to win a rematch against Viola. During the rematch, when Ash becomes overwhelmed by Viola's superior battling strategies, Serena yells at him to never give up, which inspires Ash to gain the upper hand of the battle, eventually securing a victory against Viola and the acquiring of his Bug Badge.

you forgot to put Bump in your second comment. Now then, All that and Ash STILL doesn't remember her? What the heck Pokemon? Well I'm glad she joins the gang. She's gonna be the navigator and chef, but how will she make stuff on a whim like Brock and Cilan?

He does remember:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vaIPasRYYg

Archived